It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missle Silos for sale on ebay.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
cgi.ebay.com...
cgi.ebay.com...

I wish I could take out a loan for one of them. This last link is kinda strange. Oh the evil I could brew if I lived in one of those places.

cgi.ebay.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Ive seen these for sale before there pretty cool. 1.2 million is alot of money for one though. Ive seen unfurnished ones for alot cheaper but they must still cost large amounts of money to make into a decent house. The security you could have in one of these homes would be unreal. But the lack of any windows or sunlight would be a drag.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Actually there is a Real Estate company that speciaozes in them:
www.missilebases.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Hell, if i ever get rich i'll get one, and we can have some crazy ATS parties,hehe. Now this makes me glad to be an american!

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Is it possible in the event of a war, where the US was attacked, would these missile silos become potential targets? Maybe not, but just a thought. If it would, I'm not sure that I'd like to be in one.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinguy2004
Is it possible in the event of a war, where the US was attacked, would these missile silos become potential targets? Maybe not, but just a thought. If it would, I'm not sure that I'd like to be in one.

Good point. What if the Russians forgot to take your silo off the list

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I think we can all remember the US bombing Chinese Embassy incident in 1999. Was that because of an old map? Anyway, I think I'd buy one. You have more risk of dying in a car accident, then being 'accidently' bombed in a silo.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinguy2004
I think we can all remember the US bombing Chinese Embassy incident in 1999. Was that because of an old map? Anyway, I think I'd buy one. You have more risk of dying in a car accident, then being 'accidently' bombed in a silo.

I don't think that was an accident
. More like sending a message. It would be pretty cool place to hunker down in in the event of a national emergency. Esp. if its NBC systems were intact and running. Seal up the silo and wait things out

new topics

top topics

join