It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome link to birds, bees and everything in between.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I'm sure you've all seen the google bird kill map, it's all over the internet and some news networks sites are actually posting it. Here is a link to an web site that puts that map to shame...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
It is from an emergency disaster information site in Budapest, hopefully you haven't already seen it. It has icons on the map for every conceivable disaster with pop ups like google and current issues have a red pulsing signal around them. Below the map is a list of items with links to information and updates as well as photos/ video.
It covers everything from biohazards to near earth objects, calling it one stop shopping for current info is an understatement.
Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

seems everywhere the birds have fallen it says biological hazard woah ...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

also had no idea that that many volcanoes are erupting curently wow.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
there's a bunch of Epidemic Hazards all around the mideast.....why?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Wow, this is awesome.... I've never seen anything like it!

May I ask how you came across this? I wonder if there are more websites like this? ))))

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this link. I ran across it a while back and was very bummed out that I didn't bookmark it. I absolutely love this and will use it often on my phone to check up on things.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The only thing wrong with this website are the numerous reports of people saying it downgrades or even deletes earthquakes (or simply doesn't put it on their map).

But it's an overly useful tool for all of us disaster trackers

It was once in my bookmarks, but I can't find it now. Strange. Anyways, thanks for reminding me of its existence, going in my bookmarks once again!

S&F

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Thanks for your post of that map, to full though isn't? I am sure everyone has this link but will put it up just in case, www.globaldisasterwatch.blogspot.com... I need it spelled out for me sometimes, this site does that. Went and bookmarked your map link, thanks again.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RustyShakleford92

Wow, this is awesome.... I've never seen anything like it!

May I ask how you came across this? I wonder if there are more websites like this? ))))

It might sound goofy but I just keep entering and modifying search terms.I found a few more sites after this one, will post links tommorow.

top topics

join