It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs are making friends with Russians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
rt.com...

Mysterious UFOs are believed to have become frequent guests in Russia's southern Republic of Kalmykia.

­Every ten days this month, hundreds in the city of Elista, the capital of Russia's southern Republic of Kalmykia, witnessed several UFOs at the same time, Nezavisimaya newspaper has reported.

According to Ilyumzhinov, he remembers walking through a long tunnel which led directly to a space ship, where aliens in yellow spacesuits met him.

Kirsan Ilyumzhinov says that aliens are 'kind fellows', but they are not ready to meet humans.

en.wikipedia.org...

Well this is very interesting. I have not heard too many reports coming from the area, I always assumed it was South Central Russia being affected by the UFO epidemic not the South near the Caucasus. The only unique thing that I discovered about this Russian Republic is that it is the only state in Europe that has a Buddhist majority population.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
and once again the russians take center stage ..... iv been praying for a sighting for years now and alas have failed ...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Well this is very interesting. I have not heard too many reports coming from the area

Hi,

A thread regarding a related press report was started earlier this evening by Jim Oberg at the link below:
"PRAVDA: Southern Russia becomes attraction for aliens"

You may be particularly interested in the videos I posted in my first post in that thread (particularly the last of those videos)

The relevant sightings are also the subject of a previous thread entitled "Norway looking spiral in Russia?".

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well this is interesting i think there has been a lot of ufo activity this year and strange lights around and allso in Australia there has been some activity but why choose Russia thats the question do they have some thing we dont know or is it easy for the aliens to translate there language ??

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Please keep in mind that "aliens" are the next big enemy after "terrorists" that we will have to fight...or fear and have to be protected from.
The commie red scare, the terrorists, and soon, aliens.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Thats the thing knowing our race we will kill one of them when they come to earth to make contact and some redneck will shoot to poor critta cosing a mass intergalactic war.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The game of Chess was a gift from Space Aliens? I wonder why they never invented PoChess though?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I have been thinking often about Russia and the future of contact among our Starvisitors. I wonder if the new interest they show towards ancient revival of Buddhist cultural practices and connections have anything significant to do with laying the groundwork for contact with the Interstellar travelers? The Starvisitors do have Tibetan contacts who prepare for their arrivals and assist governments in their talks.

Gyudmed monks built the prayer wheel in the Russian Buddhist Republic of Kalmykia
-[Thursday, September 22, 2005 05:40]
Last Saturday when Elista, capital city of Kalmykia, celebrated its 140th anniversary, a huge prayer wheel containing 75 million Buddhist mantras was installed in the city center. The opening ceremony was attended by Kirsan Ilyumzhinov (President of Kalmykia), Rady Buruluv, (Mayor of Elista), Baatr Zulaev (Abbot of the main monastery of Kalmykia), Kalmyk and Tibetan monks.

The prayer wheel with golden mantras OM MANI PADME HUM in Sanskrit, Tibetan and Old Kalmyk languages is a gift to Kalmykia from Tibetan monks of Gyudmed Tantric Monastery.

“Over the last few years, the Gyudmed lamas have been visiting our republic,” - said Kalmyk President in his opening words. “They created sand mandalas, prayed for the well-being and peace in Kalmykia. When they came here last time, in December 2004 … they decided to make us this gift.”

The monks leader, Ven.Lobsang Tsering, suggested to install a prayer wheel in Kalmykia right after the Buddhist Republic in the South of Russia had been honored by a long-awaited visit of His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Having discussed the idea with the spiritual leader of Tibet and having obtained his support, the Gyudmed monks decided to use the donations - that they had received from believers in Kalmykia – to construct a big prayer wheel in Elista.

The Kalmyk President decided that the best place for the rare ritual object would be a central square in front of the White House, which, because of its location, is frequented by people of all ages and waуs of life. The square is currently under reconstruction, so the prayer wheel has been temporarily installed in a garden-house next to the Buddha statue.

“This is a temporary construction,” - said Rady Burulov, Mayor of Elista. “At the end of the year, when we are celebrating Zul (Kalmyk New Year), the prayer wheel will find its permanent place in the central square.”

According to the Buddhist teaching, the rotation of the prayer wheel with a pure mind is equal to reciting its millions mantras. It gives a chance to accumulate merits, a positive energy which helps sentient beings to grow both spiritually and materially. Buddhist texts claim that the prayer wheel practices can overcome misfortunes and illnesses, even as severe as cancer, and save practitioners from bad rebirths as hell beings, animals and hungry ghosts.

Apart form OM MANI PADME HUM, the prayer wheel in Elista also contains mantras of Lama Tsongkapa, founder of the Gelugpa School which had been widely spread in Kalmykia before the communists destroyed religion in the country. It also has mantras of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, spiritual guru of both Kalmyk and Tibetan Buddhists.

The copper body of the prayer wheel with golden mantras was manufactured in India. It was then assembled and filled up with mantras in the Odn Factory of Elista which for several months served a second home for Ven.Thupten Shakya and Ven.Sonam Topgyal, two monks of Gyudmed, who came to supervise the works. The entire personnel, as well as numerous volunteers assisted them in their high-precise job.

“Tibet is always glad to help Kalmykia to revive the Buddhist traditions,” mentioned Mr. Tashi, Representative of His Holiness the Dalai Lama in Russia, Mongolia and CIS-countries, in his address to the personnel of Odn Factory. “This prayer wheel is the result of joint efforts of Kalmykia and Tibet”.

The prayer wheel - built by the Gyudmed monks with the support of Kalmyk president and the head of Kalmyk Buddhists Telo Tulku Rimpoche – was installed as a birthday gift to His Holiness the Dalai Lama who had celebrated his 70th anniversary in July 2005. In this year, his followers make efforts to accumulate good karma and dedicate merits to the long life of the spiritual leader of Tibet.

The prayer wheel in Elista, constructed jointly by the Tibetan and Kalmyk followers of His Holiness, was also dedicated to this purpose.

“May this prayer wheel bring well-being, health and long-long life to our teacher His Holiness the Dalai Lama,” said Kalmyk President, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov.

www.phayul.com...
edi t on 29-12-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
You may be particularly interested in the videos I posted in my first post in that thread (particularly the last of those videos)

Since this thread has not yet been locked, I might as well post one the most significant of those videos in this thread as well:

I'm not going to duplicate the posting of other videos and information that I made in the existing thread on this subject started by Jim Oberg earlier tonight.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xmetalgear

Where abouts in Oz exactly? I've seen some things up mostly in North Queensland. I remember after that mission where NASA bombed the moon. The saturday of that week. I remember witnessing some UFO's in South West Sydney. As for Russia. I think more encounters have happened there, than has been disclosed or that has been able to finds its way into the media.

Russia have been quite good at keeping anything that happens within their nation quiet.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hard to say exactly which aliens and UFO's are good or bad. Good to hear they have done their homework and are cartful to not get blown up, captured, cut up and get their technology reverse engineered. At least getting an opportunity to meet and communicate is a good thing I think, better than the alternatives anyway.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Amdusias

im in the upper hunter i live out on a farm just out of muswellbrook i seen some strange ufo around our area when i lived in muswellbrook seen three ufos in the sky flying around this would be at lest 12 years ago and from there on ive seen some more im originally from qld from a small town called chinchilla remember when all the cows when spaz and ran across the state... where abouts are you from mate

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Very interesting.It is one thing to hear from a politician that he believes in aliens and another that he is actually been abducted.He seemed that he met some nice aliens,that were talking a lot.Lucky him

What i noticed is that 4 thousand people are contacted every year in the states.This number he said comes from an official statistic.Does any of you know which is this statistic?

Maybe it's the beginning of a disclosure.If other politicians in Russia come out with stories,perhaps the U.S.A will follow.

BTW the comment about the chess....he could avoid that.Oh wait are the best chess players in the world Russians?So Russians are aliens?Who could play better than the creators of the game?(Its a joke-don't shoot)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xmetalgear

Im down in Penrith in the west of Sydney now mate. I use to live up in Mackay up in Nth QLD. I seen some things up there. UFO and beings alike. I don't usually see anything reported in the news out here though. Anything that happens here in Oz, you usually gotta go looking for it. I try to keep an ear out about these things.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join