It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This The Smoking Gun That Proves HAARPS Weather Capabilities?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
reply to post by Yissachar1

first of all this is done in UAE not Saudi arabia , in here doesn't rain a lot so we need rain and its been done when the humidity reaches %30 and above for it to work properly , so they're not taking somebody elses rain or water , and Abu Dhabi is too humid in the summer so it works fine.

anyway i wrote this in another thread that was talking about the same project

while i am from UAE i have never heard of this before , so thanx for the info , but when i googled the name The Metro System i couldn't find a thing in regards of this report , but found out that the name is wrong, so the name is actually METEO SYSTEMS AG and the founder is Dr. Helmut Fluhrer , so i searched more and found out also that he has a patent here.

hmmm i think i should go and look for those antennas and take a photo of them , but where should i start.

anyway thanx for this info

I dont begrudge Saudi's some rain, and if the tech is used responsbly and works then more power to you

It would solve issues in many dry areas.

However as discussed, certain countries have weaponised the tech or are in the process of.

This is another arms race that has the potential to be more devestating than nuclear arms. In a hurricane for example there are more energies contained than most nuclear arms.

With that comes the ability to control and even withold rain, creating artificial droughts that could cripple other countries. In effect, if you control the weather then the world would be yours.

A super power indeed!
edit on 4-1-2011 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
In war battles have been won and lost due to weather conditions. Im sure this kind of device would add some new aspects in military planning.

If u only knew the real truth.
HAARP technology goes all the way back
to Vietnam, late 60's.

The US Army produced massive rain storms
over Vietnam to wash out and flood the Ho
Chi Min Trail so the Viet Cong could not
get re-supplied. This was in addition to
the monsoon season.

the Viet Cong countered this move by moving
the Ho Chi Min trail across the border.

So yes, this tech has been used by the US
in warfare.

edit on 1/4/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I've read similar technology few years back.

It all started when scientists discovered that every lightning trail had concentrated electron particles tracing from earth to way up. The device creates artificial swarms of electrons into the air and clouds, provoking heavy clouds and lightning.

It's like trying hard to make yourself sneeze and have running nose.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
star and flag
I was just listening to AJ discussing the director of haarp's comment that 'some nights we set the sky on fire"
Also he brought up an interview (which I had heard originally) where he discussed the guy who ran weather modification as a weapon against the Vietnamese, and who was still a senior dude for the US Gov.
( he ran the program mentioned by Boon )
Then there was the Chinese control of weather for the olympics.

I wonder how money made rain will affect the property values araound the middle east...

PS
I wouldn't be suprised if the haarp doesn't do earth quakes too...
like the one in "Bam" Iran.

the wonders never cease though eh?

edit on 4-1-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You're talking about Operation Popeye.

I would love to see where you got HAARP being used though, because it's no secret that the US army employed cloud seeding techniques to create more rain over Laos.

Planes burning silver iodide amongst clouds.

Five years later the Environmental Modification Convention was set up prohibiting the military or other hostile use of environmental modification techniques.

Again, would love to see where you got the HAARP theory from.

edit on 4/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
star and flag
I was just listening to AJ discussing the director of haarp's comment that 'some nights we set the sky on fire"
Also he brought up an interview (which I had heard originally) where he discussed the guy who ran weather modification as a weapon against the Vietnamese, and who was still a senior dude for the US Gov.
( he ran the program mentioned by Boon )
Then there was the Chinese control of weather for the olympics.

I wonder how money made rain will affect the property values araound the middle east...

PS
I wouldn't be suprised if the haarp doesn't do earth quakes too...
like the one in "Bam" Iran.

the wonders never cease though eh?

edit on 4-1-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Yikes!

How was this acheived?

Old fashioned cloud seeding or something else?

If they did that to the VC then it would not shock me to find out they were behind the recent massive flooding in Pakistan to literally flush out the taliban hanging out on the border.

Also wondering if the recent flooding in Queensland Australia (the worst in living memory) wasnt the result of weather modification gone awry!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

i do agree with you that if it was made to be used as a destruction tool then it should be banned , but then again who can stop those who have the power to do so? answer is no one , and also who can prove that HAARP did this or that ?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I believe chadwickus is correct on this one. From what I've read, and from Nam Vets I know. There were a heck of a lot of seeding missions flown during that "conflict". There job from what I'm told was to extend the monsoon season as long as possible.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
HAARP wasn't used in Vietnam. Project Popeye was the use of silver iodine to 'seed' clouds and cause dramatic down pours of rain to muddy up VC supply lines.

HAARP is supposedly Tesla tech.

Just my.02

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

HAARP is entirely different from the machines used by the Saudis.

And, the Saudi technology still requires the presence of enough relative humidity in the atmosphere....and it's localized, of course. Essentially, it just does what Mother Nature does naturally, RE: the condensation nuclei for clouds, and then rain, to develop. It just kicks MN's behind, and gives it a boost....

I can't help but be amused, though, at the typo (one, just from a quick glance....may be others) in the "Mail Online" article that's linked. Though, to their defense (or "defence", in British English) the word "lightening" IS spelt correctly, and thus not flagged by "spell-check"....just, it's the wrong word to refer to that flashy-pretty stuff that occurs sometimes in rainclouds....usually associated with thunder.......means something else entirely.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
HAARP is entirely different from the machines used by the Saudis.

Maybe but those clouds they are making over there Some pretty odd stuff

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

That's the public HAARP

The real program is run by the NAVY NRL
The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
www.nrl.navy.mil...

edit on 16-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

first of all this is done in UAE not Saudi arabia , in here doesn't rain a lot so we need rain and its been done when the humidity reaches %30 and above for it to work properly , so they're not taking somebody elses rain or water , and Abu Dhabi is too humid in the summer so it works fine.

Apparatus for controlling atmospheric humidity

Agent: Fox Rothschild LLP New York - Lawrenceville, NJ, US
Inventors: Helmut Fluhrer, Elena Davydova, Yuri Saveliev
USPTO Applicaton #: #20100142112 - Class: 361231 (USPTO)
www.freshpatents.com...

VERY Illuminating

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I can't help but be amused, though,

Yeah well you will be more amused by this

"Chemtrail" planes
Looks like that think packs a punch

And this one really got me. I always thought the were natural clouds, those hole punches.. Seems they are actually weather manipulation after all

An obvious hole in a stratus deck due to cloud seeding with aircraft, using dry ice as a seeding agent. This is an example of cold cloud seeding, where supercooled cloud droplets are converted into ice crystals, which then precipitate out of the cloud deck. (USAF photo; boxed caption in the lower right reads "Effects of seeding Altostratus Clouds over Green Bay, Labrador: 45 minutes after seeding with dry ice". Photo and boxed caption obtained from Sewell, W.R.D., et. al., 1973: Modifying the Weather; Western Geographical Series, Vol. 9, University of Victoria, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada).

North American Weather Consultants, Inc.
www.nawcinc.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join