It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds...ufos...maybe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Maybe...just maybe...invisible ufos have taken over the skies, and birds are flying into them left right and center....maybe.....juuuust maybe.

Fish? USO's maybe?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I frequent the chat rooms a bit, and this is something I have brought up in there.

The UFO's could very well be hitting the birds, however there would be WAY more damage to the birds, and they would not all be equally damaged externally and internally.

I believe the damage occurs from the birds falling either after they have starved to death or passed out from irradic magnetic signals. It could have to do with a frequency that causes them to pass out.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Do you have a link??
Please provide.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Worst thread ever.
Seriously. Read it again.
You should work on your communication skills.
No structure, no evidence, nothing...

I like purple.. purple is cool... I dont like blue its not quite as pretty as purple.
Colors .... are.. nice. But purple is good....

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Okay well the first problem with this theory is that none of the birds had looked like they had been smashed by a ufo and since ufos fly at like the speed of light im pretty sure if it smacked into those birds they wouldnt have looked like they only fell from the sky...and theres a huge chance whatever is killing the birds killed them fishies to so i don't think that it was invincible ufos..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Please post to this existing thread on the same topic.

Closed.

join