It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Another giant fish kill today in the Iranian sector of the Caspian sea. As reported on EDIS:

Mass fish death was recorded in the Iranian sector of the Caspian Sea," Iranian Gulistan Province's Nature Conservation Department Deputy Head Mohsen Jafarnejad said. Mass death of fish in the Caspian Sea is recorded on the west coast of the Gulistan Province. A large number of dead mullet have washed ashore, Shomalnews.com reported. "An analysis of samples taken from dead fish was carried out, and now we are waiting for their results," Jafarnejad said. The Gulistan Province is located in northeastern Iran. The center of the province is the Gurgan city. In recent years, such cases are observed in various places around the world. Scientists suggest that the causes of the recent events may be a global disaster or testing of biological weapons.

This was today... These mass kills continue to happen and I have yet to hear any of the 15-some-odd stories come back and explain what they found after all their testing and analysis. Some have said they found no poisoning or evidence of harm to the animals, that they just died mysteriously. What is going on people?! Our world is dying all around us and the best we can come up with is, oh it was some fireworks and the dumb animals just couldn't handle it. Oh can't forget the ever-present excuse of cold weather, like we've never had cold weather before.

I read another report of a farmer in Sweden who had around 100 pidgeons die for no reason and the authorities told him not to talk to the media, he did anyway! 5 stars for him!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Lord of the heavenly hosts what a revelation, the frequency of the planet is speeding up,this I would say is a good candidate for the bird deaths,vibrations from mother earth herself,awesome

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
as to the birds falling from sky..theory: the earth is creating a sonic frequency vibration..emitting from the the earth ...the earth is shifting.. global meltdown..creating a shift in the earths fault.. rocks are grinding..some what to piezo electric under tremendous high pressure..certain spots...along faults...the frequency is capable of creating trauma to flesh..according to how high it is...causing disturbance navigation in animals..enough to commit to there own death....it will increase things will die..in humans..a headache..nose bleed...but change will occur with consequences........there is more to be said but not at this time....

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Very informative and inspirational video? Do you know her name by chance, would love to read more about her studies. Star, star, star!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Non of the reporst seem to mention the 100 plus starlings dead along high 101
www.fresnobee.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by x0shadow0x

It does seem in the us anyway most of the species killed are generally thought of as a nuisance or invasive species that points to tests on massive selective DNA killing which of course would be for future killing of human DNA types as one member who was part of a study of such equipment in university pointed out.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I believe what makes sense:
Daniel Quinn/ Ishmal/ B/ etc.
George Forbes/ Angels of Armageddon/2012/ etc.
Erik Van Danigan/ Chariots of the gods/ etc.
If you read anything besides this forum,
you'd know they're all listed as science fiction.
Why attack me for trying to spread the word on enlightening material?
This book reached me more than the bible. Excuse me for trying to get the word out.
How many days ago did you read the book you referred to?

reg

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hundreds of dead penguins have also been found

www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

www.news.com.au...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neowakko

I find it strange the report comes from Australia and not the USA media. I do believe Arkansas is in America.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by neowakko

Can someone tell me if this happened this weekend, or if this is just reporting on old news?

I thought this bird die-off happened two weeks ago.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Oh, that's MorningMayan, right? I have a hard time concentrating on what she says because she's so damn hot!

edit on 30-1-2011 by windwaker because: Correction of YouTube username for MorningMayan.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Also in Turkey, Edirne:
www.edirnetv.com...!

I am really not an apocalypse-lover, but things are little bit strange in Istanbul too, a kind of bird that was seen rarely before (i dont know their name) are spreading overall and constantly singing (quite bad)
edit on 15-2-2011 by deccal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Newslink above says: In Edirne starlings began to die since a couple of days, everyday around 100 starlings found dead. I confirmed it from other sources..Really strange..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
maybe they came in contact with some sort of posion in the air?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Puresilence

Since this mass bird,fish kills began happening in January, I have yet to see a single credible scientific explanation as to why. No white papers,study results, nothing...just possible theories. This leads me to believe that they are truly unable to explain the root cause, which is just not comforting. If anyone has any scientific data to share, please do so...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by truthwilout

Hi truthwilout,

You know, I agree with you, there needs to be a scientific explanation for why birds, fish and other animals are dying en-mass. Not that they're all related. But, and I say this as my own opinion, there appears to me to be an unusual increase in mass die-offs, I'll say since the beginning of 2011.

Personally I don't have a scientific explanation to give you but what I do have is a brain to process a hypothesis. It's a start. I am wondering if the animals are being bombarded by Cosmic rays, maybe from the Sun? I don't know how they would get through EA''s magnetosphere. It would be nice if someone could pinpoint and chart the actual time of the deaths so that we could see if there is a connection to the Sun somehow.

But why just animals and why not people? I don't know. But something doesn't feel right to me. Of course I luv a good conspiracy but not when it comes to innocent animals. So could this be intentional, like hitting targets? I don't know, I'm just writing my thoughts. What IF someone is bouncing something off the Sun like a pool ball, someone with a pool stick (the weapon) and purposely killing animals?

Or maybe it's not a conspiracy and it's purely out of the hands of Humans and Huwomans?

Aren't animal deaths being reported on a daily basis? Well maybe it all started with planetary cycles and someone is taking advantage of it? I really don't know. I wish I did though. Check out this movie clip from 1963, 'The Birds'. At the end of the vid, the birds are perched at dawn, seemingly watching the Sun peek from the clouds. It's eeery in my op. I'm not saying that it's the end of the world but something is def suspicious to me.

Oh and...these vids are graphic. If you have an inclination to nightmares, please take note. It's too late for me. When I was 4 or 5, I sat on my Mother's boyfriend's lap and watched 'The Birds' with wide eyes.

I think it damaged my brain. lol

Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds (the original)

Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds (Remake) - Official Trailer 2013

And notice the 'timing' that the remake comes out?

Coincidence?

Toni

edit on 10-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: soooooooo many typos. Geesh.

edit on 10-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: uhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......hmmm...uhm.

edit on 10-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: it's 'an' not 'a'. :tongue:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Antonia,

Not sure if you saw my other thread about the blackbirds. I saw this "event" at a location just west of the original blackbird die off.
Blackbird formation

So, in my opinion, this adds another layer of "weirdness." Not only are animals dying off....but now these birds are flying in a formation that just isn't natural to them? Had this occurred anywhere else but near Beebe, I'd have thought it was strange but not suspicious necessarily. I'd be interested to know if animals are behaving strangely in other places where they have died off en masse?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Has anyone seen Secret Space by Chris Everard? In the documentary it shows footage from the mir space station filming ufo's hanging around earth then all of a sudden bolts of plasma or something were shooting it. Is the military shooting at ufo's from the surface? If so, is it possible they discharged one of these weapons and the birds were in proximity of the plasma stream.

my other thoughts are the birds eating heavily fermented berries, perhaps the birds ate some then decided to make a journey to they're destination.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonlover12
reply to post by crazydaisy

The local news said that the city of Beebe had hired a "private contractor" to remove all the dead birds... a little odd.

to add - that 'private contractor' was also mandated not to interact with locals as to why/how they think it happened

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65 >>

join