It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret's Out: Internet Media Is Beginning to Report That Jared Loughner Is a Member Of Abovetop

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
I gotta new conspiracy.

Its Godlike Productions behind it all

sorry.

I had to interject some levity into the site.

No disrespect to any of the victims is intended.

Hi, my name's Anonymous Coward lol...and you should see the stuff I post there mwahahahaha!
edit on 10-1-2011 by strangleholder1 because: .................

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It would seem that his posts were rather wacky and made little sense atleast to my understanding.
I can only assume that the officials that be will use the presence of his posting on ATS to make excuses into prying into all of our business.
It seems to be no secret that there are disinfo agents on this site already and with the current spotlight on ATS, this may create a push among our glorious leaders to see this site less as a meeting of like minded individuals and more of a "terrorist" network.
All hail our glorious new republi...um police state?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It is time for The Above Network, LLC family Of Websites to distance itself as far away from radical elements such as this as this directly threatens this site and to take a solid and firm stance that this site, it's membership, advertisers condemn senseless acts of violence against any sitting member of not only The US Federal Govt but every Govt throughout the world.

Also, further implementation is required to identify, expell, ban and report and individuals who stand to serve as a threat to either the operation, management of The US Federal Govt and to amend it's TOS to explicitly say that any person caught using this site or any partner to phish for information and to use the site as a platform to plot, plan, recruit any persons in an attempt to commit violent acts against members of Govt are to immediately be identified and reported to both The US Dept Of Homeland Security and The Federal Buerau of Investigation!

edit on 10-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
He is a plant.

They are buying there time on shutting down conspiracy site's in the us.
What better way then to do it this way.
That would even explain why he was 1 of her to subscriber's lol

It all add's up folk's the internet will never be the same when all this is over and done with.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

there is so much muslim propaganda on this website it list's for the best source for info lol

next to the #1 stop terrorist101.@@@ lol

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

there is so much muslim propaganda on this website it list's for the best source for info lol

next to the #1 stop terrorist101.@@@ lol

A sad unfortunate fact is that 90% of the rhetoric is Anti Arab and Anti Islam which, imho should not even be allowed on this site either.

The US Federal Govt visits here daily and some would say hourly as if we really served as a threat this site would've been shut down long ago. This site ain't going anywhere anytime soon and that you can take to the bank!
edit on 10-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Jared keeps using the words deductive, inductive and miscreant over and over.
His logic seems to be that if HE cannot understand how something works, then the govt or nasa must have faked it.
He also repeats things in a two line format, which I assume is his attempt at speaking subliminally to the "viewer" or poster in his threads. He views the viewer as separate from the other contributing posters and writes with them in mind, I think he believes the "viewer" is on HIS side at all times...and now back to the studio...

Here's Tom with the weather...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

"the AZ shooter was indeed a member here."
So what?
I bet he has a Facebook account too and that means nothing.
We talk about anything here on ATS as many people talk about anything on Facebook, even AJ has a Facebook page.

so there's nothing to worry about.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

No worries my friend
at times i can see your point of view well, and would like to tell many of the people around me to wise up or get walking. but i am remiss, suppose we have gotten off topic a bit, my only real point was that i was confronted at my place of work, not by friends but by coworkers and i live in a place were being "in the know" is not very common. however i didn't put by whom or where i was confronted in my original post either so it lacked much needed context. i dont think we should have to lose any of our freedoms because of one wacko, two wackos, or many wackos. Those of us who are of like mind need to stand together against the insinuations and ignorance of others as to the reality of the situation. if its true he was a member and the posts that have been flagged as possibly being his then the reactions of the people here and the cold reception should speak for itself. not how others want to classify the places he was posting. it seems all the MSM for now is too concerned blaming democrats or republicans or guns for his actions. As right or wrong as this maybe, atleast for now they have not collectively turned on us yet.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

I concur. Letting the government choose what is said here is beyond insane. They have too much say as it is.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
Okay take a deep breath, I know you're all riled up with this crazy news but should we all have to lose a little bit more of our freedom due to some guy who clearly lost his grip on reality?

Take a deep breath for what?
I'm not riled up at all
I'm calm, sober and enjoying a well made pizza
all is good!

ATS also does not allow cursing, is that a freedom that you want back as well?
This is not Stormfront my friend

I'm just saying that we need to adapt to today's intense political climate that's all

Also if something like this happens in the future again, which I hope it will never, then our T&Cs is a strong first line of defense both within ATS and PR wise.

It's not a knee-jerk reaction, it's the most logical thing to do

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Do you really think we can psychoanalysis this freak from a few fragmented posts?

There is no code in embedded in his drivel. He is not some misunderstood genius. He was at ATS the same reason we all are. He was not getting what he wants from major media. You could fill the Astrodome with psychiatrists and they would all walk out scratching their heads muttering, "We don't know what the hell is wrong with that guy".

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by akira131

Thank you.

I stay at home and I guess sometimes I forget about the status quo of the work place. It still gives me nightmares. lol

Anyway, you are correct. Everyone on this site may not agree on who the best deity is, or when the world will end but I hope that most of us would stand up for each other's right to discuss these things.

I feel that ATS will not suffer from any of this. But I am also willing to bet (like you) that we will stand together and make a good showing if it comes down to it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Take a deep breath for what?

Because you feel the need to tell others how to live because of one wackjob.

ATS also does not allow cursing, is that a freedom that you want back as well?
This is not Stormfront my friend

Did I say anything about regressing the T&C? why have you created a fantasy in which I want every freedom back? Seems very Jared like to me hmmmmnn! when you look out your window do you see bars?

I'm just saying that we need to adapt to today's intense political climate that's all

I'm sorry who needs to adapt to this political climate? I'm not a politician or a insane gunman, are you?

Also if something like this happens in the future again, which I hope it will never, then our T&Cs is a strong first line of defense both within ATS and PR wise.

First line of defense? are you guilty of something? because I'm not.
PR wise? do you work in PR? because I don't.

It's not a knee-jerk reaction, it's the most logical thing to do

I think it is a knee-jerk reaction and fail to see your logic, what you are prescribing amounts to a "patriot act" for ATS i.e. lets all lose our freedoms so that the most jumpy among us can feel safe. Are you George Bush by any chance?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Because you feel the need to tell others how to live because of one wackjob.

Umm.... you live on ATS?

I think it is a knee-jerk reaction and fail to see your logic, what you are prescribing amounts to a "patriot act" for ATS i.e. lets all lose our freedoms so that the most jumpy among us can feel safe. Are you George Bush by any chance?

Patriot Act = Spying mostly
There's no spying that I am suggesting here lol
No i'm not GW

I'm probably one of the most anti-war members on this site
Check my thread history and see for yourself

I don't know why you are being defensive for
I am merely suggesting something in a very friendly manner

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I know I've posted this elsewhere already but just for the record.....

Regarding ATS and 'media distortions'.....CNN's coverage is a perfect example as they jumped on the bandwagon right away and tried to tie-in this unfortunate individual with the likes of Sarah Palin, the tea party and those violent 'right-wingers', etc. and all before anything was even known or officially stated about the accused! This didn't suprise me in the least as CNN is quick to jump all over anything they can use to sway people's thinking to the CNN view of american politics. Interestingly it was during the 'dinner hour' coverage that they held live interviews with 'political guests' prodding them with questions rife with conjecture and blatant attempts to 'connect the dots' to the individuals and groups mentioned. Again, all of this before ANYTHING was known about the accused. You can be sure that forums and websites such as ATS will now be considered a 'breeding ground of dangerous thinking' which will only add fuel to the governments plans for ultimate control and increased monitoring of the internet.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

This place will look like WalMart on BlackFriday after Thanksgiving... where's the EXIT?

That has me laughing. Great analogy of the drive by "participants" we may soon be getting or already have here. Everyone get the popcorn, tin hats, and for god's sake don't forget the secret hand shake.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by embarassedbywhatamusesme

I doubt it, it was active a day ago. It looks like he just subscribed to erad3s account very recently.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Thanks.

Here's a pointer to 25 pictures of various, including Jared's backyard shrine, the crime scene, etc.

Link

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join