It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Report Connects Mysterious John Wheeler Death and Mass Animal Deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Putin Report Connects Mysterious John Wheeler Death and Mass Animal Deaths

www.eutimes.net

A report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate (GRU) states that one of the United States top experts in biological and chemical weapons was brutally murdered after he threatened to expose a US Military test of poison gas that killed hundreds of thousands of animals in Arkansas this past week.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Interesting article about Putin receiving a report weighing in on the connection of two current events that have people scratching their heads. I found it odd how fast a report was released linking a experiment at a Arkansas military base with the current world wide animal kill and John Wheeler's death.

www.eutimes.net
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 7-1-2011 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
By Sorcha Faal.

HOAX!

eutimes.net publishes all her garbage.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
well , well.... it looks like some of the pieces may be falling into place. I'd like to look into this more and hopefully more info will come out before I discredit the other theories about the birds and fish. But man... this on really seems to fit at the moment. It would start to explain the mystery about Wheelers death.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Isn't this derived from a "Before It's News"/Sorcha Faal article? It seems to me that the reliability of this source is fairly weak.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Is everything Sorcha Faal says a lie? I really don't know. Ive heard the name and it seems to always be associated with BS here. I would think the EU Times would be a more credible source.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
wow!!! the John Wheeler death is a very sad and mysterious one, if this true I hope Putin pursues it

if true it would seem there is a level of evil to which even Putin wouldn't stoop

but our Military has no such limitation,scary

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
Is everything Sorcha Faal says a lie?.

Appears to be so. Nothing ever written by her has been corroborated by anyone else. She's like one of those psychics you hear on the radio, sounds believable, except it's complete BS.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalph
By Sorcha Faal.

HOAX!

eutimes.net publishes all her garbage.

In all honesty I have no clue as to if this person is a hoaxster but the story does gives one pause, that maybe it could have a grain of truth because very little is making any sense at this time.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

What are you talking about?

wow!!! the John Wheeler death is a very sad and mysterious one, if this true I hope Putin pursues it

Who is Putin? Is he a justice bearer for the world? Why should he bother looking into the death of some american, on american soil? The death could be natural, and if not, Putin knows how the world works.

if true it would seem there is a level of evil to which even Putin wouldn't stoop

What do you know about Putin?

but our Military has no such limitation,scary

Does any military have any limitations? It's just that some you don't read about, others you do.

edit on 7/1/2011 by gandalph because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/1/2011 by gandalph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chai_An
In all honesty I have no clue as to if this person is a hoaxster but the story does gives one pause, that maybe it could have a grain of truth because very little is making any sense at this time.

I suggest that you educate yourself regarding Sorcha Faal in general and how it relates to posting on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join