It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Radar Images over Area of Arkansas Bird Die Offs, is This Evidence of HAARP?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I posted the following as a reply on the 'Has China figured it out' thread, but looks as though it's been overlooked, so i'm creating this thread to post it again.

This *could* be important, and i thought that the bright and knowledgeable members giving their opinions might well be very important to the dying animals debate.

Just looked at a weather map for Arkansas, and there appears to be a double 'bloom' type radar trace over Beebe...could this be the HAARP signature? I remember seeing a very similar trace connected to Katrina, just before it hit.

The odd thing about this Arkansas trace, is it happens twice, at the same amplitude, in the same spot, but *against* the prevailing wind direction.

You can see the normal clouds and weather moving in a constant North Easterly direction, but this double 'Bloom burst' over/near Beebe, heads South East!

How's that possible naturally, when all other weather systems for the area are moving North East?

Here's an animated map for the area.
Plymouth State NEXRAD Loop anim

The *really* curious thing about the connection with HAARP and this odd 'bloom' radar trace from the weather satellite, is that if you draw a line from the HAARP facility in Alaska, right through the country down to Arkansas, the direction or line of sight, is pointing in the same direction as the 'bloom' travels...South East.

Might this actually be evidence that this was caused by HAARP?

edit on 6/1/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/1/11 by masqua because: All Caps in title

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Very interesting... I see what you are talking about... I am an aviator and weather guy. I love to watch those Doppler radar screens. I have files full of saved interesting images of Doppler screens saved on my computer. Most of impressive storms.

Why the Beebe connection? Was that the location of one of the bird die-offs? If so post a link to the story.

One way we could investigate this further, is to look at the radar screens history during the time and in the place of other recent massive animal die-offs.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Sometimes at different altitudes, wind speeds and direction can be different and this could be the cause. Perhaps that set of clouds was formed at an altitude where the winds were traveling in the other direction!

Magnum

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Hi AllSeeingI, thanks for your reply (and advice).

I thought this was very unusual and worthy of it's own thread.

The connection to Beebe, Arkansas is this is the area where all the birds fell dead, in a one mile radius over Beebe.

Coincidence?

Possibly...but i doubt it.

This website has a wealth of information regarding atmospheric and weather manipulation, and shows NEXRAD loops of the weather and strange, unexplained patterns and anomalies over Louisiana and N.O. twelve days before Hurricane Katrina hit...also has evidence that Rita was steered away from the vital oil refineries and chemical plants that supply a quarter of US oil and fuel, using microwave or another type of radio energy...using HAARP. (images at the link)

www.skepticalworld.com...

Have a look at the Katrina associated trace, the radar from 12 days before Katrina hit looks as though the hurricane was deliberately created and directed towards N.O.

It also shows evidence the Rita was blocked by an energy 'wall' which took it from a cat 4 to a cat 3, and pushed it North East, away from the vital infrastructure it was originally heading for.

Could what we are seeing with the birds and fish be an extension or refinement of this same technology?

(Thanks to the mod who helped with the title caps thing, appreciated!)

edit on 6/1/2011 by spikey because: to add info

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

The anomaly actually originates in the area of Beebe, and the 'seed' point remains locked in position. I see what you mean about higher and lower altitudes, but the colour coding on the image shows this not to be the case.

What could account for this double, locked in position bloom feature in nature?

I mean, just look at it relative to all the other weather. What could cause this to happen naturally, the way it is shown?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I noticed the time of the Doppler screen images starts about JAN 1st 0358 zulu and ends about JAN 1st 508 zulu.

Currently the Arkansas (US Central time zone) is -6 zulu

So the series of radar images you have posted would have been from DEC 31st 9:58pm local time to DEC 31st 11:08pm local time.
edit on (1/6/11) by AllSeeingI because: clarity

edit on (1/6/11) by AllSeeingI because: typo

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

How did you find this anomaly? Did you just go and watch the Radar screens for the entire day of Jan 1st? Or did you have a certain time in mind? How do we know the exact time the birds died?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Ive read that the birds died from "trauma". So my theories are this...

1. Bird flock becomes disoriented and flies into ground. Cause? Alteration of magnetic field and/or gravity.

2. Bird flock is struck by massive fast moving flying object. Aircraft

3. Bird flock is rapidly frozen or chilled to the point of falling asleep while in flight. Caused by becoming disoriented and flying too high, or a sudden burst of super cold air from high altitudes.

4. Bird flock is "zapped" by electrical burst (lightning, HAARP, etc) and is killed or incapacitated in flight.

In all cases eventually the birds simply fell to the ground from a great height causing the 'Trauma'.

This could explain why a few birds were injured yet still alive.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I was just browsing around the web, looking for links or information connected to the Arkansas die off, and came across a link to the site highlighting this odd bloom.

The credit for finding the data isn't mine, it goes to whomever posted the link on the other website (i was 'speed' browsing, clicking links left and right and closing them just as fast)

I thought it was strange enough to warrant posting it here in case others may be able to add to it or come up with an explanation that's more natural.

Being on the same day, in the same spot and looking very different from the other weather around the area at the time, raised the hairs on the back of my neck tbh, but i'm not certain exactly when the birds fell from the sky, although it was on the Friday (new years eve).

Even if the timing of the bloom anomaly is not exactly the same as when the birds fell, it may indicate that certain conditions were created by the blooms and persisted in the local area long enough for the birds to fly through and become affected.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The US is not the only country that uses a system like HAARP. The Chinese and Rusiians also have been experienting with it also.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well it looks like you were spot on with this one. Found this on my local news tonight.

www.newsnet5.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Definitely on to something here. Save these images in case its HAARP related and they try to remove this from the media.
Very very strange.
S&F keep digging

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

That's an obscenely tenuous connection.

Given that HAARP isn't classified and is pointed straight UP at the ionosphere in ALASKA I don't think there is any evidence for a correlation here. That is unless these birds were in Alaska in the upper atmosphere while HAARP was being fired and somehow flew "south east" to land in Arkansas.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Radar Rings Sorry thing is that most of the sites that had really good pics of them are gone. Maybe use the Wayback Machine. Try this, I did find some links that still worked.

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:3CfnZKYaH68J:members.tripod.com/delta_9/+radar+rings&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
www.abovetopsecret.com...
They are not all showing clear still pics of the rings. page 17 has a good one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Date: 10/1/01 3:30:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time

Thanks Kent. Not sure how all this applies to the general public; yeah I know I’m a bit dense. I do remember in days of old we used to sit in front of the console of our Air Traffic Controller radar and fry rabbits! The antennae was set up for glide slope approach and the power turned up to max and the rabbits would drop like flies! We thought it was cool, dumb 19 year olds yep I know.

EDITOR: intersecting tuned frequencies create scalar waves and scalar waves screw up the mind--not to mention fried rabbit Watch Bearden's video

Date: 10/2/01 9:48:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time

Our favorite trick when I was 19 and in the Air Force was to toss up flashbulbs in front of the GCA approach radar. Could see them flash for miles. "

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Great images! I was looking all over for something like that and couldn't find anything!

I see the "bloom" activity too, and it is strange. I learned a little about weather radar maps and patterns after I was in a plane crash in Little Rock. A microburst apparently contributed to the cluster...mess.

So am I understanding correctly that this loop covers about 9:30-11:00 p.m. December 31, local time? From what I could find, there were some small storms in the area, but they had moved through by about 9:30. I tried to find a map on the vortex site that loops up to 9:30, but I have no idea what I'm doing there.

Anyway, reports state that calls about birds started coming in around 11:30 p.m. At least two people apparently reported being hit by falling birds - a woman walking her dog and a police officer in a cruiser. I wish we knew the exact time those events occurred.

It was later reported that some residents hear loud noises "like a canon" or a transformer blowing from the east side of town around this time. The report states they heard between five and twelve such sounds. Thus far I have seen no explanation for (or subsequent mention of ) the sounds. If it had been a transformer, I would think it would have been confirmed and reported by now.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Possibility but one problem with the straight up only answer.

As with ham radio operators, its possible to pull an atmospheric skip, which ignores line of site. Since we are not completely sure how HAARP operates, its possible it can use the same technique.

Its alss possible to use satellite relays to project any type of HAARP discharge.

Just some random thoughts...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Ive already made my feelings clear about this. The likes of HAARP and the Large Hadron Collider need to be stopped and banned. Its my belief that they are using these to destroy the Earth using the Frequencies, exactly the same principle as an opera singer and a glass.
Now i know you all may mock as i cant supply you with any proof at all because there isnt proof. Do any of you expect to come across undeniable evidence that says that they are actually tearing the planet apart using these devices?
No.
I still without the evidence stand by what i say.
Tesla himself destroyed his own work and stated that there was nothing good to be found through atomic energy.

I created a thread stating these should be stopped. I stand by that.

I hope that one day you will all believe me,.....well not so much believe me but rather than trying soooooo hard to prove me wrong help me prove that im right.
The way i look at it my evidence sits in the area where prophecies were told. The arrival. I also believe that as we speak we have a helping hand on their way here. Yep im a total nutcase because its my belief that those that are coming also believe to have the same opinion.
We as a species have allowed this to happen. Our planet has been over run by an organized group of terrorists that have manipulated and fabricated everything to their own advantage. TPTB are the terrorists and must be stopped. No im not saying blow them up or any of that bs that keeps getting thrown in but make people aware.
We've only got one shot and time is running out very quickly.

The evidence is here within these boards yet the trolling makes sure threads like these are lost within the pages.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
That radar image is AMAZING! I've studied all types of weather radar and this, to me looks like an explosion -- but not a blast of fire as you would think. It was a VERY dense release of methane released from the ground.

I'm going to go over this.. It reminds me of the radar of early shots of the wildfires.. but the echos didn't go away with smoke. This cloud of methane must have been really dense.

People in the area DID report hearing a blast sound.
It's either a methane rupture from the earth or a large tank of it. (But I would assume someone would have reported that, so I'd rule that out)..

I am now going to overlap those images now:
(BTW, the quake swarm in Arkansas is 21 miles NNW of the event area)

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Are all the dead birds in that kill zone orange circle?

(Sat image of area in area of Beebe)
I'm simply guessing here, but here is an area of suspicion in that 'red box' where the gasses were released:
(The yellowish look to the sand/dirt COULD be sulfur. But I can't be sure without being there and taking samples.)

Beebe Sat Map

(And check THIS out -- Did a search "beebe, Arkansas +natural gas deposits") and got some good info, here is one:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

UPDATE: many scientists are saying that tests on the birds revealed internal damage and blood clots--they assume its from... lightning or fireworks. I can tell you that methane (CH4) is a hydrocarbon and is a principal component of natural gas. This can cause a blood clot to form and totally stop blood flow.

lol... fireworks... then where the hell are all the millions of other dead birds in all the major cities? eh?

If you find anything else in that area, post here! (Cracks in the earth.. geologic oddities..chemical plants)
edit on 1/8/2011 by Pharyax because: Added more info!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Posted this on the other thread, then I saw that there were two. Thought the other might get closed. So here it is.

If you look here, www.vorchester.com, on the front page there's a 3D image of the rader. It shows there's something above the birds on the radar. It's marked unknown turbulence, with the birds shown below. Looks like there was something else there.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Possibility but one problem with the straight up only answer.

As with ham radio operators, its possible to pull an atmospheric skip, which ignores line of site. Since we are not completely sure how HAARP operates, its possible it can use the same technique.

Its alss possible to use satellite relays to project any type of HAARP discharge.

Just some random thoughts...

That's true, it doesn't necessarily have to beam the energy straight up..all the methods you mention are right on, but there's another method too.

Radio reflective particulates in the atmosphere, over or on a potential target area would act like a focusing and targeting aid for an energy beam apparatus or weapon.

Otherwise known as Chemtrails.

Wondering if there have been reports of recent Chemtrail activity in the areas where birds are dying off around the world...if spraying hadn't been seen for a while, then suddenly active again, that would be too much of a coincidence for my mind, and more evidence of an energy weapon of some description.

I'm certainly favouring a weapons test on these die off...there are sure to be natural causes for some of the animals dying, there are every year, but not like this.

Since i started this thread, this theory has gained ground, as another poster was kind enough to point out earlier (thanks), I've seen several US news reports on the 'tube' saying more or less the same thing, so we're not the only one's considering this could be a real candidate.

<<   2 >>

join