It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared L. Loughner poses almost nude with his gun! wtf!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
TUCSON — Law enforcement officials said Friday they have multiple photos of Jared L. Loughner posing with a Glock 9mm gun next to his naked buttocks and dressed in a bright red g-string. weirdness nowi do not know what too say! but wtf! he has taken his relationship with his gun too far!this whole sory of loughner has been strange from the beginning,and its not getting any simpler

edit on 14-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

ummmmno! and im glad that didnt show the pic or a sketch lol
everyones trying too figure that man out , i think after seeing this story there is no figuring this man out , he was a fruitloop that got bored having a photoshoot with his gun and took it out on a date that landed him in jail.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Given Lougner's pale complexion he surely should have gone with a softer tone g-string. This thread is useless without the pics.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

the story is legit lol and im glad tht they didnt have the pics! and how would they be useful too you i wander

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I know what this years Christmas card is going to be.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
oswego must of got good at photoshop lol im joking. Good post this just prove's what i was starting to think the guy is a complete crazy

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So.... the guy poses semi-nude with a glock and that's disturbing, but when a gorgeous woman does it, it's hot.

Bunch'a hypocrites, you lot!

/jk

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

no couldnt of been photoshopped lol if u read the story the cops got those pics from walgreens! lol he was havn them developed, can you imangine the poor cop that looked at them first, he was probolly like sarge you have too see this lmao i bet tht after tht they all walk by and laugh at him now

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Law enforcement officials said Friday they have multiple photos of Jared L. Loughner posing with a Glock 9mm gun next to his naked buttocks and dressed in a bright red g-string.

Yes?

And?

Is there a problem with this?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The only real conspiracy here is that he had the G-String on backwards and nobody noticed

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

sorry if this story offended you lol.just thought it would be a funny new development in this jll conspiracy nonsense

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

oswego broke in and planted them in there then the old clerk came across them and thought he forgot receiving them. I'm joking it is weird that the guy waited nearly a week.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

speaking of oswego has tht fool ever came back? logged in anything?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Last time I checked no i doubt he ever will he is a full on joke now think of many peoples time he wasted looking for this illusive blog

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What's also strange is that he used 35mm film, not a digital camera.

I'm starting to think that Jared Lee Loughner, for the past year or so, has been trying to make himself look crazy so that when he finally did murder people, he could use it as a defense to escape the death penalty and perhaps prison, and go straight to a max psych facility.

Just a thought I'm pondering...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
FAIL/WIN?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

that is the best theroy i have heard yet, make yourself look crazy so you could get out of prison, havent thought of that one good catch

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
So.... the guy poses semi-nude with a glock and that's disturbing, but when a gorgeous woman does it, it's hot.

Bunch'a hypocrites, you lot!

/jk

Well, A woman just makes it look good!
Star! That was funny.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d53a373a507f.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 14-1-2011 by Wookiep because: To add hot girl with guns.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join