It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente - The youth will lead the revolt - the internet is their WMD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Short, 10 minute video of Gerald Celente - Trends Research Institute, talking about how in 2011, the youth will lead a revolution and their tool will be the internet.

youtube link

I dont see this as much as a prediction, but more of a formulated best guess. And it does make a lot of sense. However it wont happen unless we actually start taking action. The internet has become the collective mind of humans all across the world. If anything is going to save us from TPTB, this is it.

We need to start bombarding every forum, social network, blog or any internet space we can create on. Each one of us sharing our beliefs of the most prudent information to us. It is how we are going to start this revolution. We must get people thinking. A few posts on your facebook page is not enough. Im talking COMPLETE dedication of ANY space you have on the internet to strictly truth related articles, videos, documentaries etc. If you have someone that comments on them often, see what their trigger is and start sending them more information they would be interested in.

For those you afraid to use facebook and other social networking sights because you don't want to be "out there", I say its time to come out of the shadows. Create a page on any webpage and social networking sight you can. Get friends, get followers, and post your best version of the truth. Let them question you and direct them to sources.

Search deep, we are the answers to the problems we talk about. We have the internet. They know this, this is why they are working so hard to get it under control. Start making use of it.

EMBEDED A FEW POSTS BELOW

edit on 11-1-2011 by Ghandi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Very interesting. S+F

I saw a guy on sky news last night talking about how everyone is getting tax rises and the bank are getting tax cuts. The guy said there should be a revolution on the streets of Britain but the people are to docile.

I think he is right about a lot of people but the next generation will be harder to control for reasons the guy talks about in your link. I hope its true tbh. its about time people stood and stopped been shafted by the leaders that we supposedly put into power.
edit on 11-1-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

fixed it with a link, dunno how to embed

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Here you go:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghandi

No problems mate. I have the same problem when I try to embed. Embeding is the new rocket science, for me at least

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
this dude's offices are in my old hometown! i just posted this on facebook, to ask if any of my friends know him. i would love to meet this guy.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Celente is a wise old sage .Many could learn from this man .Don't just stop here go to his website, google or youtube and follow up .A brilliant man .

top topics

join