It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

still think chemtrails are not real?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hello Human_Alien,

I know from previous posts that you do not like to respond to me, but please, can you link the lab results that link persistent condensation vapor trails to morgellons disease?

What was the name of the company?

What did they use as a control?

Where were the samples taken from?

When were the samples taken?

If it was an actual scientific test, then there should be no problem what so ever repeating it and gaining the same results.

p.s. Please, no youtube videos

edit on 19-1-2011 by ZombieJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I know they are real too.....unfortunately, I feel powerless when it comes to doing someting about it......I wish I knew some solution to stopping the government from poisoning our water and food supply and, now, even our air? what have we done with God's earth; we took everything that he gave to us freely and charged money for it.....someone once told me that they would charge money for air one day....i laughed but look at what they've done with water....big business...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

I do not believe you will get much of an answer to your question. I base my statement upon the suspicion that HumanAlien is actually a government shill paid to post in such a manner as to advance the discrediting of conspiracy theorists in general; with the specific goal of the government ultimately employing the same false association methods used by HumanAlien in order to discredit other genuine and valid conspiracies. \

I just get a really strong suspicion HumanAlien is not going to post in a way that will violate his government shill job description.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The debunkers are just trying to confuse the masses. Pay no attention to them. Chemtrails are a documented phenomenon that have been used and still being used.

Ya don't have to like it. Ya just have to accept it!

Weather warfare, chemtrails, on the History Channel

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Human_Alien

I watched all ten minutes of the video you linked to on youtube. The video speaks a lot about cloud seeding. Cloud seeding is a low altitude well recognized practice and its existence is not in dispute. Cloud seeding's existence does not validate high altitude "chemtraisl" that you so ardently believe in; and to attempt to use low altitude cloud seeding as proof of high altitude "chemtrails" is a false association.

The video then goes on to address the issue of using weather as a weapon and even does offer some claims about Hurricane Katrina. Bear in mind the video offered absolutely no proof of weaponized weather and only speculation of this practice both present past and future. I stress the video offered only speculation about weather being used as a weapon but no proof.

The interesting part here is that the video never made mention of "chemtrails". There is one scene at 7:38 where a plane is shown with a contrail behind it. However I must stress that the video from start to finish never ones mentions "chemtrails". The tagline on the youtube video lists Chemtrails; I think it is important to note that the History Channel did not put that video on Youtube nor did the History Channel write that description.

Here we see Human_Alien employing the false association tactic yet again. This is a regular duty of his and seems to further reinforce that Human_Alien is a government shill.

Human_Alien please prove to me you are not a government shill employed to discredit conspiracy theorists as a whole. At this point when you have ignored so many and offered up so much disinfo I feel compelled to ask you to prove to me and all of ATS that you are not a government shill. So which is it Human_alien, are you going to ignore me and prove me right in doing so or are you going to respond to me and offer me some concrete proof that you are just a severely paranoid extremely gullible person and not a govt. shill.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Dilligaf28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
The debunkers are just trying to confuse the masses. Pay no attention to them. Chemtrails are a documented phenomenon that have been used and still being used.

Ya don't have to like it. Ya just have to accept it!

Weather warfare, chemtrails, on the History Channel

If you are just going to mindlessly put up youtube videos as usual, you can at least put up the one I am in. And no, no one has to ever accept ignorance in place of knowledge.
edit on 20-1-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
chemtrails are not as well documented as superman.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Further evidence that experiments of aircraft putting substance in the air as a method to control climate is here:

Geoengineering: Scientists Debate Risks Of Sun-Blocking And Other Climate Tweaks To Fight Warming

"By most accounts, the leading contender is stratospheric aerosol particles," said climatologist John Shepherd of Britain's Southampton University.

The particles would be sun-reflecting sulfates spewed into the lower stratosphere from aircraft, balloons or other devices – much like the sulfur dioxide emitted by the eruption of the Philippines' Mount Pinatubo in 1991, estimated to have cooled the world by 0.5 degrees C (0.9 degrees F) for a year or so.

Engineers from the University of Bristol, England, plan to test the feasibility of feeding sulfates into the atmosphere via a kilometers-long (miles-long) hose attached to a tethered balloon.

Shepherd and others stressed that any sun-blocking "SRM" technique – for solar radiation management – would have to be accompanied by sharp reductions in carbon dioxide emissions on the ground and some form of carbon dioxide removal, preferably via a chemical-mechanical process not yet perfected, to suck the gas out of the air and neutralize it.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

You STILL don't understand what you're reading, do you?

Take another slow, careful read....study in detail what it ACTUALLY is saying. THINK.

(Oh, and BTW....you're late with that one. There are others, from other "think tanks" that are also studying and tossing ideas around. BUT, it is still in the "thinking" stages.)

Nice thing about modern technology, they can use super-computers to do many of the studies, too. Computer-modeling of behavior of materials can be surprisingly accurate, and more cost effective, easy to control and moderate and record results, than full-scale testing.

Of course, they are also compiling the data from NATURAL processes, as observed, measured, tracked for decades, to further refine their programming and scenarios.

So....you claim of "experimenting with aircraft" currently?? WHERE does it say that, SPECIFICALLY???

Read it again....(sigh).

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

I think enough time has passed that we can all consider the lack of Human_Alien's response indicative of his true reasons for being on ATS.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

In all sincerity (as I have followed in some detail, these dramas).....'member' Human_Alien has simply not learned, yet, how to "play nicely" on ATS.

Noting some history, there (some I personally witnessed)....we have a member who last "visited" on 17 March, but last "posted" in February.

Feel free to draw your own conclusions.

(Hint: Posting privileges are....well, privileges....not "rights").

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28

I think enough time has passed that we can all consider the lack of Human_Alien's response indicative of his true reasons for being on ATS.

Or he could be chasing his secret aircraft carriers off the coast of Florida, that launch the chemplanes, like he alleged

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please discuss the topic and not each other.

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sure these chemtrails aren't just geoengineering research? In which case I'm all for it.

I've never, ever, seen a chemtrail before, and I'm quite widely travelled. I see contrails all the time because I live in a cold climate and quite close to an airport, but these misty spraying things? Nah. Sounds like geoengineering to me, which is fine (if it's truly anything at all). If the government truly wanted to toxify its denizens, then why not simply go via the water and fresh produce routes?

And why would the government want to poison people anyway? I have close ties with the government - not saying I agree with them though - and can glean no possible reason for them to invest their time, effort, and money into this.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

still think chemtrails are not real?

Yep. Here's why:

1) No way to target (affects everyone, even YOU)

2) There is a LOT of atmosphere to dilute any particular compound rendering it ineffective from conventional altitudes

3) This would involve a LOT of personnel, and without the military, you wouldn't keep it quiet (and you'd be hard-pressed to convince the military to spray crap on mom and pop)

4) What's the motive? The goal? Doing it on OTHER countries would make sense, not your own.

5) There would be massive amounts of missing chemicals all over the place, and lots of paper trail showing this.

6) With the price of jet fuel, it'd be far more practical and economical to drug a populace through the water supply than through atmospheric spraying.

7) Just where are these planes that have these large tanks to hold the chemicals? A jetliner doesn't have such room.

And so on, and so on....

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join