It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letters from the "NEW ILLUMINATI" aka: "The Secret Society"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I recently recieved letters from an organization called "The Secret Society." These letters speak of me having unique talents and traits that the society wants. They claim that I have the ability to read peoples minds and tell the future. They also mentioned that if I buy their 2300 year old Heirloom Manuscript and read it, I'll have the ability to make money, have the best love life, and basically smell of awesomeness. I don't buy it. They want $139.00 for this manuscript. They sent me an orientation booklet that was full of like 5 stories of people who were down and out on their luck until they met someone from the society that passed their Heirloom Manuscript down to these people. Their luck changed literally overnight. They claim that I'm coming into my 2nd phase of my life and that it's vital that I purchase this manuscript before this extremely short phase passes by. I recieved some letters from my so-called "Secret Society Celebrity Mentor" who states a number of times that this Secret Society is the "New Illuminati." They claimed that if I didn't reply to them by friday, they would not contact me again. This was 3 months ago. I recieved 2 other letters after this and my last letter was a few weeks ago once again speaking of this secret society as the "New Illuminati."

Okay, I want to know if anybody else has recieved these letters or if they have the Heirloom Manuscript? I think this organization use to be known as "Nova Tech Society" a few years ago and they changed their name and address after a vast number of complaints. Any thoughts? If you would like me to, I can copy some excerpts of the actual letters later on. Peace!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
An obvious scam. However if you do purchase it, you should post excerpts so we can all read it. Should be good for some laughs.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Agreed, an obvious scam. Possibly a pyramid scheme- they know in todays world that fascination with secret societies and the likes is on the rise, so probably trying to milk some money out of some guillible souls. If I were you, I'd prefer it were fake anyway- otherwise, how do they have so much information on you specifically? Not a pleasant thought. A few excerts would be welcome, even if purely for the comedy value!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

I too received a similar letter about 5 years ago from the novatech society, claiming that I had special talents and that i was coming into my 2nd phase and that for a fee i could purchase the book that would change my life. I never did send them anything and they never contacted me again although i did read a fair amount of there literature online I think they called it bubble tech or something along those lines. I will have a bit of a scratch around the web and see if i can find it again. Back when i received the letter there was no mention of the Illuminati, just that it was a secret society and that i shouldn't tell anybody about it. Scam or not i have always wondered if i made the right decision.

regards,

tlasalt

woops look here for more info
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-12-2010 by tlasalt because: Found another thread with all the info

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You don't really have to ask do you?

Here's the thing;

They say it's vital you *buy* the photocop...err, 'manuscript, and you'll make a fortune, have it all type of stuff...ok, tell them that you cannot raise the cash, because as they point out, you need the manuscript before you can become successful, but here's what you'll do for them..They give you the manuscript for free, and when you instantly become rich, successful and generally have it all, you'll pay them the money for the 'script...

What have they got to lose? They believe in the power of you + the 'script, and If you're going to be staggeringly wealthy because of the 'script, you're hardly gonna stitch them up for a measly $139 are you!

Bet you never hear from them again.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tlasalt

Ahh come on, you *know* you made the right decision.

If you don't know it, let me assure you that you absolutely made the right decision!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tlasalt
I too received a similar letter about 5 years ago from the novatech society, claiming that I had special talents and that i was coming into my 2nd phase and that for a fee i could purchase the book that would change my life.

It's the same thing...

Oh, the lulz in all it's lulziness...

One can only wonder how many have been scammed...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Manuscript , word file whatever.

When faced with a proposition like this... ask yourself....

If they have the power to ake money and hae the perfect life, then why are they wasting time pitching you?

Would the illuinate really be selling thier secrets for $140?

Not trying to point out the obviou but with their global control,mind manipulation,terror tactics political power and overall control of our planet, what the hell are they gonna do with your $140, apart from fill up the vending machine at illuminate hq im not sure what else theyre gonna spend it on

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Another very good point, if YOU are what theyre after then im sure they could sub you the cash for a few weeks

2nd

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hey thats a great idea, I wonder if they mind if I use it?
Not really, maybe I will just create a website claiming to be oriented towards conspiracies & new age stuff & take advertising dollars from Monsanto & citigroup? Oh right, been done, hasn't it?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It is an obvious scam. I would rather give the money to charity than line the pockets of these con-men.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
They believe you have the power to look into the future? Okay, email them back and tell them that you have used your greatest talent of future reading and your visions are quite clear. When you looked into the future you saw yourself reading the manuscript even though you did not pay for it. Tell them it appear's as if someone sent you a free copy because they trusted your future reading capabilities so much that you were just way to valuable to pass up.

Also, tell them that you joined their society and cause...oh and kept it a secret
, because they sent you the manuscript. You seen it as a token of good will and knew these guy's were the real deal. This is what made you join and forever read the future for them.

They will no doubt send you the manuscript for free because if they don't then they will be altering the future and tearing a massive hole in the space/time fabric. This will utterly destroy their future goal's and possibly the lives of many people on earth. Why? Because the future foretold that one of them sent you that manuscript for free.

So, tell them that, and see what they say. Like I said, if they say no, tell them some serious event's will go down and it will be their fault for changing history. Let us know how it goes. Tables are shaped to be turned, never be afraid to use them. Least that's what Confucius what have said...I think.
edit on 25-12-2010 by J.Son79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
And David Hannum said "There's a sucker born every minute...."

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
To those who think I've been dupped.... I haven't. I'm just wondering if anybody else has been given these letters. I have read some old threads about Nova Tech society and how the "Secret Society" is simply the new name they are under. Now some of the people I've talked to said they sent in the money for the manuscript and they recieved it about a week later. They did say that 2 other books were offered after the Heirloom Manuscript at a price of 99.00 instead of 139.00. None of them mentioned weather or not the books worked. Here's some more word-for-thought..... the Heirloom manuscript is archived in the Library of Congress so anybody can check it out and read it for free or the fee of a library card. It got to me because of two letters in particular talking about how the "Secret Society" is the "New Illuminati." Some of the former Nova Tech newbies actually were given tasks to go through hotel rooms replacing all of the Gideon bibles with Nova Tech (Secret Society) literature. I think it's creepy that this is indeed the New Illuminati trying to recruit me, I believe too much in our constitution and what it stands for. I don't need the Illuminati's "enlightenment" in my life.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
wwwoooww...COOL.Tell to Illuminati - OK i will vive you money also i will give you 1000€ but before help me to get this money.Send me the book then i re ad i will became rich and ...SURPRISE...i will play you much more.Well is very interesting...if they give this book can help you to became rich ,why they need from you 139 dollars?mmmmm.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Seems legit to me!

Send me the info, I want to be rich too...

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

My iPhone have problems.Is all in italian.
If they will contact me (they will never do that),i will tell them to buy from me some dreams...ha ha ha.If i will became rich i will buy all Brooks from this world.In this century MONEY IS BLOOD OF SOCIETY.If iluminatis are so....soooo..iluminated they should to know the arte : live without help.They know this?
.When i was in Romania i meet them in station of Bacau city.They was in white dress.And glaciale when they talk.It sound strange to hear them How talk about love without feeling.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Locoman8 ,please send us adress from Illuminati , we are a Gian group of person who want to became rich.We convert FASTLY to Illuminati.Rich rich richhhh....moneyyy..yyee.Write them use my adress.I read Tarot forma them if they want...ha ha ha..(adress: Huma Giuliana, viale Romita 2, B/4Novi Ligure , AL.Italia).Try....ha ha ha i will playyyyy....

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The Illuminati does not ask prospects for money, they give the prospects money. Then, they wait and see what happens.

At least, thats what I would do if I were them.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

I see...thank you for info.They wait, a poor peoples can change this world.Is enough to say :today i will do something.And we must be United to one action revolutionary to change this world.And they stay and look...???I think incide is much more. A journalist boy from Romania told me aout them.He was lived with them ,initiation ,and all was going down.He was disgusting to see them woman and man incide group nude touching body forma recharging energy .Allin public ,well... brtween them group.He escape it from them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join