It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets take a journey!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I've always been the open minded type to opinions and theories. One theory that caught my eye was Agartha, or hollow earth theory. It is a fantastic story of civilizations within this planet. Believe it or not because google earth or microsoft won't show you this.
arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu...) I don't know much about this site or what they do but they are only interested in the holes at the North pole and South poles. The north pole hole is visible but not yet at the south. Unless I over looked it. I'm not saying its pure fact but it does make me wonder about Admiral Byrd and his flight.
What do you guys and gals think? I found the site on the asthar awakening. Don't know much aboot the site so have fun with it.
www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReaPErofSIN
I don't know much about this site or what they do but they are only interested in the holes at the North pole and South poles.

They are not interested in nor do they mention any such holes.

This website is a portal to recent research related to Arctic climate and climate change at the Department of Atmospheric Sciences at the University of Illinois.

edit on 2-1-2011 by againuntodust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What is this then? arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
A little comparison test for you simple robots. Look at the above post and the picture. Compare that picture to this google earth picture. See the pixel's? Also with this google earth picture zoom out until you see the land. The north pole hole and the google earth picture are in the same place. Pretty neat eh? They don't want you to see or travel to the world of great mystery. (maps.google.com...,49.658203&num=1&t=f&z=6&ecpose=89.97835803,49.6775275,153110.91,23.407,0,0&vps=1&jsv=304d&sll=33.078733,-97.5 65303&sspn=0.0187,0.032015&abstate=A:actbar-saveto)
Copy and paste addy in browser. Minus the ( ).

new topics

top topics

join