It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be no Disclosure

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Tesla was working on a test of one of his projects... it got out of control and nearly took down a building..
and he was a qualified expert

He also showed us that his energy could create a death ray...

MacGyver showed us on his show how to make a fertilizer bomb...
Timothy McVeigh showed us what making a bigger one could do

edit on 13-2-2011 by zorgon because: AARGGGGGGG

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
"There will be no Disclosure"

Don't listen to this

it's propaganda and dis-info !

the people who are promoting this idea have never even seen a UFO !

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Precisely.

Zorgon, you are a pessimist, and a nay-sayer, not to mention a skeptic. There will be a disclosure, in the form of alien fleets manifesting themselves above every major city in the world. Alien drop-pods will reign down from the skies as every city falls under the unstoppable might of reptilian death rays and alien air fighters. Judgment day is coming, and everybody will know they should have listened to the warning signs. Only the Anunnaki can save us.
edit on 14-2-2011 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Do you have a date for those events?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
reply to post by easynow

Precisely.

Zorgon, you are a pessimist, and a nay-sayer, not to mention a skeptic. There will be a disclosure, in the form of alien fleets manifesting themselves above every major city in the world. Alien drop-pods will reign down from the skies as every city falls under the unstoppable might of reptilian death rays and alien air fighters. Judgment day is coming, and everybody will know they should have listened to the warning signs. Only the Anunnaki can save us.

Zorgon is NOT a pessimst,,nay-sayer nor a skeptic,,,,,

PERIOD...do your homework.....

I know this is a debate/opinion's on discussions,,,but that reply is pretty way off..but this is ATS...

What are these "Alien PODS"??
Do they look like semi rotton water mellons that way 500 lbs with thorns/thistles on them and let poison fart gas???

Im sure ATS will be a playground for you with your logic.?

Zorgon knows more than I forgot,know now,will ever learn and also has a PHD in RESPECT and being like a Knight here.
He posts on solid ground and facts...

That was a 360 reply and being under the influence?

Kona

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
reply to post by easynow

Precisely.

Me thinks you have been watching too much Star Trek (or any of the other possible sources of this kind of crap). There are no evil ETs. Evil is a brain disorder, and by this time bio-mechanical "fixes" are available. Intelligence does not promote evil - intelligent people do not cause evil - only people with a brain problem do that. Even sociopaths (who are not classified as mentally ill) have a brain disorder ... it goes no further than that.
BTW, if you still believe in the Anunnaki I suggest a study of the Sitchin material as reviewed by scholars. Sitchin was an idiot - there are no Anunnaki.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
i am open to the possibility of disclosure but not by any governments hand. i suspect resistance against this idea simply because it could render influence and power structures as we currently understand them,obsolete. if it does come, i guess it will be part of an ever increasing agenda to rectify the hiccups man has imposed on each other and the planet. with no other 'habitable' planet in the near vicinity, it begs the question, 'do we allow these muppets to ruin erde, the only oasis within 20+ light years of another?' maybe this ties in with the claimed scrutiny of nuke sites and the ability to render them inoperable. now that would get the blood pressure rising amongst the movers and shakers.
f

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I am extremely sorry that i have to post a link to a video in a foreign language, but i'll translate.
Basically, this is the bulgarian MSM channel, owned by Ruper Murdoch.
Link

It says:

The Royal British Academy of Science announced that the world should be preparing for an encounter with extraterrestrial civilizations. According to the scientists in a certain moment(i dont get this part, and i speak the language ;d) there are between 10 and 100 such civilizations in the galaxy.
The academics propose that a special wing in the UN be created for handling questions for the EXPECTED encounter with extraterrestrials. The scientists' mind is that we shouldn't be afraid of them, because the ''alternative worlds'' don't carry the dangers described in the sci-fi literature.

This is a literal translation of what the anchor is saying.
Reconcider disclosure.
I was one of the most non-UFO interested people i know, and still, this creeps the hell out of me.

Stay strong, trust nobody.

If there are problems with the video, i will re-up it on youtube.
edit on 21-2-2011 by EluThingol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EluThingol

i think the absolute cherry on the cake would be for any 'visitors' to ignore all the leaders/political gangs and head for the hubbucks,tribes,forest dwellers and indigenous peoples of this planet. for the leaders to realise their power and influence mean nothing would be as best a starting point as one could hope for.
i can dream
f

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I was putting together that free energy circuit and had a what would Tesla do moment.
These anti Tesla Illuminati have had their run too long.
I heard some news is on the way.

That circuit was too complicated.
From what I know of Tesla circuits they all had a Earth ground.
Find an Earth ground anywhere except for the power companies and they
do what Tesla told them to do.
I'm checking the Tesla patent and getting a wire and grounding that sucker free energy
circuit and measuring the voltage rise on the capacitor.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join