It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Sorry....that video is a perfect illustration of the sort of ignorance displayed by the people who post such garbage on YouTube, and elsewhere.

There IS a difference.....it is obvious that the two airplanes, each making a contrail (because there are no such things as "chemtrails") are at different altitudes. Several thousand feet different, in fact. This means that the atmosphere relative humidity can also be very different. SO, some contrails evaporate rapidly, others persist. MORE humidity, longer-lasting and usually thinker contrails.

In addition, the TYPE of airplane (really, its engines) makes a difference. We have no way to determine the relative types of airplanes, there.

IN any case, as noted already. The contrails STAY in the sky....moving on the winds as the air moves. They DO NOT come "down" to the ground!

Yes, the cirrus clouds can form....sometimes just by natural means, and other times after being spurred by the airplane's passage. And, those clouds can spread out, thinning and spreading across the sky.

This has been going on for millions of years....it's called "weather". The contrails have only been a recent thing, of course.....but, they have been known about for decades.....it is only the ignorance shown by these "chemtrail" websites and YouTube posters who fail to comprehend this fact....and the science behind contrails.

World War II. When daytime bombing raids into Europe were first conducted....contrails were a real problem. Yes, even persistent contrails, back then too:

This guy seems to be a "chemtrail" believer, and is trying (I guess) to debunk contrails. He seems to be a bit ignorant, on meteorology terms and such....but, perhaps, he actually got educated from that book he is holding):

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
Itsawild1 says: we should start organizing a national chem-trail protest-rally-march on state capitols. If the collage kids would get off their butts like the hippys did to to stop viet-nam war, we could organize a pretty good start at exposing this spraying of our world without reasons explained. calling all collage kids!!!!

This is the second time I've caught you moaning about and blaming younger demographics and comparing current generations to the generations of the seventies.

If you're going to keep on regurgitating the same shameful attack, I'll regurgitate my response:

Originally posted by rexusdiablos

Originally posted by itsawild1
I feel sorry for you young people. [...] IN the 70's we hippys took care of business and got our job done. We resisted the gov in many avenues. I am 55 and see the young people today as weak, cowardl, young pigs from what i see on the internet, no real values. I dont believe in much hope for them to get any balls and fight in the streets or on the campus. It is happening just as the bible says the end times will be. father against son, son against brother, separation is their plan. Fight you worthless young scum , educate yourselves to what is really happening.

If you truly "got your job done" we wouldn't be in this mess you apathetic pious relic of a decade that done nothing sufficent enough to prevent the Orwellian chasm the world is about to enter.

Maybe if you stopped longing for your glory days of the 70's and pointing the finger at those with as low as half your life experience you'd realize that being in your fifties is inconsequential and certainly doesn't relieve you of the obligation to fight the humanitarian battle against our oppressors.

It's funny that you believe the youth of today are "weak, cowardly, young pigs". I would have said the very same about a 55 year old slandering a demographic instead of undertaking the responsibility of guiding them.

If I had to chose an attitude, I'd throw in with the "young pigs" over yours any day of the week. I'd be ashamed if I thought I resigned to blaming younger generations when in my fifties.

What the hell are "collage kids" anyway? Youths made out of bits of paper or youths who like to fashion crafts out of bits of paper?

Newsflash: Folk like you are the problem, ever pointing the finger and constantly differing blame.

The hippies stopped the Vietnam War? Great, a little less pot and they might not have been over 50,000 deaths late. I guess the 7,000 veteran suicides after the war must not count either.

Stop pointing the finger and take a good long look at yourself. We're in this together. Blame is futile as is your attitude.

edit on 16/1/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Heres something for you to read on Weather Modification in order to help bring you up to speed a little on the subject.

www.aip.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by bluemooone2

Sorry....that video is a perfect illustration of the sort of ignorance displayed by the people who post such garbage on YouTube, and elsewhere.

There IS a difference.....it is obvious that the two airplanes, each making a contrail (because there are no such things as "chemtrails") are at different altitudes. Several thousand feet different, in fact. This means that the atmosphere relative humidity can also be very different. SO, some contrails evaporate rapidly, others persist. MORE humidity, longer-lasting and usually thinker contrails.

In addition, the TYPE of airplane (really, its engines) makes a difference. We have no way to determine the relative types of airplanes, there.

IN any case, as noted already. The contrails STAY in the sky....moving on the winds as the air moves. They DO NOT come "down" to the ground!

Yes, the cirrus clouds can form....sometimes just by natural means, and other times after being spurred by the airplane's passage. And, those clouds can spread out, thinning and spreading across the sky.

This has been going on for millions of years....it's called "weather". The contrails have only been a recent thing, of course.....but, they have been known about for decades.....it is only the ignorance shown by these "chemtrail" websites and YouTube posters who fail to comprehend this fact....and the science behind contrails.

World War II. When daytime bombing raids into Europe were first conducted....contrails were a real problem. Yes, even persistent contrails, back then too:

I can see that you know your thing... thank you for your detailed explanation. This is what i like about this forum.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

....and I have read they are putting the agents in the fuel itself.

Nope. I have explained this, countless times, as simply untrue and impractical, for reasons that you will understand if you think about it (Hint: What happens to fuel in an engine....does it burn up at very high temperatures? And, do you know why fuel systems require filters, to prevent engine damage? Know the types of fuel filters used on jet engines??).

I have also been told they are using huge tanks in the belly of the jets or airplanes and spraying by way of aerosols the chemtrails.

Grossly incorrect. You are getting that nonsense from those foolish "chemtrail" websites, I suppose? IF you had spent any time around airplnes, you'd know how ridiculous those claims are.

However, your "mosquito" DC-3s and choppers??

NO ONE has said that that type of spraying doesn't exist!!! But, as in cropdusting......pest control sprays are donen at LOW ALTITUDE! Have noting at all to do with the typical "chemtrail" claims of passenger jets at cruise altitudes....

We also have the 2nd largest fleet of DC-3 mosquito control planes in the United States ...

edit on 16 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminizard

Sorry for being ignorant but can you point me to the article where he said it? I tried looking and I couldn't find the story.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
people get your head out of your butts!! chem-trails are many different reasons and experiments. But mostly for global dimming since global warming is real. They have been doing this spraying here in n-wisconsin for over 15 years now, the last 5 or so they even spray in the winter , we almost had a snowless winter here in n-wisconsin and a couple of 70 degree days were recorded here in february ??? should have been in the 20's. WE had many really warm winters up till 5 years ago when we knoticed they started spraying in winter also. Now we always have cloudy chem smear days-hardly any real clouds. even the blue sky days are sprayed to a very hazzy hue, never really blue.
We look in our photo albums, and see the outdoor pictures of real blue sky days in our younger years of the 70's. We know the children of today dont realy know what a truely deep blue sky day would look like anymore -THEY ARE EXTINCT.
Notice they spray starting early in the morning and tapering off in late afternoon.
Notice they are always working a storm front as it comes through.
I believe that the inside of the planet is heating up since we are warming up the outside, this would cause expansion , which would lead to earthquakes, and increesing volcanoe activity, Which IS what is happening now all over the world.
I think with all the spraying going on the goverments of thr free world are DESPERATE but i know its all in vane- I feel sorry for the young, their world will one hellbound train ride

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Would it be possible to spray chemicals with those pesticide sprayers? Because if it is a possibility than there is a chance someone with an agenda and the money can do it.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Here weedwhacker watch this short youtube video even you will see the differeence between a contrail and a chemtrail

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
cant call this a contrail... there is no plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Probably the very high amounts of aluminum amongst other chemicals that they are putting in the air and that lands on the ground

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Over the last 5 months I have witnessed a hundreds of these aircraft and thousands of chem trails overhead here in Minnesota. And it seems as though sleeping issues and animal deaths around the world may be linked to these trails in some way. At one point I had heard that they were releasing aluminum into the air for solar deflection. I presume these were actually used to create the inclimate weather we have been witnessing around the US. These crazy snow storms and unusual weather in the southern states is probably the outcome of such chem trails. I may be wrong but that is my belief.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Sure thing:

www.truth-out.org... ... quotes him

www.archive.org... ... talks about bodypart auctions towards the end, don't think he relates them to the guillotines in this one

There are more. Just google for Ted Gunderson Bodyparts, or Ted Gunderson Guillotine... or Ted Gunderson satanic ritual, etc.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminizard

Here's a link about him that shows his involvement in stirring up controversy over several conspiracy theories in the past activistnyc.wordpress.com...

Yes, well since New York City Activist, a blog that cites Southern Poverty Law Center studies as sources for it's opinions,
says something is true, it must be true!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

Oh, I don't need to be brought "up to speed"!!!

I saw your other post links....you are (like most "chemtrailers") confusing weather modification activities that are well-known...such as "cloud seeding" and such.....with the contrails that jets make.

READ your own links, it's all right there in front of you.

The types of weather "modification" that are actually happening (and not just still "in theory" --- which comprise a lot of the other "chemtrail" claims and links....to IDEAS, not put into actual practice)...what technology IS used is happening at LOW altitudes.....in the troposphere. IN clouds, and above clouds....CUMULUS clouds.

The intent is to make rain, right?? SO, guess what.....you must have the correct type of cloud (cumulus/stratus) AND it has to be above freezing, at the altitudes you work in....the nucleic particulates released will act to condense the moisture better if it's not frozen first!

Again.....READ your sources more carefully, and THINK it through. What you see in the 100% of videos and photos that are claimed to be "chemtrails" are NOT, and have noting to do with "cloud seeding" or weather modification...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

That wasn't a fair response on my part. To clarify, I'm not in this thread to debate chemtrails. I'm in this thread to debate the fact that the OP video is credible. It really just isn't. I know that might be hard for you to understand or subscribe to based on a bias against/towards the belief in conspiracy theories or maybe this particular conspiracy theory deailing with chemtrails, but since you've made it here it's also safe to assume you're familiar with the google.com search engine. I highly recommend it for your research. I think you'll find some interesting information on the topic.

Thanks again for the reply.
edit on 16-1-2011 by Illuminizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2011 by Illuminizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
NASA ADMITTS IT!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Sorry, the ignorance of that YouTuber is astonishing.

You really think that the airplane is "invisible"?? AND, not just the fact that his camera cannot resolve it??

(Oh and LOL!! He claims it can photograph Jupiter's moons??? Face/Palm.....busted, there.....it can if it's hooked up to a telescope, maybe....or, at least mounted on a tripod....with its 45X lens....and, in any case, bright objects at night, against a pitch black sky?? Far better resolution than an airplane, in bright sunlight, and subject to Rayleigh scattering effects, and the camera's ability to resolve on the CCD).
edit on 16 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Meh, personaly not into mad rants mate. I've never at any point stated there are third parties purposefuly poisoning our atmosphere with some such chemical to further some sort of vague NWO reptile illuminati agenda. Infact if you do review my previous post you will find me stating, and only stating weather modification is indeed a fact, contrails perhaps contribute to this. How that is interpretated, well, thats kinda obvious as evidenced here.

All i can say matey is if your interested in the subject please feel free to review the AIP link, its a good source.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join