It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner - Lets try to understand-its NOT a Conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I had first read your post last night and was pretty tired so I don't think all the information really sunk in. I just re-read it and you've brought up some very valid and interesting points. They really made me think and gave me a few new avenues to venture down. The feds are definitely using the media to mold the public's perception of this case. I think if we keep raising questions about certain dubious aspects of this we can start to uncover an element of real truth. Good job.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Great work guys.
I found some new mug shots of the (alleged) shooter...

Also, I followed theamnesiac's link to flicker and followed the link supposedly posted by JLL with the advice not to visit it and it takes one to a picture of a clip presumably for a glock... Certainly looks premeditated.

Finally I would like to mention that it is interesting that (if it was him) he was communicating quite a lot before the shootings. He was introducing himself and attempting to disseminate some sort of message or messages... and now he seems to be completely silent.

Edit to add: It would seem likely judging from the copy that goes with the new mug shots that he has been censored. Hopefully when he does get a chance to speak he will be as verbose as before, and no doubt as confusing.
edit on 24-2-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

and now he seems to be completely silent.

Yes exactly , doesnt make sense l He was SO opinionated and now he has the worlds attention he doesnt want to talk ?
Yeah ive seen the mugshots , basically proves they tampered with the 1st one imo

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join