It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Reportedly Shot In Arizona [UPDATED]

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
If you notice. There is those long strings of numbers again in one thread he made.
And the other three he made, had pictures. I would love to have a stenography detection suite to rip those pics apart.

And remember, words a phrases can be used to hide intended meaning by what they mention, and the sentence structure.

Just saying.

Could be using this site to pass information.

I find it hard to believe that someone that screwed up could get another person to help them.

edit on 9-1-2011 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Why is someone or more people giving him lots of stars?
Why do whole groups of people vote for the worst singer on Idol?
It could be the same thing. Nothing too dire or serious at any rate.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Throwback
Politically motivated murder. He shot her point blank then began spraying at the crowd. This is what happens when you combine ATS and right-wing extremism.

Yeah, I guess this guy was a Rush / Glen Beck listening Conservative Christian Tea Party Member right wing extremist and THEY are fully responsible for triggering this nutcase right?

Oh wait a sec....

www.nytimes.com...

“As I knew him he was left wing, quite liberal. & oddly obsessed with the 2012 prophecy,” the former classmate, Caitie Parker, wrote in a series of Twitter feeds Saturday.

www.ktla.com...

"He was a pot head and into rock, like Hendrix, The Doors, Anti-Flag," she wrote. "I haven't seen him in person since 2007 in a sign language class. As I knew him he was left wing, quite liberal and oddly obsessed with the 2012 prophecy. He had a lot of friends until he got alcohol poisoning in 2006 and dropped out of school. Mainly a loner, very philosophical."

Loughner listed among his favorite books "The Communist Manifesto," & "Mein Kampf" [/ex]

Accept the fact that this guy was a whacko that appears to be more of a leftest or anarchist than a 'right winger".

We ALL know that the left and the press can't WAIT for some crazed guy "affiliated" with the Tea Party or a Talk Radio program to loose it so that all the ill's of the nation can be blamed on the evil Tea Party but get real.

link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

The real question is:

Why is the government allowing the killer's youtube page to still be up? What do they want the public to see? Usually these types of pages are shut down ASAP!

link   
reply to post by dontreally

It's not always depressing. Some mentally ill folks can be positively hilarious. We didn't sit around and listen to people 'talk' about their problems. We did various therapies, my favorite of which was psychosocial rehabilitation.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Annee

Yes. Its called 'psychosis'. In basic terms the illogical nature of the unconscious imposes its symmetrical "logic" on the conscious mind. This is basically what we find in his rantings.

Thanks - - - and there has been depression in my family too. Plus Schizophrenia - Bi polar - ADD.

My whole family seems to be - - in some way "on the spectrum" as they say. At least life is never dull.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Another shooting across the pond. Seems like things like this happen all the time if there is easy acess to guns and the person invloved mentally unstable.

I was reading the national newspaper this morning about it and thought what if this guy had been on ATS before? I came over here and Bobs your uncle

Seems like hes been found here and maybe his accomplice is also here with a picture of himself uploaded

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by SaturnFX

Why is someone or more people giving him lots of stars?
Why do whole groups of people vote for the worst singer on Idol?
It could be the same thing. Nothing too dire or serious at any rate.

Here is my concern

In a few days, ATS will be mentioned on the news about how he did some rantings. tons of people will flock to see what he did

By that time, all the nuts on ATS will have starred his posts often...and suddenly, you have him in a artificial limelight as some sort of speaker of truth and light..a representation of what conspiracy theorists are like because he gets soo many stars in his threads.

its a injustice to ATS and a dangerous game being potentially played for what reason? to prop up a psychotic murderer whom speaks with a broken mind? Is that the representation desired for those starring his posts?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Does anyone know if he made his own music for his videos? This one is intoxicating (strictly the music as his If/When attempts at logic are nut job worthy):

www.youtube.com...

Does anyone else find it odd that he disabled comments on all of his videos. If he was so desperate to get the word out, surely he would have wanted people to talk about it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been brought up in this thread yet, but did anybody else watch the first live statement made by pres. 0bama, around 7:30 pm est? I noiced that at one point he mentioned that the congresswoman "was" his friend, rather than "is my friend". I don't think it's possible that he could have not have known her exact status, as the reports on cnn for at least 30 minutes prior were that she was still in critical condition. Not being updated just doesn't cut it for me, he's the leader of the country. My immediate reaction was that this speech had been prepared ahead of the assasination attempt and they assumed she would be murdered.

The guy's ramblings on here are suspicious to me as well. That's a special kind of crazy.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
its a injustice to ATS and a dangerous game being potentially played for what reason? to prop up a psychotic murderer whom speaks with a broken mind? Is that the representation desired for those starring his posts?

The question I have is…….. Who is staring his post? Is it normal contributors, or people that have never posted, but just lurk around.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Originally posted by wayno
Something is not sitting right with me. I've been reading some of erad3's posts. Time and again he seems to be saying that NASA wouldn't put humans at risk by sending them up in space. At least once he makes reference to "the sanctity of life". Does that sound like someone who is about to go out and start killing people? It doesn't to me.

I believe he is the same guy that has been accused of the killings, but was he really the one? Because of his "issues" he would be a perfect stooge for a setup. There is a deeper mystery here and a real conspiracy. What about the "second man" that has been alluded to? I am sure the authorities will want to tie this one up and put it away ASAP, but I hope people do not let that happen.

As far as I can understand, he was convinced NASA fakes sending people into space. If Erad 3 = Jared Lee then perhaps he targeted Gabrielle Giffords because of her NASA links?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

That girl was trying to say libertarian, most likely.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lurch
Interesting quote from twitter:

Every Muslim "terrorist" is representative of all Muslims. Every white terrorist is a "fringe character"

What is that supposed to mean? Fringe character??

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well atleast you can find some positivity in it.

My family aside from my mom (back in the past) are all relatively normal and her own situation has strengthened the rest of us; myself especially.

I guess my point is we dont have to have Bi polar, or schizophrenia, or a major depression. True. One who has dealt with these things for a long time has a physical/psychic current forcing him to accept their reality. But i believe without a doubt that a long time of reprogramming can undue the damage. It takes an unbelievable degree of effort, and faith and trust in G-d. But it can be done and it simply incredible when one accomplishes it,

Thats what i think i meant by all this schizophrenia talk is depressing. It sort of confines one in the perception that such diseases exist and we cant escape them. Maybe in this spiritual climate, if one subscribes to it, it can be hard. But a change of Belief and a commitment to truth (that there is no reason why we should be sufferring with such a condition) can overturn that. All of us, together, can live with a peace of mind. Thats all we ultimately want, is it not?

Egotism is a major roadblock for a person with bi-polar. That is what they need to work on.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by jaynkeel
I am sure it was just a random act of violence, can't see why anyone would want to shoot their congressperson.

You're kidding, right? Either that or you just aren't paying atttention.

So it begins... You knew this day would come.

If I had a dime for every cheese stick "SO IT BEGINS" line as of late... -

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed that with all the updates regarding the Congresswoman one source says blue and one source says red? You would figure they would get it straight after a while but even the first reports said that she was alive / dead, etc. Half of the LEO's have no idea what's going on and the media has two different statements on what happened.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
One of my worries as I read comments across the internet is that this could be the proverbial straw. People across the political spectrum are posting some things that are downright scary and I fear that this act of violence may lead to more violence.

With that said, I think this man fixated on his target for some obscure reason that rational minds can't relate too. She could of tweeted something, made a statement to a reporter, who knows. The thing is, I think if it hadn't been her, he would of found another target, another reason in his mind & someone else would of ended up dead at this mans hand. Regardless, it doesn't make what happened any less tragic & I don't see how I will ever understand why he did it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

I agree. I watched Obama's PC and thought it was rather sterile....I didn't pick up on the past-tense language until you mentioned it and now it bothers me considerably. Something is wrong here, something very wrong. Has anyone else noticed that this guy just setup his YouTube account in late October? Under his interests on his YouTube page it says:

"....My favorite interest was reading, and I studied grammar. Conscience dreams were a great study in college! ...."

Under Books: "...I had favorite books

What if this guy gets Jack Ruby'd ???

edit on 9-1-2011 by wills120 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2011 by wills120 because: k

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
so watching fox earlier coverage they say there is more than one gunman was this could be a militia shooting also a federal judge was shot as well. I wonder if this was radicalized extremism or just one or two crazy people?

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join