It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A metal nut fell from the sky just now and landed in front of me.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
OP I had a similar thing happen to me, driving along in my Ford Cougar some years ago I heard the distinctive noise of metal hitting the road. I wasn't going fast so I stopped. There was this long bolt on the road. No doubt from an alien spaceship as there was nobody around at all.

Further proof was that the aliens had somehow managed to disable my car so that the engine made a loud knocking noise when it was driven.

True story.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
wonder what it could be from... i have seen those nuts before. i took down a childrens play set and there were a good number of them.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
A stone smashed into our kitchen window about 2 weeks ago and the speed it traveled made it bounce back almost a meter from the window and a small fragment went through the hole and the lace curtain and bounce off an interior wall and landed on the floor. Now this might not seem strange to you but the fact is there is no way on earth the stone could have come from earth as there is a house right next door and we have 6 foot walls between us and the only way it could have smashed the window is if it came from the sky.

This remains a mystery to us.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I don't think this is the only nut on here that fell from the sky

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
You didn't happen to have any strange occurrences in the last few days?

Floating fruit, ugly dwarves in wigs? Loads of government officials bugging your house and parking vans out the front?

if it's from a bike, you never know!!

Oo

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Are you under a Quantas flightpath ? Theyve had a few problems with planes lately..

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destroyer2012

Originally posted by Nventual
reply to post by Destroyer2012

I never said there was an airport nearby.. lol

I mean there is, about 5 minute drive away, but I never mentioned it.

lol relaX dude and go back inside and listen to some more Hilltop hoods, that's one of ya fav bands right

thankfully no lol can't stand them.

Originally posted by Expat888
Are you under a Quantas flightpath ? Theyve had a few problems with planes lately..

I am actually but like I said I couldn't see any planes anywhere when I looked up.
edit on 28/12/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well then we know i'm not psychic
, but i'll take another crack at it and because i'm getting the feeling your dad predicted it would snow in december he made this prediction a few months ago yeh?

but i get the feeling you are over snow as you've seen it as a kid so nothing new right
edit on 28/12/10 by Destroyer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destroyer2012
Well then we know i'm not psychic
, but i'll take another crack at it and because i'm getting the feeling your dad predicted it would snow in december he made this prediction a few months ago yeh?

but i get the feeling you are over snow as you've seen it as a kid so nothing new right
edit on 28/12/10 by Destroyer2012 because: (no reason given)

JUSTICE FOR A SANGA!!

Ooh I loverly cheese and tomato one..

Wait, predictions? Why I have one.. I wont get my sanga thats what! I just know I wont.

I want my Free Sanga!!!!

god you'd reayll have to have a dad from liverpool to get it.. Oh well... an Bugger ASSANGE.. Oo

Now that was on topic, because it was nuts.

edit on 29/12/2010 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Has anybody already suggested DIY grenate?? I used to make these as a kid and they can fly for miles!!!

You take two big bolts and one nut. Screw one bolt a quater turn on to the nut and fill the remaining space inside the nut with ground match heads. Screw the other bolt on tightly (not too tight!!). Now throw it in the air so it can land on a hard surface. If it hits correctly, it will be fired like a bullet.

Peace
edit on 29-12-2010 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

They are from an axle bolt on a bike.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Are you sure you're not on the trueman show?

-Naeem

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
Wonder if some kids got sling shots for Christmas perhaps.? And that would for sure hurt getting hit with that.
I`m glad you showed us what type nut. I was automatically picturing a metal acorn for some reason.

Lol Agreed, I automatically assumed an acorn for some reason

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
OP please post a pic if you havent already done so

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I'm sorry but does anyone ever use common sense to figure simple things out on their own these days ? A nut falling from the sky... wait I know it fell from some experimental government UFO project. Seriously taking the time to post this kinda stuff is just terrible and shows how mindless people are these days. You don't need random people form the internet to tell you what common sense would.
edit on 1-1-2011 by BuBoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Most aircraft especially military ones have their unique code stamped onto the top of the nut, which, if found on the airfield or other place can be matched up to the aircraft.

If its got no stamp on it then i'd say it's kids fooling around.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

dont the Greys use that kind of marking. Looks pre - Egyption ??? Sumerian?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join