It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dying in front of Our eyes!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
My wife has just been to the local supermarket and on returning told me that 2 seagulls were flying around and then suddenly dropped to the ground dead for no apparent reason!

This was witnessed by another person as well. She never though to get pictures (a little grim I know but anyway) Will be keeping an eye out I think..

What is going On ???

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
To add: We are in Bodmin Cornwall. Temps according to the car temp gauge are 7 degrees. Its a cold but clear day. No precip. at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Mother earth is getting ready for a little spring cleaning.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Your story pulled my heartstrings right out of my chest, I feel for your wife and how this must have made her feel especially if she also reads ATS. You know I will tell you for the past couple days I have been crying every chance I get, not sure why as I have a million reasons right now to cry but usually can hold it to a few tears silently shed, but really it has been a sobbing down pour several times and an intense sense of sadness.

I pray for all of us, and for whatever is affecting the global community.

I am heading out so no time to discuss this right now but had to make this comment to you and your wife, you are a respected member in my eyes and and I believe you.
edit on 6-1-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Something is happening... I'm not going to sit here and claim a doomsday or anything, but there are too many happenings to be cited as a coincidence. In my yard this morning, I noticed a few birds, (small, white bellies, bluish-gray wings - I don't know my birds), hanging upside down from the trees, like bats. There were alive, but I've never noticed behavior like this. I am on the coast of the Carolinas (US), and just thought this was weird.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
it's more important than you think. there are thousands of birds dropping dead around the world and everytime we hear an explanation, it's just BS. if those birds just dropped dead in the middle of the flight and your wife saw it, that's something entirely different than official story. someone should set up a camera recording a piece of sky with birds 24/7.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
Mother earth is getting ready for a little spring cleaning.

(Michael explains what is going to happen, time rewind)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
c'mon, this thread deserves much more attention.

live long and prosper

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by journey2010

To keep this thread moving.........Journey2010 I wish you could give more details of your upside down bird event this AM............

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Did both of them die?

Were they attacking each other? Could they have collided?

Weird!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
it's more important than you think. there are thousands of birds dropping dead around the world and everytime we hear an explanation, it's just BS. if those birds just dropped dead in the middle of the flight and your wife saw it, that's something entirely different than official story. someone should set up a camera recording a piece of sky with birds 24/7.

I'll keep a camera handy. My challenge would be finding birds to film. My yard is so quiet right now. It's eerie.
I live about an hour away from where the birds were found in TN. There haven't been that many birds out and about all week long. The ones I have seen are roosting in the middle of the day.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
We cannot expain, because we know so little about the rules of life. If the time is comming now, let it happend. Human mankind should be stopped anyway, and for me this is the only solution: A next Human, a new chance to make it better. I have now fear if the ocean turn red tomorrow. It's our faith. Just make peace now. If we or some of us will alive the next hmm.. 5 years we need to forget and forgive for what we are and how mad we act. The experiment is over. We must leave, please try to understand and not to igrnore the fact.

The alternative is system crash, environment is dieing, hunger all over the world. war about the last resurces, pole shift, global warming and religouse wars and so on.....I don't need that. What option is better?

We are just consuming, working asses. And if this is the descrition of our lifes...just another point. I have peace and I wish it to everyone on earth.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
OK a friend of mine who lives in Redruth... just down the A30 from you said she saw an unusual sight this morning of four dead seagulls.

Oops edited to add they hadn't been there half an hour before when she walked down that road.
edit on 6-1-2011 by yzzyUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

Hey, yes I know Redruth, its not too far away. Well I have a couple of video camera's at hand as well as the usual iPhones too.

reply to post by tncryptogal

Its the same here, I went out earlier to help my wife feed her horses and I saw probably 5 birds total and they looked a little 'not right'

If any of you have had similar then please do post up. I know there are a lot of threads going here at the moment about birds and fish but post anything local to you or unusual behaviour in here. Lets see if there's patterns developing.

Anyone seen 'The Happening' ?

edit on 6-1-2011 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

Sorry missed your reply, yes both died. Wife said they were flying around the car park together then both suddenly dropped to ground

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I'm not really sure what else to say... Again, I don't know what kind of birds they were, (small, sparrow sized... white bellies with bluish gray feathers on their wings/heads.) There were a few of them (no more than 4), hanging upside down on tree limbs about 20 feet from my back deck. They would hang there for a few seconds, then jump to another branch, where they would immediately flip upside down again, (think of how a bat hangs)... I watched this for about 5 minutes before they jumped down to the ground, then flew off into some pine trees where I couldn't see them.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller
reply to post by yzzyUK

Sorry missed your reply, yes both died. Wife said they were flying around the car park together then both suddenly dropped to ground

Mental! My friend said when she was walking to collect her children from school the birds weren't there... yet about 30 minutes later on the way back they were there within feet of each other.

I've not noticed anything here yet but then I work from home in my office from 8am to 5pm and no birds fly in my office! lol... will keep my eyes open now though.

I am on the other side in Essex on the coast.... we get a lot of gulls over our field... hang on.... we did but I haven't seen any teh past few days, I assumed it was because the batty woman out back who feeds them scraps was on holiday... hmmm

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by journey2010
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I'm not really sure what else to say... Again, I don't know what kind of birds they were, (small, sparrow sized... white bellies with bluish gray feathers on their wings/heads.) There were a few of them (no more than 4), hanging upside down on tree limbs about 20 feet from my back deck. They would hang there for a few seconds, then jump to another branch, where they would immediately flip upside down again, (think of how a bat hangs)... I watched this for about 5 minutes before they jumped down to the ground, then flew off into some pine trees where I couldn't see them.

were they huthatches? They feed upside down

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Here is a photo/...... white belly and bluegrey top feathers

nuthatch, White-breasted nuthatch (Sitta carolinensis). [Credit: © Steve Byland/Fotolia]any of about 25 species of short-tailed, long-billed birds in the family Sittidae (order Passeriformes), known for their abilities to grip tree bark as they walk up, down, and around trunks and branches and to hang upside down on the underside of tree limbs as they forage for insects and seeds. For their abilities they are sometimes called “upside-down birds.” By exploring in areas ignored by many other birds, such as woodpeckers (which travel up trees but not down), they find insects hidden in bark that other species overlook.
edit on 6-1-2011 by yzzyUK because: to add bird info

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm in Plymouth..

I have been keeping an eye on the birds out my window today since reading this thread.. not much unusual going on but i do have cameras readily available..both video and stills...

If I do encounter any birds dropping dead I'll be sure to phot/video and stuff one of them into a plastic bag and right into the deep freeze in case anyone wants a sample for study

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join