It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wirlwind of information is too much to handle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Does any one else feel like we are being bombarded by developments that are incoming fast and furious? We have The deaths of several high profile government agents (A term I use loosely to discribes fed employees and lobbyists and advisors). I mean, lets look at what has been going on here. (Links at the bottem of the page)

+ Wikileaks: After shotgun blasting info out into the public realm about the US military and Government in general the leader of wikileaks Julian Assange(sp) is in British custody for alleged rape charges. Now wikileaks is turning its attention on Bank of America who is on a roll paying off people who may know some shady stuff.

+ Assisanations of Government Officials: A judge, an advisor who once worked as assistant secretary of the air force, a lobbyist who is married to a whie house staffer. All this in less then too weeks, and if you look at the projects each of them are involved in you can see where some connections are starting to show up.

+ Insider tradeing investidations: Kind of related to the above, but looks like the books all over the country were cooked. Still trying to make heads and tails of this, but wow!

So thats three major things that by themselves would have sparked a fire storm, and they (With the exception of WL which has been kicking around for months) all seem to be swept aside by the attempted murder of a congresswoman, which is awefull by itself. Now here we are, as a group trying to peice it all together and looking for answers. I wonder if all this is tied together so that the masses might be confused and overwhelmed by the suddent blitz of bad news? What do you all think at the moment?

Ashley Turton
Wikileaks stepping up leaks
Progress Energy (Ashyley Turtons company) Merger news
John Wheeler Dead

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Obinhi

Yep, it's news, it happens everyday.

There does seem to be a higher than average number of high(ish) profile deaths, but are you saying they are somehow connected? Or simply making an observation?

The AZ situation, imo stands on its own. Crazy person did something crazy. It's a shame, but I believe isolated.

I have been looking into the Wheeler situation, there are a few threads still active on the subject. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any public new information since the 7th or 8th of January.

Turtons death investigation is still ongoing as well, they haven't yet labeled it accidental or homicide. I believe there was a huge deal going through with the energy company she lobbied for, something in the 200 billion range I believe, but I haven't looked into her stuff to much, yet.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

I've been on at this since yesterday just seems kind of odd that all of this high profile stuff is happening all at once you know?

join