It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draco is a red herring. Beware the Pleiadians.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Good thoughts and insights for many that are not aware, old friend; far too often one is lost in the complexity and entertwinement to see the simple things; as they say, can't see the tree for the forest...

We all have the duality of yin-yang inside us, as do all things; if only they would stop and focus on the inner feelings and then allow the outer to slowly be observed, one does indeed learn to discern Right from wrong, to recognize deception and mis-direction versus fact.

seeker

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

I do not need some random scientist to tell me whats what. I am more than capable of running my own material tests, and assuming I could get hold of the equipment, and some trust worthy staff (a cousin of mine would be perfect for this) capable of simple xray scanning of an artifact, as well as raft after raft of other physical tests.
I am also capable of taking my results and comparing them with known quantities with the intention of proving or disproving thier alien origins.
Also I am versed in the methods of testing biological components , including DNA recovery and testing. I need no assistance in attaining results, but what no one wishes to provide is something which can be disected and investigated in a proper manner, with scientific rigour. Until such time as a thread can offer more than words, its writer should stipulate that they have no proof, and that all they have to offer is the same old chuff, with no proven information, and no request for genuine scientific aid .
Until someone posts the thread which rather than prattling for an eternity about things they have no real idea of, lays out that they have come upon an artifact that they have reason to believe is of non terran origin, and crucialy ASKS FOR SCIENTIFIC AID, then its nothing but bunk in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Maybe this is revelent

Dan Browns Solomon Key book cover was originally a star map
but he was ordered to change it to the pyrimid

At link has lots of stuff relating the Solomon Key to being a map of the pleidies

www.keyofsolomon.net...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I agree, the watchers were not reptilian. We know they were not reptilian because they mated with humans successfully to create hybrids. I keep seeing rubbish about how the reptilians mated with humans, do these people who say this not know that a reptile cant mate with a mammal, do they not know basic biology?

And yes David Icke is brain dead!

Further more we know that the Melanocortin 1 receptor gene was inherited from the watchers. We therefore know that the watchers are Caucasian humanoids with red or blond hair, green or blue eyes, very tall and far more advanced technologically then us.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Just a side note...

This should be on the Gray Area... I mean, this forum is for facts, not for "pleiadians are" or "reptilians did" or "fallen angels".

Come on... a bit of scientific evidence of all this or off to the gray area.

I'm not a skeptic BUT... this is a bit too much, I know its new years eve, some of you started drinking earlier, but seriously mates, come on...

Cheers

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
All human life originated in Lyra, after the Lyran Wars and the invasion of the reptillians, many migrated to other star systems. (Andromeda, Pleiades, Tau-Ceti...etc). I believe that all reptillians are evil. Their all united and have some kind of hierarchy. There are no good reptillians.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

Starred and flagged.

Your post started out real well.

Now comes the critique.

While many Angels are frightening and odd, such as the Cherubim, but none are reptilian in nature.

Seraphim are described as serpentine or draconic and fiery in appearance.

The common connection between the fallen angels and reptiles is the Serpent in Eden, which was an assumed form. Further supporting this position is the description of Satan in Ezekiel as the Cherub that Covers, meaning Satan is a fallen Cherub.

Ezekiel 28 concerns the "Prince of Tyre". At no time is the Prince of Tyre ever identified as Ha Satan.

This does not account for the other 199 fallen angels who were not Cherubim.

Ha Satan isn't among the 200 Grigori.

Nowhere in the Sumerian religion or the Biblical text, canonical or apocryphal is there any mention of biped reptiles.

Actually the Nachash in Eden, has been portrayed in art and lore as being bipedal for millenia. Note the Seed of the Nachash or Nachashim were never expelled from Eden, like the son of man* was.

Ningishzida, "Lord of the Good Tree" in Sumerian, was a humanoid serpent god. I would bet he's connected to the Nachash in Eden, like Ladon in the Garden of Hesperides.

Beware the Pleiadians. If any ET matches the description of the Watchers, they are the Pleiadians. Should they return, and many of these messengers of theirs believe their return is nigh, they shall decieve many and shall lead us away from YHWH again.

The Grigori are said to have been bound either on earth or in the abyss.

The Celestials travelling to and from the Heavens and Earth, are mentioned in Job and Ephesians. They are not the Grigori, but the Sons of G-d lead by Ha Satan.

Deuteronomy 32:8

When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he divided mankind, he fixed the borders of the peoples according to the number of the Sons of G-d.
Note: This is 70. The division itself was at Babel.

Job 1:6

Now there was a day when the Sons of G-d came to present themselves before the L-RD, and Satan also came among them.

Psalm 82:1-7

G-d presides in the great assembly; he gives judgment among the "gods": "How long will you defend the unjust and show partiality to the wicked? Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed.Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked. "They know nothing, they understand nothing. They walk about in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken. "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' But you will die like mere mortals and fall like every other prince.'"

Daniel 10:20-21

So he said, “Do you know why I have come to you? Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the prince of Greece will come; 21 but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one supports me against them except Michael, your prince.

Ephesians 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Pleiadians were originally called Venusians by Theosophy, the Unarius and Aetherius cults, Share International and contactee George Admaski.

According to the Theosophists, among the Venusians, is one they call Sanat Kumara. Blavatsky flat out says he's Satan in her book The Secret Doctrine. Leadbeater claimed he was Ruler of the World and the leader of the Great White Brotherhood, a Spiritual Hierarchy composed of beings called Chiefs or Masters. Likewise, Ha Satan is said to be Sar Ha Olam, Chief Prince or Ruler of the World, and leader of the Sons of G-d, who makeup the Powers and Principalities that govern the nations.

Aleister Crowely drew a sketch based on what one of the Chiefs looked like, which was a large headed being, somewhat like a "Grey". Yet other contactees and cultists report the Nordic appearance.

The term Venusians, has nothing really to do with the planet Venus, but probably with a title: "Morning Stars".

Job 38:7

while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?

When the morning-stars - There can be little doubt that angelic beings are intended here, though some have thought that the stars literally are referred to, and that they seemed to unite in a chorus of praise when another world was added to their number. The Vulgate renders it, astra matutina, morning-stars; the Septuagint, ὅτε ἐγενήθηναι ἄστρα hote egenēthēnai astra - " when the stars were made:" the Chaldee, "the stars of the zephyr," or "morning" - צפר כוכבי. The comparison of a prince, a monarch, or an angel, with a star, is not uncommon; compare the notes at Isaiah 14. The expression "the morning-stars" is used on account of the beauty of the principal star which, at certain seasons of the year, leads on the morning. It is applied naturally to those angelic beings that are of distinguished glory and rank in heaven. That it refers to the angels, seems to be evident from the connection; and this interpretation is demanded in order to correspond with the phrase "sons of G-d" in the other member of the verse.

barnes.biblecommenter.com...

Anyhow, your post is headed in the right direction.

Never trust the phenomena or its followers.

* Note: The term "son of man" (Ben Adam) refers in all ancient Semitic writings to humanity as a whole or the Seed of Adam.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Just a side note...

This should be on the Gray Area... I mean, this forum is for facts, not for "pleiadians are" or "reptilians did" or "fallen angels".

Come on... a bit of scientific evidence of all this or off to the gray area.

I'm not a skeptic BUT... this is a bit too much, I know its new years eve, some of you started drinking earlier, but seriously mates, come on...

Cheers

Half the threads in this forum need to be moved.

There hasn't been many science threads in a couple of years.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
kallisti36, your research skills are excellent and this thread, along with your other one answers a lot of questions convincingly.

I love me some Tayesin. Sharp mind, good heart. And if nothing else this excellent thread, honorably reminiscent of the ATS of old, will be the beginning of some 'fence-sitters' finally coming to the conclusion that some folk are actually in contact with, for lack of a better term, interdimensional beings. The question then becomes: Are they our friends?

However, it's my asseveration that to accept Tayesin's hypothesis takes far more faith and twists than the Occam's Razor explanation of the Bible and the fortuitous-to-our-times 'Enoch."

For those of you that are in true shamanistic contact, I challenge you to get one truthful prediction out of these beings no matter what thought-form they're cloaking themselves with. You can't because they all lie and at some point will lead you astray.

The Grand Unifying Theory unites our Antediluvian history & the subsequent birth of civilizations that worshipped Fallen Angels as gods.

The biblical endgame scenario accurately predicts the state of the world today as well as describes the issues that most of us here are searching the answers for:

From an Occult-based NWO to UFOs to Abductions to Contactees to Climate Craziness--the Holy Bible and Apocrypha nail it in a supernaturally harmonious context.

The following series is Christian based, but the research and some of the former Channelers are not. If you Channel, or are thinking of channeling, here is what you can expect. Very interesting series.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Quote from External Text:

The bible frequently refers to demons and devils as serpents or serpentine creatures which live within the earth (stating the obvious). # Ancient Hebrew religious texts refer to the serpent of the garden of Eden as "Nachash", which many Hebrew scholars contend was a bipedal or hominid reptile of great intelligence. Consider why a serpent would be the biblical animal in Genesis that tempted Eve. It is also known through studies of evolution that the limbs of many reptile species atrophied over time, as the creatures lost the need for them. The bible speaks SPECIFICALLY of how the serpent from the garden was cursed to crawl upon it's belly AFTER it's actions with the Adamic race. That would obviously indicate that the infamous serpent of the garden walked upright! # From earliest days, the serpent symbol is to be seen in many parts of the world, but undoubtedly the most fascinating portrayal is a detail on an Egyptian "magical" papyrus in the British Museum depicting a serpent encompassed by a ray-emitting disk.

Old Testament: NUMBERS 21:6: "And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people, and much people of Israel died." (What is a fiery serpent???) Nagas are from ancient Indian mythology. They are described as humanoid lizards or serpents. In the earliest works they ranked with gods, but later they got demonized. They were not originally considered hostile to "mortals". This is from texts 10 to 15 thousand years old. In those days even mortals could come and go between "heaven" and Earth. But when the gods withdrew from the affairs of man the Nagas retreated to great underground cities where they guard their privacy. # Quetezecoatl was the feathered serpent of South American fame. He was a culture bearer and law giver. He is sometimes depicted flying on a rocket! # SERPENTS in CELTIC MYTHOLOGY: Serpents and dragons appearance was always followed by strife and infertility. # SERPENTS IN THE GNOSTIC TEXTS: There are three powers: the High God, who is most powerful; Elohim, the male God and co-creator with his female partner; and Edem/Eden, the goddess associated with the Earth, half maiden and half serpent, who creates the cosmos with Elohim.
source

Here is what I think, and I have read the Epic also. Just because it is in a book does not make it a truth automatically, and that goers foe every book there is, even the so called Holy Books.

This brings us back to our friends the Pleiadians. They are beautiful (check), appear as men (check), offer hidden knowledge and enlightenment (check), and are far more advanced than us (check).

There are not always beautiful, and they are not all Male either. The do offer enlightenment and that are far advanced above humanity, but so are the Sirians, and other ET races in the cosmos. You simply cannot bunch them all together as being demons, reptiles, or whatever, the Pleiad and the Draco have been at war for several million Earth years now, and they are way different for one another.

If you come across them, through telepathy or an objective first hand encounter, do as Ya'hshuah said and question it to see if they are from YHWH

Please tell me that was not all about the fact you wished to witness for Jesus? And YHWH? Who is most likely the very Reptilian you speak of in the post? YHWH is the one we need to stay away from. You can read of his many exploits in the OT. Here are but a few:

He created evil (Lam. 3:38, Jer. 26:3, 36:3, Ezek. 20.:25-26, Judges 9:3, 1 Sam. 16:23, 18:10);

He deceived (Jer. 4:10, 15:18, 20:7, 2 Chron. 18:22, Ezek. 14:9, 2 Thess. 2:9-12);

He told people to lie(Ex. 3:18, 1 Sam. 16:2);

He lied (Gen 2:17, 2 Sam. 7:13);

He rewarded liars (Ex. 1:15-20);

He ordered men to become drunken (Jer. 25:27);

He rewarded the fool and the transgressor (Prov.26:10);

He delivered a man, Job, into Satan's hands (Job 2:6);

He mingled a perverse spirit (Isa. 19:14);

He spread dung on people's faces (Mal. 2:3));

He ordered stealing (Ezek. 39:10, Ex. 3:22);

He made false prophecies (Jonah 3:4. Gen. 5:10);

He changed his mind (Jonah 3:10);

He caused adultery (2 Sam. 12:11-12);

He ordered the taking of a harlot (Hosea 1:2, 3:1-2);

He killed (Num. 16:35, 21:6, Deut. 32:39, 1 Sam. 2:26, Psalm 135:10);

He ordered killing (Lev. 26:7-8, Num. 25:4-5);

He had a temper (Deut. 13:17, Judges 3:;
He wasn't omniscient (Deut. 8:2, 13:3, 2 Chron. 32:31);

He often repented (Ex. 32:14, 1 Sam. 15:35);

He practiced injustice (Ex. 4:22-23, Joshua 22:20, Rom. 5:12);

He played favorites (Deut. 7:6, 14:2, 1 Sam. 12:22);

He sanctioned slavery (Ex. 21:20-21, Deut. 15:17);

He degraded deformed people (Lev. 21:16-23);

He punished a bastard for being illegitimate (Deut. 23:2);

He punished many for the acts of one (Gen. 3:16, 20:1;

Does this sound like a good God to serve? Or even his son? You have to decide, friend. Who will you serve, or will you serve anyone?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Regardless of what you call them Pleadians or Venusians, they are not enlightening.

Theosophy gave us Ariosophy, which gave birth to the Thule Society and the Nazi Party.

Bailey's post war New Age nonsense, calls for the genocide of Orthodox Jews. The same nonsense the Thule Society spouted.

Nothing has changed in the overall paradigm since Blavatsky hijacked and perverted Neoplatonism. Or should I say the Morning Stars hijacked and perverted it?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kallisti36
I said "be wary" not "shoot at the shiny bastards when (if) they come out of their ships, don't give em a chance to do anything evil". I'm asking people to be cautious of such entities, because they may be here to decieve or destroy us. The last thing I want is for a group of perfectly well meaning aliens to get shot by some reactionaries who think they're demons. This should go without saying, and yet there is an astonishing number of people who accept alien consiousnesses and directives without question. I mean look at the Galactic Federation of Light group, doesn't that freak you out? When (if) they come be careful, don't compromise your beliefs and morals because of "knowledge" imparted to you by a "higher being".

Indeed, people are ready to invest absolute trust in something or anything because it cant get any worse than this right? Now if this is actually all true and really happening that is... We need a savior, the paledians become instant folk heroes in such a way. Like my avatar says "question everything, trust nobody" i cant stress how important that means in these times. With new agers they seem almost entranced like programmed. Like with abductions beginning as terrifying then some where along the line are all of a sudden enlightening? Now if you wanted to conquer a people as time and history sets an example in this case a species you win the hearts and minds of the people, then they become subordinate.

So these Pledians, Andromedans ect basically do things covertly like the greys do in this case it's called contact. The method is almost the same, and to me they are shady to say the least if in fact real. If this is all true it looks like manipulation rather then intervention. They seed these cults like some suspect they did with religions creating and setting up these religions to separate us one way to conquer us. Now that religion has run it's course they may very well be orchestrating a new campaign one of control in a new format.

They have done nothing as a show of good faith, they act like politicians. The new ager stuff is a rehashing of the same religious BS like the jesuits brainwashing. That is why these beings refer to themselves as High beings because we are below them, in their eyes. The Nords, tall whites same as your Nazi agenda. So many reports like Travis Walton for instance suggest these tall whites are in cahoots with the greys. We are being used if it is all true, if they were our brothers and all that hoopla they would be down here with us right now in the flesh. They complain about our politics, yet they cant intervene because of their own politics? Contradictions must run on a galactic scale? False prophets.

Yes people should be very careful of these beings. Ask yourself these simple questions, what they do just does not fit in with the "good guys" stuff, we are not their equals. The philosophy suggest they are manipulators. Why do you think they contact the easily influenced?

At the end of the day my loyalty is to my fellow human, not these so called higher beings. All we have is each other, we dont need THEM.
edit on 31-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
People like to distance themselves from the 'New Age' tag, and if you are a serious occultist, I can see why. The 'nutters make it look as if your beliefs are nothing more than fairytales. Happens to Christians, too

The thing is, though, is that all of the real channelers/contactees get somewhat similar 'history' & 'nature of the universe' type messages…and then their personal guides veer them off in all kinds of different factions…many without ever having a real understanding of where their syncretic belief system even comes from.

The reality is that most New Agers & Occultists do share a common ancestry and practice a spirituality of blended Eastern & Western occult/shamanistic/gnostic mysticism. You take some Tibetan Monk, a dash of deep-trance kundalini-hip Yogi, a heaping-helping of tantra, throw in some John Dee filtered through Blavatsky & Crowley and ultimately, I'm sorry to say, are all allowing themselves to be overshadowed by the hierarchal organization of Satan himself. The light-bearer, the sun god…various AKAs but basically he who brings the supposed 'gnosis.' Or maybe the worship of the Harlot--goddess to some--who certainly sits near Beelzebub's left hand.

Which Ascended Masters or Astral Denizens or Space Brothers or Magic(k)ians are to be trusted? None of the "Biggies" in the occult world seem to end too well. That kind o' clued me as to the value of their 'ancient knowledge.' Maybe their "Guides," either got bored of them, or maybe they just fooled, manipulated, and disdained these humans from the beginning.

Look up some of your favorites here and see what life had in store for them.
And you may have seen these quotes before, or not, but they do raise some serious questions about our interdimensional 'friends.'

Demons in Alien's Clothing is a zippy read with a good point here or there.

Of course, check all statements & assertions yourself, but the above links provide some interesting avenues of research.

Happy New Year everyone & test the spirits carefully heheh!!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581
In addition to what I've just posted, I'd say we the good-will humans need a RESCUE from planet Earth. The bad aliens, or call them fallen angels, or both, are already on Earth performing quite skillfully their deceit via mass media and ruling elites. The ones who offer us a space ride to somewhere while the Earth is cleansed, are therefore not the bad guys, despite they will be depicted as such - how many movies show that. We need the rapture that will be in fact spaceship rescue, or we will face the evil ones - be they demons, dracos, or in human form, ET or earth-born, here on Earth.
There are so many devote people who still cannot comprehend that.

And, after the rescue/rapture is done, and the bad guys manifest themselves as "benevolent" on Earth, they will offer an escape way out of 2012 doom. A fake escape of course. Then those millions who did not believe the truth, will believe the lie. At that time the Earth may not have 6.7 bln population, still it will be significant and the bad ones will want that genetic material for their own purpose, most probably to clone, modify and implant humans. They already do that in secret labs, blessed by presidents. Why to expect them to act differently? Does it matter if the bad ones are reptilians or born on earth, or on Pleiades? "YOU WILL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS". Don't miss the space rescue - rapture therefore!
edit on 31-12-2010 by Gliese581 because: corect
"Space rapture"? Doesn't that sound a bit like the Heaven's Gate cult to you? I'm going to err on the side of caution and be among the last people on the ship. The cautious might discover that the book of wisdom they have is actually a cook book.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

LOL i was thinking the same thing, so huge ships are going to come pick us all up "ones invited" at the last minute? If you have been naughty or nice who gets a ride? Forget logistics now, no need for that. In the midst of chaos and impending doom people will scurry on to the huge mother ships in to the arms of super man from a unstable sun, ice age whatever want to call it.

This is going to be a very different forum in 2013, it will be a cold day when nothing happens. Now i have a feeling at least something minute will; happen in 2012 like a ton-o-hoax or a car bomb maybe another celeb sex scandal, maybe 2 Pac will reveal he is still alive... but im not going to make empty claims either. i mean Y2K was a bummer, Nostradamus predictions keep getting rescheduled somehow? The Mayans calender ends, so does my 2010 calender tonight thanks to the calender company that did not include January 2011

Now does that mean if some civilization thousands of years from now was to find my 2010 calender, could it mean aliens came and wiped us out 1-10-2011?
edit on 31-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Starred and flagged.

Your post started out real well.

Now comes the critique.

While many Angels are frightening and odd, such as the Cherubim, but none are reptilian in nature.

Seraphim are described as serpentine or draconic and fiery in appearance.

The common connection between the fallen angels and reptiles is the Serpent in Eden, which was an assumed form. Further supporting this position is the description of Satan in Ezekiel as the Cherub that Covers, meaning Satan is a fallen Cherub.

Ezekiel 28 concerns the "Prince of Tyre". At no time is the Prince of Tyre ever identified as Ha Satan.

This does not account for the other 199 fallen angels who were not Cherubim.

Ha Satan isn't among the 200 Grigori.

Nowhere in the Sumerian religion or the Biblical text, canonical or apocryphal is there any mention of biped reptiles.

Actually the Nachash in Eden, has been portrayed in art and lore as being bipedal for millenia. Note the Seed of the Nachash or Nachashim were never expelled from Eden, like the son of man* was.

Ningishzida, "Lord of the Good Tree" in Sumerian, was a humanoid serpent god. I would bet he's connected to the Nachash in Eden, like Ladon in the Garden of Hesperides.

Beware the Pleiadians. If any ET matches the description of the Watchers, they are the Pleiadians. Should they return, and many of these messengers of theirs believe their return is nigh, they shall decieve many and shall lead us away from YHWH again.

The Grigori are said to have been bound either on earth or in the abyss.

The Celestials travelling to and from the Heavens and Earth, are mentioned in Job and Ephesians. They are not the Grigori, but the Sons of G-d lead by Ha Satan.

Deuteronomy 32:8

When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he divided mankind, he fixed the borders of the peoples according to the number of the Sons of G-d.
Note: This is 70. The division itself was at Babel.

Job 1:6

Now there was a day when the Sons of G-d came to present themselves before the L-RD, and Satan also came among them.

Psalm 82:1-7

G-d presides in the great assembly; he gives judgment among the "gods": "How long will you defend the unjust and show partiality to the wicked? Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed.Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked. "They know nothing, they understand nothing. They walk about in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken. "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' But you will die like mere mortals and fall like every other prince.'"

Daniel 10:20-21

So he said, “Do you know why I have come to you? Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the prince of Greece will come; 21 but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one supports me against them except Michael, your prince.

Ephesians 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Pleiadians were originally called Venusians by Theosophy, the Unarius and Aetherius cults, Share International and contactee George Admaski.

According to the Theosophists, among the Venusians, is one they call Sanat Kumara. Blavatsky flat out says he's Satan in her book The Secret Doctrine. Leadbeater claimed he was Ruler of the World and the leader of the Great White Brotherhood, a Spiritual Hierarchy composed of beings called Chiefs or Masters. Likewise, Ha Satan is said to be Sar Ha Olam, Chief Prince or Ruler of the World, and leader of the Sons of G-d, who makeup the Powers and Principalities that govern the nations.

Aleister Crowely drew a sketch based on what one of the Chiefs looked like, which was a large headed being, somewhat like a "Grey". Yet other contactees and cultists report the Nordic appearance.

The term Venusians, has nothing really to do with the planet Venus, but probably with a title: "Morning Stars".

Job 38:7

while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?

When the morning-stars - There can be little doubt that angelic beings are intended here, though some have thought that the stars literally are referred to, and that they seemed to unite in a chorus of praise when another world was added to their number. The Vulgate renders it, astra matutina, morning-stars; the Septuagint, ὅτε ἐγενήθηναι ἄστρα hote egenēthēnai astra - " when the stars were made:" the Chaldee, "the stars of the zephyr," or "morning" - צפר כוכבי. The comparison of a prince, a monarch, or an angel, with a star, is not uncommon; compare the notes at Isaiah 14. The expression "the morning-stars" is used on account of the beauty of the principal star which, at certain seasons of the year, leads on the morning. It is applied naturally to those angelic beings that are of distinguished glory and rank in heaven. That it refers to the angels, seems to be evident from the connection; and this interpretation is demanded in order to correspond with the phrase "sons of G-d" in the other member of the verse.

barnes.biblecommenter.com...

Anyhow, your post is headed in the right direction.

Never trust the phenomena or its followers.

* Note: The term "son of man" (Ben Adam) refers in all ancient Semitic writings to humanity as a whole or the Seed of Adam.

Yes, the King of Tyre speach much like the "lucifer" one in Isaiah(which I don't believe to refer to the devil) makes no direct reference to Satan. However unlike the lucifer speach, the aspects given to the "King of Tyre" could not possibly be attributed to a man. Why would Ezekiel refer to the King of Tyre as being in Eden (only 3 sapient creatures in Eden) and being a Cherubim, awfully blasphemous unless he were referring to a celestial King of Tyre (possession perhaps?).

Ah, yes I totally forgot about the Seraphim, but still, there is no record of fallen Seraphim (atleast directly), only Watchers and Cherubim.

I also would put forward the idea that Ha-Satan is among the Grigori. You see Ha-Satan is a title, it means "the accuser", the entity known as Satan is never dignified with a proper name in the official Biblical canon, and no it is not "lucifer". So Satan could be any one of the fallen watchers, or he could have had a seperate rebellion, which is what you seem to be implying. If you can give evidence that there were two rebellions in Heaven I would appreciate it. Anyways, Enoch is an extension of Genesis 6 which describes the "Sons of God" having sex with the daughters of men. From my understanding, Son of God implies a direct creation of God. The only people who are Sons of God are Angels, Adam and Eve, Ya'hshuah, and those who are "born again" by the spirit. Ya'hshuah was the bridge between man and God, because he was a direct creation and was born of man, hence Son of God and Son of Man. So, Sons of God can refer to any angel including the Watchers, so yes the Sons of God that are with Satan in Job could very likely be the same from Genesis 6 or a different group. I believe them to be one in the same because Ya'hshuah describes Satan being cast down.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I'm sorry when I said "appear as men" I was using gender inclusive Biblical language, I meant humanoid. Colleen Thomas may have fake breasts but she's still a woman.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I also disagree with your stance that YHWH is evil. This is an ideology that stems from an inability to reconcile the harsh actions of God with the message of mercy that is sporadically offered. Most of these harsh actions of God are not without reason, even without Enoch the reason for the flood is blatantly obvious, being that man had become completely evil. Using Enoch you will see that YHWH's punishment of the wicked is a mercy to the righteous. Your passage from Job is only a small piece of the larger picture. Did Job not recieve his possessions back sevenfold, speak with YHWH, and gain understanding of the eternal problem of evil? Still, not every action of YHWH is understood by men. This doesn't mean that he is evil, but that we lack understanding. YHWH has been known for using necessary evils to get the job done, such as war. The ends justify the means approach is faulty and dangerous for humans, because our intent doesn't always succeed and then our "necessary evils" are just evil, hence the expression "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". However YHWH is omnipotent and therefor his means always result in ends he intended, all without compromising our free will. We may never even see the fruition of his will, Moses certainly didn't, but it still happened. The Israelites were chastized, punished, had to make war to establish themselves, and exhiled numerous times. All of these terrible things can be chalked up to the failings of men and despite all of the hardship, the Israelites remained faithful and gave birth to the Messiah who would save all of mankind.

All of this is moot however. The creator is not subject to his creation and to ascribe weak, compromising human morality to him is folly. "Our righteous deeds are as filthy rags before Him". To better illustrate my point I direct you to Job chapter 4 verses 12-21 "12Now a thing was secretly brought to me, and mine ear received a little thereof.
13In thoughts from the visions of the night, when deep sleep falleth on men,
14Fear came upon me, and trembling, which made all my bones to shake.
15Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up:
16It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof: an image was before mine eyes, there was silence, and I heard a voice, saying,
17Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?
18Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly:
19How much less in them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation is in the dust, which are crushed before the moth?
20They are destroyed from morning to evening: they perish for ever without any regarding it.
21Doth not their excellency which is in them go away? they die, even without wisdom."

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Beware celestial entities, even if they appear friendly.

This is basically good advice, but it could be applied to any exchange between parties of different power and awareness. We might love the cats and dogs we take as pets. And we might feed them and care for them. But we also sugically remove their genitals and inhibit their freedoms.

"Friendly" is subjective.

would have us believe that the Pleiadians are the good aliens
who were set aside by "god" to save humanity.

If one particular "name" or external appearance is associated by humanity as being "saviors" it should come as no surprise if those who might seek to exploit humanity might adopt that name and appearance.

Just because someone calls themselves a boy scout does not mean that they have your best interests in mind. But, even if a psychopath dresses up like a boy scout and shoots people, that doesn't detract from boy scouts.

See beyond external forms.

The Watchers as many of you know are angels.

If we assume that to be true, then I would simply offer a caution: amongst angels there may be a certain degree of impartiality, with which it may be difficult to relate. One who truly wishes to serve might possibly choose to fulfill a request, even if that request is not a particularly wise one. There are those who would gladly give humanity the gift of fire, if desired. And some of these same "saviors" as you call them would just as gladly give humanity pain, misery, destruction and death on a global scale...if desired.

If humanity truly wishes to destroy itself, there will be no rescue against its wishes. If humanity truly wishes to be destroyed by an external force, there are those who will oblige that desire.

Is that "good?" Is that "evil?" That's for you to decide.

I simply recommend you choose your desires wisely.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
What your describing are factions of the same empire. This is a fact.

Yes, Draconians exist and are playing their role... consuming children, fear mongering, dabbling with lower sects of government, military installations, etc. Yet, these are the lower cast of the dark cabal.

In this grand, dark, empire... the Nordics run the higher echelons. These are the 'Gods' described throughout history. Any reference to an ET humanoid and you can bet it's them. Any religion, especially The New Age movement is swarming with them.

Unlike the reptilians, who actually eat people, the blondies feed energetically from humanity. Where do you think all the psychic energy from church gatherings go?

They will be showing up in the near future, to 'save' us from our dark overlords. Be careful of this ploy and the (un)conditional love they will be spewing out. Good cop, bad cop at it's finest.

It's easy to see the job they do on certain channelers and others... Look at Colleen! She was lured into an entirely false paradigm and has no idea which way is up, or even who she is. Oh right, shes Isis the lover of Archangel Michael...

Edit: On a further note... these Nordics are nothing but reptilians who have altered their DNA. If you didn't know, genetics are the number one commodity out there. It has actually been stolen from the Plaedies. Though, don't expect to be seeing any actual Plaedians because this empire has the entire planet gridlocked. Good luck with future events gentlemen.
edit on 31-12-2010 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join