It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DomCheetham

They have their own antidote. You come up with a cure when you come up with the poison. That is why the pharmaceutical companies fair so well. They inoculate the people with their pestilence and then provide them with the cure. These powers that be think they are invulnerable.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Have you ever seen the movie "The Core" I believe that they were traumatized by the change in the Earth's electromagnetic field. This is how they navigate. Also there is an Electromagnetic Harmonics base near there on the border of Missouri and Arkansas. Disrupting the harmonic frequency that birds and fish have would cause trauma and death. Have you heard a sound or certain vibration that cased you a headache or nausea? Like a baby or small child screaming or screeching and sets your nervous system into a frenzy or on extreme edge? Same principal. We all operate on different frequencies. So if you would have such a Tesla type device, you would naturally use it. And you would have to test such a device on subjects that operate on different frequencies and gather the resulting information so that you can control and or punish these same subjects (humans coming soon?). Remember, this is how the Nazi's were able to come up with so many cures that were smuggled off to the US & Britain and in those same countries have the largest pharmaceutical companies too.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by thektotheg

Contrails have been around for a very long time.

Yeah...and I've been flying airplanes for a LONG time. I happen to know a few things about contrails, aviation and meteorology.

Yeah thanks wacker. Whistleblowers have a lot of knowledge too as well as any other "Debunking Moles" who get paid to do what you do.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

He is part of the same Sabre Rattling, overthrow the government "Revolution" clan. I don't know what to do. If we Revolt, then we would be doing exactly what they want. If we do nothing, then we are also doing what they want us to do. Then we have people that come and distract, debunk and confuse thrown into the mix.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo3

I don't think any of us should revolt in an organized and violent manner. It is clear from reading a lot of material on what the federal government has been doing the last few years that they have prepared quite well for the numbers of people likely to do such a thing.
No, don't make it easy for any of them to eliminate those that resist their tyrannical ways.
There are other ways, and to me it means each of us INDIVIDUALLY resisting at the actual time we are engaged in an unlawful manner. Instead of a thousand points of light, a few hundred million points of fight.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle

Are you getting confused as to which side of the argument you are on? Don't bother giving me a lesson on Cloud seeding using 1970's theory. Weather modification is big business these days and it has come a long way. There are different methods and chemicals for various conditions and various altitudes used. The King of thailand now uses his patented "Supersandwhich" method in many countries to create rain clouds in clear blue sky. This involves various chemicals including carbon dioxide, silver iodide and salt being dropped simultaneously at three different altitudes. Do you honestly believe this would not create a very visable sky-full of Chemtrails? Of course it does.

So what is your experience with cloud seeding that gives you this knowledge?

Was it the same knowledge that led you to talk about WMI having aircraft fleet that cost hundreds of millions of dollars? No, cloud seeding is not big business. I would be surprised if there were more than 10 of these small planes being used over the wintertime in the US, and the ones used are either for snowpack enhancement, or fog dispersal at a place like SLC.

And no, it has not come a long way since the 1970s, most of it is done the same way it was back then, with small planes going into storms, trying to help make precipitation. Planes can not go out into blue sky, release silver iodide or dry ice and then magically there is now weather. They can not make weather, they are trying to help get a little more precip out of existing weather.

If you think cloud seeding would create large trails across the sky, you still have no idea about what you are talking about. First of all, they are most always INSIDE PRECIPITATING CLOUDS, not blue sky.. And no, neither dry ice or silver iodide make large trails, because the amounts used are so small. And again, you are bringing up small planes. Well how are small planes going to do it, when they not even carry that much. And patents are not proof of anything either. Chemmies have this fantasy that patents are their smoking gun and shows something was made, when a patent does not show that at all.

Cloud are the result of one thing, enough water is present at that given temperature to cause condensation of water vapor into liquid droplet. You cant make that happen, without adding water. Silver Iodide and dry ice do nothing for either one of those, and are used when there are already precipitating clouds

edit on 20-1-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Originally posted by Resurrectio

Why would you take a pilots word for it?

Good question. Does being a pilot somehow imply that the pilot knows everything about what might be going on in the world? It might give the pilot a leg up on some basics that the general population is unaware of, but it certainly doesn't imply or indicate in any way that you would be privy to what other pilots might be doing under the guise of testing or national security. Even people working on classified programs and projects quite typically might not know what others in the same are doing. Standard protocol to keep rumors at pay and classified information under wraps. It also doesn't imply that you don't have blind zones or opinions that are deeply entrenched in your psyche. It also doesn't imply that because you can fly a jet and have some basic knowledge about the atmospheric conditions and contrails that you are qualified to dismiss countless reports from areas you may not have even ever visited or spent any amount of time in and then formulate your opinions from there. I could go on, but what's the point. The line in the sand here is drawn.

But that "basic knowledge" of weather is certainly more than chemtrailers bring. Ever seen chemmies talking about how its summer, or that since they live in the desert, that it cant really be all that cold up high. Or that they think cirrus clouds are not actually real and and just an invented cloud type to mask chemtrails?

And again, that basic knowledge is what chemtrailer lack with aviation too. Even in your message, your talking about secrecy and pilot not knowing what goes on in secret. Well, if the pilots who spend all of their time up in the sky flying do not know, then how would the chemtrailers know? Because well their chemtrail religion tells them it is so, without facts and knowledge. At least the chemtrail religion is not orthodox, since each believer has their own version of it. Is St. Carnicom still the patron saint though?

Some pesky facts that chemmies dance around, is that these planes have to be based somewhere, and well no of you has ever found these chemtrail bases. Teddy Gunderson accuses an Army artillery base with a short runway next Lawton Oklahoma of being one, and thats laughable. Another youtube video accuses the aircraft boneyard in AZ of being a chemtrail base, funny since their video just showed parked stored planes, some without engines even.

So will any of you be doing anything that is not related to conpiracy message boards, for chemtrail awarness day on the 22nd? Maybe some of you should go protest at the nearest airport or flight school, or airline terminal.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

for chemtrail awarness day on the 22nd

I thought you were joking, but sadly I was wrong

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo3

Hmm, all I see is you making personal attacks at other members, and doing nothing more than moaning and complaining.

Please, if you feel that anybody who disagrees with you is a paid disinfo agent, go ahead, outline the portions you feel are wrong, supply valid information, refute the claims, and further your agenda. Until then, all your doing is helping make the "chemtrail" camp look more foolish.

You wont do this though, because you can't. You will come back, make childish insults, add nothing to the discussion, then turn around and pat yourself on the back.

Please, prove me wrong.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is a link to a new thread starting,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It deals with a new MIT study, would you believe that they find the exhaust to be a virtual chemtrail in it's own right, and that it is killing people. Have they been watching ATS??
edit on 20-1-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Need I say more?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Need I say more?

I'm no expert, but if you watch that closely you can see vapor also forming on the top of the wing as this jet is flying through moisture at high speed... Those things being pointed to under the wing are common on that type of aircraft.

You could fly near any jet under similar conditions and video the exact same thing.

Where is the analysis of the chemical this jet was spraying?

edit on 20-1-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

That's hilarious.
We "chemmies" might end up being right by default if nothing else.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Need I say more?

Oh god, another Chemmie fell for this. An ATS member filmed this, he is a Flight Engineer on KC-10s. They are obviously flying in trail, and the one filming is higher than the other.

And if you actually look, you can see condensation above the wing at times, from the temperature change over the top of the airfoil from the pressure change.

And and BTW, "Tanker Enemy" lied to you all, those are not nozzles.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Just to clarify, since firepilot spoke in "pilotese"......

They are obviously flying in trail....

"...in trail..." is a flying term, for those of you not familiar. Literally, "In the other's trail." Another way to say you are "trailing" the guy in front of you....

...anther way to say "Directly in line with each other." (Although, you can be off-set a bit, either side). It implies two flights, same direction, parallel...one following the other. Capisce?

(I was afraid the word "trail", in a thread like this one, would confuse.....)

_____
Oh, and yes...."tankerenemy" at YouTube ain't too bright.....no "nozzles". Hinges for the DC-10/KC-10 trailing edge flaps. THAT is how they are designed, on those models. SAME on the MD-11, BTW....any photo, you can research, and see. You can Google any number of sources, too.....

And (there is a thread....just "ATS Search" for DC-10 in the thread titile) all that's happening is both are flying through ragged cirrus clouds. Some condensation forms, some contrails too. Typical, since the air is not homogenous, but always diverse....relative humidity can be very different, from place to place....altitude to altitude....day to day.....

edit on 20 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

And, yes.....in EVERY "chemtrail" thread, this comes up. Over and over again.

There are pollutants in the jet exhaust. Not "news"! AS TO the MIT study, finding it dubious at best....how did they say they isolated those "deaths" as to being causal from just the jet engine exhaust??

Were those folks isolated, and ONLY breathing that exhaust, and no where near....cars, factories, motor scooters, gas powered lawnmowers, railroad diesel engines, semi tractor-trailer big rigs, light piston airplanes, campfires, coal burning power plants.....hair spray, spray paint cans, pressurized whipped cream cans.....I'm running out of examples, but the list can be very long........oh, and cigarette/cigar smoke too......
edit on 20 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Just to clarify, since firepilot spoke in "pilotese"......

They are obviously flying in trail....

"...in trail..." is a flying term, for those of you not familiar. Literally, "In the other's trail." Another way to say you are "trailing" the guy in front of you....

...anther way to say "Directly in line with each other." (Although, you can be off-set a bit, either side). It implies two flights, same direction, parallel...one following the other. Capisce?

(I was afraid the word "trail", in a thread like this one, wold confuse.....)

Thanks Weed, I wouldn't have known
Your "condensation trail" becomes you. Happy STOL landings.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
This is a link to a new thread starting,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It deals with a new MIT study, would you believe that they find the exhaust to be a virtual chemtrail in it's own right, and that it is killing people. Have they been watching ATS??
edit on 20-1-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

So when you drive, are you guilty of making virtual cartrails? How do you feel about being part of the vast cartrail conspiracy?

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join