It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well for what it is worth . . . I had emailed a couple of my local news weather guys as I suggested a few of us should regarding the radar echo and what it could represent and here is the reply I received from one . . . the other has not replied as of yet.

I had asked the following:

I was curious what you make of the radar images from Bebee, Arkansas. Very strange to me . . . I have never seen anything like it although I am only an amateur weather watcher. When watching the loop . . . notice the other radar returns motion compared to the circular (anomaly) return over where the birds initially began to die-off.
(edited)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --
Reply:

"Hi ******

Sorry to say, this is well outside my area of expertise. I know radars can track bird patterns but I've never really paid attention to it since it doesn't really affect weather forecasts, and I only have some casual knowledge of the whole bird event in Arkansas. Sorry I can't be much more of a help.

Sincerely,

While the reply may be nothing other than sincere I do find it difficult to believe that a meteorologist would not have an opinion (beyond expertise) about a radar return ? So kinda weird if you ask me . . . and this from a person that has this statement about their education:

Graduated: University of Washington with a degree in Atmospheric Sciences.
edit on 13-1-2011 by nonnez because: To add note on this persons credentials

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
oops...forgot the Sorcha Faal factor. I have been reading sevearl threads for the past few years but only decided to respond to posts recently. How can I have been so ignorant. Yes. She is definitely out there in a league of her own.

It's a rite of passage.
Everyone gets caught once by that writer of fictions.

And I don't mind reading his/her stuff for fun. It is amusing.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

No - they look like crop circles, at first glance,
but zoom in closer and you'll see it's an irrigation system on wheels

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
I don't buy the GRU story one bit. Since when had the russian military been so open with secrets??? This is russia we are talkin about. Secrecy and russian habits do not change overnight.

But what's with Socha Fal tirades? Read those reports from credible sources please and then make up your minds on your own free will. For once deny ignorance.

The pathetic whines about Sorcha Fal is getting tiresome. Just because some theory came from her does not mean every supporting evidences such as the geological situations and chemical control, etc from credible sources are lies. Anyone who belives such is just either lazy or contend to be ignorant, more so when the facts are already placed before one's eyes.

Hey, just because I'm pointing out that Sorcha Faal is not a useful source does not mean I'm against well sourced information.
There is a lot of great info in this thread, especially the examination of the radar evidence, and the fraccing being done, (which, btw, is not involving phosgene,) is worth looking at too.

Something is going on, and I respect the posters here who are trying to explore what it is.
"Whining" about Sorcha Faal stuff is just like weeding a garden. If the obvious crap is pulled out, the useful stuff, (and useful must be taken in the broadest sense when we know so little,) is easier to see and piece together.

edit on 13/1/11 by Kailassa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

He knows what he is seeing on weather radar - TPTB got to him first.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by arfin24
So, I don't see how an ozone hole over Antarctica could change ocean temperature in the UK / Australia.

The ozone hole over the antarctic extends over Australia.
I don't know how this affects ocean temperatures, but here in Melbourne we have to be careful of being in the sun these days. No schoolchild is allowed out in the sun without sunscreen and a hat, and the schools around here keep spare hats and sunscreen specially.
If you have a fair complexion here you notice the sun burns in summer, and I don't mean after sunbaking, I mean as soon as you walk out into it. It was not like this when I was a kid.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Perhaps someone in the Little Rock/Beebe area could volunteer to actually go out to to coordinates and check the area out? See what's there?

I'm really surprised that hasn't been done yet (or at least we haven't heard about it) - it's the first thing I thought of.

Also - I'd like to share a post I made earlier on spikey's thread:Strange Radar Images over Area of Arkansas Bird Die Offs, is This Evidence of HAARP?. The thread and the links might add to this discussion. Maybe someone with computer map skills can do an overlay to see if the direction on the radar bloom and the antenna/kill zone lines match up?

Originally posted by sjrily
burntheships started a thread New Madrid Quake Zone; Arkansas, Louisiana, Kentucky Triangulation (may be the one hp1229 was referencing). Direct links to this and subsequent videos are: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3. These three videos total about two hours, but there is a lot of interesting material there. Not sure what I think, or make, of all of it; how feasible this is; or even how credible all the materials are - but it's definitely worth a look. (Some of the assumptions or conclusions might be questionable, but the referenced materials seem to check out.)

I noticed a possible correlation between the direction of the "bloom" in the radar spikey posted and the line moving through the digisonde antennas and the "kill zones." You can see the lines in the first video and about 10 minutes into the Part 3 video (Interview with Ginny).

I have NO idea how all this electromagmojo works, but maybe those with more knowledge about this can comment on whether or not this could be relevant.

edit on 1/13/11 by sjrily because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonOdie
reply to post by manna2

And anyway, how could a holographic image cause blunt trauma? And don't even try to tell us its because they fell down. Because a) its been dignosed as pre mortal and b) not all of the birds would have crashed chest first so that a blunt chest trauma would be the explanation...

my guess would be they are also testing sound and it's the frequencies causing all the trauma

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by burntheships
Found a very credible source with more info on this:

Military field tests—a kind of "in situ" laboratory experiment—may well account for the bizarre deaths of the birds and fish. Scalar can be projected across thousands of miles and the beam weapon could have originated anywhere in the U.S. It might even have been activated from a seaborne platform on a naval vessel.
If that is the case, then the test would be ongoing and targeting red-wing blackbirds to assess the efficacy of the beam technology could easily be carried out across Arkansas, Louisiana, and Kentucky.

www.helium.com...

Another aspect of 3D Scalar technology is the theoretical ability to create a force field bubble. If such an experiment was attempted and the flock of birds flew into that force field the aftereffects would be eerily similar to what Beebe residents witnessed

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22adb812b2cd.gif[/atsimg]

www.cheniere.org...

How do you explain the death of the fishes though?

frequencies from the electromagnetic pulses.
The same reasoning for the HUUUUUGGGGGEEEE adverse health affects from the frequencies emitted for 100's of miles from the big wind generators at wind farms.But I suspect it's more concentrated and extreme from a use such as a missile shield

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by oswego

Yeah... I noticed that too... he did seem a little nervous.... I think there's more to this than meets the official eye!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
haarp could only be used by clones and is no longer legal.

what you are seeing is ships which normally are not allowed to be seen under the law,yet when you are dying you can see them as i saw at armageddon when a horse turned up to attempt to rescue me,luckily i survived.

so when the birds are dying they are allowed to observe the ships which become visible as they attempt to take them up.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRagnarok
haarp could only be used by clones and is no longer legal.

what you are seeing is ships which normally are not allowed to be seen under the law,yet when you are dying you can see them as i saw at armageddon when a horse turned up to attempt to rescue me,luckily i survived.

so when the birds are dying they are allowed to observe the ships which become visible as they attempt to take them up.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by arfin24
So, I don't see how an ozone hole over Antarctica could change ocean temperature in the UK / Australia.

The ozone hole over the antarctic extends over Australia.
I don't know how this affects ocean temperatures, but here in Melbourne we have to be careful of being in the sun these days. No schoolchild is allowed out in the sun without sunscreen and a hat, and the schools around here keep spare hats and sunscreen specially.
If you have a fair complexion here you notice the sun burns in summer, and I don't mean after sunbaking, I mean as soon as you walk out into it. It was not like this when I was a kid.

So very true. I am in Sydney and when you go outside you can feel your skin burning within a couple of minutes on a sunny day even though it is not anywhere near as hot as usual. The other strange thing is that it has basically been cloudy every day/night since Christmas apart from 2-3 days. I know because I scored a new telescope for Christmas and so far have not been able to use it

I don't ever recall weather like this in summer because it is cloudy but they produce very little rain. Normally in summer it is either hot and sunny during the day with the occasional storms at night, or if it is going to rain it will be torrential rain for a few days. Its never cloudy just for the sake of it..

Very strange.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
There was an article posted on Phys Org on Friday regarding a recent experiment carried out by the Oxford University in conjuntion with scientists in singapore and Frankfurt. They have been studying the mechanism with which birds use the earths magnetic field to navigate over large distances.

Researchers have been investigating the mechanism which enables birds to detect the Earth's magnetic field to help them navigate over vast distances. This ability, known as magnetoreception, has been linked to chemical reactions inside birds' eyes. Now a team from Oxford University and Singapore believe that this 'compass' is making use of something called quantum coherence. In a forthcoming article in Physical Review Letters the team report how they anaylsed data from an experiment by Oxford and Frankfurt scientists on robins. The experiment showed that the magnetic compass used by robins could be distrupted by extremely small levels of magnetic 'noise'. When this noise, a tiny oscillating magnetic field, was introduced it completely disabled the Robins' compass sense which then returned to normal once the noise was removed - good news for robins which have to navigate on the long migration route to Scandinavia and Africa and back every year. In their analysis the Oxford/Singapore team show that only a system with components operating at a quantum level would be this sensitive to such a small amount of noise. 'Quantum information technology is a field of physics aimed at harnessing some of the deepest phenomena in physics to create wholly new forms of technology, such as computers and communication systems,' said Erik Gauger of Oxford University's Department of Materials, an author of the paper. 'Progress in this area is proving to be very difficult because the phenomena that must be harnessed are extremely delicate. It would normally be thought almost inconceivable that a living organism could have evolved similar capabilities.' Co-author Simon Benjamin from Singapore explained: 'Coherent quantum states decay very rapidly, so that the challenge is to hold on to them for as long as possible. The molecular structures in the bird's compass can evidently keep these states alive for at least 100 microseconds, probably much longer.' 'While this sounds like a short time, the best comparable artificial molecules can only manage 80 microseconds at room temperature. And that's in ideal laboratory conditions.' Erik and Simon now hope that further research into how birds harness these quantum states could enable researchers to mimic them and help in the development of practical quantum technologies.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Woooowww..... just came across this. Great Find!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join