It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something (Possibly BIG!) Will Happen Today 1-1-11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

Before we do anything rash. Do take a look at this post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may wish to avoid yourself some considerable grief.
edit on 1-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2011 by tiger5 because: typo

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hmmz,First Doom thread for 2011, i don't think it will be much, unless you meant that earthquake i read about that happend today, but further then that i don't think anything severe will happen today accept people with booming headaches that maybe think they are dying from the pain..

But oké possibility's are still around, its about 7 hours to go for today's end (from were i live, The Netherlands)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
You have been a member since 2005, and THIS is how you go about posting such a warning?

You promise its a 100% fact.

You state having inside knowledge.

You say many will die and get sick.

We ask you to explain, and you return t say "I'm sorry you don't believe me" and then log off and go on your merry way without elaborating?

Seriously?

You should be both ashamed and then banned tomorrow after this prediction poops the bed.

NOW, can you PLEASE give us some details?

MM

edit on 1-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

you cant just come out of the dark and say that something will happen! you need to explain what it is where it will happen and who it will happen to. if you want anyone to believe you then you need to state what will happen why it will happen and how you found out about it.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news on a day that typically is a reason to celebrate, but I have first hand knowledge that I feel needs to be communicated with all of you so that you have time to prepare.

I generally don't respond to these types of threads, but since you claim "first-hand" knowledge, then I assume that you have contacted the proper authorities and provided them with your "first-hand" information. If not, then I must assume that you are the one plotting something.

first-hand

1. from the original source; direct or directly

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Would you care to elaborate on your usage of "first-hand"?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Is this it?
Is this it?
Is this it?

It was big, it was round & unfortuantly people died
BBC News Site

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

Please - don't start flaming me for this. But I know for a FACT that something is going to happen today and all I'm trying to do is warn everyone so that they can prepare. Unfortunately, there is also the possibility that what happens today will be big - possibly even catastrophic. Sadly, many people will become ill and many will sadly die today as well.

Not wanting to seem like a bigger ass than I already am...everything in that paragraph happens every single day.

I predict that many people will become better and many will be born too. The one thing we can certainly agree on is that there is bugger all chance of nothing happening today.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
MadDog quietly opens the door that leads to this thread, carefully leans in the room, clears his throat and says, "You guys do realize that you're just feeding a mindless Troll, right?". He then closes the door and walks away.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I believe that if you know something is going to happen, what it is and where it is you would be just as bad as any terrorist if you said nothing. This is what I hated about those terror warnings we used to have they were so general that did no good. We did not know what to look out for or what protect ourselves from.
Are you the media or someone who works for the government lol! This is how they word things something will happen somewhere somehow.

edit on 1-1-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

link   
Maaan did you not see the bomb prediction thread, that guy got smashed and the threads now closed. These things wont be predicted.

And you are not trying to save us your simply hoping to look good if something by chance happened. My reason for thinking this is because you have gave us no details at all just something might happen, somewhere. You may as well say everyone be carefully because one day you will die.

You are vague and wrong.

link   
Is there a logical reason this thread is getting so many replies? Such a waste, there are far more important threads on this site that get little to no replies but this gets how many pages???

Shame Shame Shame

Just when I was starting to think the prediction Doom and Gloom was over....

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Oh jeez another prediction thread!

It is warm out with no wind, and I don't have anything to do until Monday. It will take something pretty big to mess this day up.

I predict that we all find the star gate to mars today, you heard it here first

On a serious note, people are waking up and TPTB are losing their strangle hold slowly but surely. It is not looking too good for them, I see good things in the future. Of course there will also be some bad.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
reply to post by mecheng

Before we do anything rash. Do take a look at this post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may wish to avoid yourself some considerable grief.
edit on 1-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2011 by tiger5 because: typo

HAHA yeah I just warned the op of this, when will they learn....

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I do find it interesting that yesterday 12-31-2010 was a Universal # 1 Day. This represents "New Beginnings", "Fresh Ideas", and it also represents the "Child within". It is about not taking life so seriously and to let yourself laugh, play, and rejoice. A very fitting day in Numerology. The interesting part is from yesterday to today, because of the year change and of course the month carrying on to the # 1, the Universal Day jumped.

It jumped to 01-01-2011 which is a Universal # 6 Day. This represents "Family", "Nurturing", and "Fertility". It is the Heart of all Matters, and it matters because we can take heart in our decisions. It is still a "New Beginning" by all means, it is still about the "Child", but it is about a child that is lost within, forgotten, misguided, used, abused, and neglected. Through us, by our own actions, we have forgotten that we are still that Child. It is a plague within; perhaps this is the plague the OP speaks of.

Our only hope is that we all do something to bring Cheer and Laughter into our lives (which I am sure most of us did to some extent last night!) To bring about the Family and Friendships we all deserve. None of us are alone! We are our Family!

So the surprising thing to me is the "jolt" by jumping such Energies, and what it does to the Collective Consciousness as well as our Physical States. We skipped the # 2 which is our Balance, the Fairness, the Equality. We skipped our # 3 which is our vision of Beauty and Creativity as we look out upon our destructiveness and ugliness. We skipped our # 4 but since the Year represents the # 4 then the Foundation will hold, there are no foundations to build today, we can only hope the one we stand upon personally is strong enough to hold (it is!). Then we skipped our # 5, this represents Death and Freedom as death is our ultimate freedom.

If there is an impending doom today, it is within and of our own making. If we cannot honor our Family and begin to Nurture ourselves and those around us we will set ourselves on a path that may not be the correct one. The Prophesies of Fatima were clear in that we have forgotten to "Honor thy Mother", be it the Blessed Virgin Mother, the Earth, or the Power of the Matriarch; perhaps it is time to Nurture our Mother by way of our Child within. It is called Love and Respect.

I believe a new Work will begin for each of us this year, but it resides within before it can reach outwardly. Today is a Universal # 6 Day. It is a very fertile number that will nurture your Child and your Foundation, as anything you believe today will grow and become strong. Think about the emotions we extend today! Think about how we can send Love to everything around us...Nurture Nature and you will have "Honored Thy Mother".

Bless us all this very Powerful Day! Bless the OP for caring so deeply to send us this warning, may the OP realize that Love is the antidote for the "Plague" that is upon mankind.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Yeah

I have a BIG HUGE hangover..

Urrghh

New years eve hangover too

Totally self inflicted

But totally worth it

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
the egypt bomb thing happened before he wrote his prediction, but maybe he's right. I just blocked the toilet and it was definatly big

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The feeling I get from the OP is that he might be the one causing these deaths by trying to poison the food in restaurants as the government warned us about a couple of weeks ago.

Is that what you are doing OP? Are you going to try and poison some people at some restaurants so you can come back here and say I told you so? Are you a Space Cadet?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I had cucumbers with breakfast. You heard right. Sliced cucumbers.
Neer been done before. I mean, this is huge! I hope I don't get sick now. . waitaminute. . . . . oh my g- . . .

Prophesy fulfilled.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
I'm sorry you all feel this way.
But something WILL happen. People WILL get sick. People WILL die (sadly).
Please... for your own sake. Protect yourselves before its too late.
To my mistake
I used to think that those that were members for a while developed a common sense
to not posting factless statements like this,.
shame,..

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join