It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geraldo and Jesse Ventura debunk 9/11!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I personally have never really bought wholly into the "no plane" in the Pentagon theory, but I will say that the evidence warrants a new and impartial investigation with civilian oversight.

Put out all of what we know and let the people decide.
We are all adults and do not need to be engaged in a PR campaign when it comes to the truth of what actually happened on 911.

The real criminals need to go to jail.
Not an Arab who was waterboarded into confessing to 911.
I bet that I can waterboard anyone into confessing to 911.

That is how torture works and why so many people retract their confessions afterward.

What tapes have been released about the Pentagon have been so heavily doctored that it is impossible to actually determine what hit the Pentagon that day.

The behavior of the Feds is suspicious, to say the least.

They are protecting someone and I want to know who it is.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Am I the only one who failed to notice anything in the field of view in that clip of the explosion besides the explosion? I didn't see a plane or anything else for that matter, just the building exploding and I watched it 20 times.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

A little tid bit about Geraldo's credibilty. In 202 the USAF was building an Operations Center in Qatar that was suppose to be done in secret. The idea was to have the facility in place before anyone knew, but Geraldo stumbled on it and blew the story. Some how he got on base and wandered upon it.
This is a first hand account

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Our little home at Above Top Secret is getting noticed!!!

I suppose that the discussions on this board are not viewed as being novice.
That is a good thing.
I was surfing Henry Makow's blog (no, I do not support him wholly either, although I used to love playing "scruples" when I was a kid)

On conspiracy forums, like Above Top Secret, the most serious debate is on the topic of 'Controlled Demolition of the WTC buildings and Nano-Thermite'.

link to source

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
This is extremely odd since I've seen video of Geraldo mocking, degrading and literally giving the finger to 9/11 truthers.....
Did he change his tune all of a sudden?

Honestly as a journalist in the MSM you almost HAVE to treat 911 truthers that way. I feel it was calculated tactic because I think he was getting closer to the truth and you would have to call the Truthers crack pots to get the SHEEP to believe you when you bring the 9-11 evidence to light.. Reputation is everything. Could you imagine if it was Alex Jones alone coming out with this stuff it would be written off immediately by every sheep. Reputation is everything. Good for you Geraldo !

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

I personally have never really bought wholly into the "no plane" in the Pentagon theory, but I will say that the evidence warrants a new and impartial investigation with civilian oversight.

Really? What evidence exactly warrants a new investigation? Some web videos by conspiracy theorists? Or is there some actual, tangible evidence that indicates the likelihood of conspiracy? Who pays for this proposed new investigation? Who are the civilians who will oversee the process, who picks them and on what basis are they chosen?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

The problem with 911 is there are nemerous conspiracies involved with it. From the towers, WC7, petagon, and the crashed plane. The average American has been given the choice of believing the govs account or having to accept 20 conspiracies. I personaly believe we should focus on the pentagon, because there is overwhelming proof that something is flakey.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensible thought

The problem with 911 is there are nemerous conspiracies involved with it. From the towers, WC7, petagon, and the crashed plane. The average American has been given the choice of believing the govs account or having to accept 20 conspiracies. I personaly believe we should focus on the pentagon, because there is overwhelming proof that something is flakey.

I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiment.

I personally like to focus on the Pentagon and WTC7.

Also, IMHO, the point in driving home so many different "conspiracy" angles is to create diversion and distraction.
As a scientist, I do not speculate beyond that data, but that is exactly what most people do.
And the people that are the most likely to speculate beyond the data are the "official storyliners" or "liars" as I like to call them.
(I mean if I am a truther, then they must be a liar by default? right?)

CAN has this right. They simply state that the data begs for a new and impartial investigation with civilian oversight.
And a large budget.

Just keep repeating that over, and over, and over.
That is what the government did and it seems to have worked for 10 years, but the dam is about to burst.
Too many people are talking about it and have legit questions.

The entire day must be looked at as a crime scene and that never happened.
Protocols were breached, which should not have happened.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Really? What evidence exactly warrants a new investigation? Some web videos by conspiracy theorists? Or is there some actual, tangible evidence that indicates the likelihood of conspiracy? Who pays for this proposed new investigation? Who are the civilians who will oversee the process, who picks them and on what basis are they chosen?

All of these questions were answered by CAN. They want the CITY of New York to investigate and pay for it.
it was approved by the voters but shot down by a Federal judge.

Do a bit of homework before trying to derail this thread.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wow, its a good article from yet another former military man who sees through the rubbish.

What got me is the whole part about wikileaks at the bottom of the page....

He calls out Julian Assange as being one of the biggest supporters of the official 9/11 story

He calls out wikileaks as being a government intelligence project.

Not looking good folks!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Sorry this site is dumb. This is nothing. Why would an African company sue Cheney over 9/11 related material? They base that on the amount of money it takes to pay them off? Veteranstoday is the new godlikeproductions.

They said "If any individual outside the US government were to be named as most complicit in a 9/11 cover-up, it would be Julian Assange."

That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard. They think this why, because he said 9/11 theorists annoy him? They would annoy me to if they were constantly emailing me asking me to break 9/11 open (and you know they are).

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

So the American Government can afford to carelessly mislay 2.3 trillion dollars and yet cant afford to carry out a proper investigation of the Pentagon attack?

I will happily volunteer to carry out a more thorough investigation than the original one for around $100 - the cost of putting all of the confiscated video tapes in a big brown envelope and sending them to me in England...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

All of these questions were answered by CAN. They want the CITY of New York to investigate and pay for it.
it was approved by the voters but shot down by a Federal judge.

Do a bit of homework before trying to derail this thread.

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize that asking questions pertaining to your post was "derailing" the thread. You only answered one of my questions. Perhaps you'd like to take a stab at the others.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
In the mid-late 90's I had microsofts flight simulator for my PC. One of the things I tried to do while playing around on it was to hit a big building in chicago with a 747. I never could do it. Hard to believe a bunch of men who had never actually flown a jet managed to hit anything they were intending to hit.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OverSword

So you're saying that you sucked at video games, therefore 911 was an inside job?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hey I like to come to ATS because I believe the OS on every single topic ESPECIALLY the 9/11 threads.

What kinda disorder does one have if they feel the need to do this I wonder? It's kinda like a conspiracy theorist constantly going to a skeptic's website and feeling the need to enforce their opions on everyone else. Kinda non-sensical if you ask me, and I don't really see this happening very often. I wonder if its because those conspiracy theorists are not paid by the government to do so.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Is it living in denial?

edit on 23-12-2010 by WdBASH because: .

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WdBASH
What kinda disorder does one have if they feel the need to do this I wonder?

Are you claiming that discussing an opinion other than your own amounts to a "disorder"? Or that it's also an indication of a paid government agent?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Well, for starters... That post wasn't necessarily aimed at you. Second of all, I would actually think that these actions are indicitive of some sort of disorder. Maybe its just being a little to much of an A-Type personality. Maybe its Narcissim. Maybe it is a very good sign that someone is being paid by the government. I'll let you decide.

edit on 23-12-2010 by WdBASH because: .

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Please start sending me checks

I could really use the help, and my regular 9-5 aint going to hot....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join