It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Orders Oklahoma Bank To Remove All Symbols Of Christian Faith-VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

What right does a privately owned bank, not a government agency, have to tell another privately owned bank to remove all vestiges of Christianity from its bank? That is what has happened in Perkins, Oklahoma. They were ordered to remove anything that said Merry Christmas and Bible verse of the day. Employees could not wear any crosses or pins resembling the Christian faith:

"Specifically, the feds believed, the symbols violated the discouragement clause of Regulation B of the bank regulations. According to the clause, “…the use of words, symbols, models and other forms of communication … express, imply or suggest a discriminatory preference or policy of exclusion.

Source:www.infowars.com

Ah,but as you can hear from the video,it gets even more ridiculous as the bank has decided to protest by reaching to people such as state lawmakers for backing.

Why is all this so ridiculous? Some people might say because it's a silly issue and people should be able to express their beliefs freely,right? Uh,no.

The ridiculousness of the affair lies in the fact that the whole banking system is a complete sham based on money created out of thin air backed by nothing and run on a series of deceitful,predatory and immoral lending practices.

On top of that you have people in bank supporting a vicious,intolerant,fraudulent man-made religion which,ironically,disapproves of the very fraudulent, deceitful and immoral behaviour being perpetrated by them.

This situation is akin to a Mafia boss telling his lieutenant not to wear a cross while he gambles because it's sacrilegious. This event would be comical if it weren't so tragically ignorant.
edit on 21-12-2010 by FlyingJadeDragon because: edit for content

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well, Bankers are obviously Satanically inspired/lead and it's probably like a cross or holy water to a vampire.

Wonder if there are any occultic symbols in that building? I mean other than that which is all over the money?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
2 years ago I had to run to a local market to get propane on Christmas Eve. The clerk wished me a Merry Christmas, at that moment a "Manger" comes running over and starts yelling at the clerk for saying that. While I was still standing there. As I started to talk to the manager a group started to form around us because every one was mad at the manager. I am so tired of all this PC crap.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Also to quote Toby Keith--
"Just don't get busted singin' Christmas carols." -- American Ride

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

What right does a privately owned bank, not a government agency...

The federal reserve is a quasi-government agency, it's basically run by government employees that are appointed by the president and confirmed by the senate.

tell another privately owned bank to remove all vestiges of Christianity from its bank?

Well, you kind of answered your own question...

"Specifically, the feds believed, the symbols violated the discouragement clause of Regulation B of the bank regulations. According to the clause, “…the use of words, symbols, models and other forms of communication … express, imply or suggest a discriminatory preference or policy of exclusion.”

Do you have a problem with secularism?

money created out of thin air

As opposed to placing value in a random finite and possibly unstable commodity? Yes.

backed by nothing

It's called fractional banking.

This situation is akin to a Mafia boss telling his lieutenant not to wear a cross while he gambles because it's sacrilegious. This event would be comical if it weren't so tragically ignorant.

Or a central bank telling it's member banks that this may be against one of the banking regulations. I don't have a problem with secularism...
edit on 21-12-2010 by Whyhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

money created out of thin air

As opposed to placing value in a random finite and possibly unstable commodity? Yes.

backed by nothing

It's called fractional banking.

So, by your response,I assume that you have absolutely no problem with a banking system which relies on the perpetual expansion and increase of debt in order to keep it going as well as forcing everyone to use it's currency thereby making everyone economic slaves (in perpetuity)? You mean to tell me you support a system which solely benefits financially those who run it?

Remember,the money supply only equals the principle in terms of debt. The money to pay the interest owed on debt doesn't exist. This is why people are forced to compete so hard in the job market for dollars. There isn't enough money available to ever pay off all the debts which exist-and that's the point of the system. If all debts were paid,there would be NO money available. Think about that.

Besides, I think you missed the whole point of the post. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of the banks regarding it's stance on religion given both things are fraudulent to begin with.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
How do you rob a bank without getting in trouble?

Run the bank.

Legalized theft.

Discussion over.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

I thought you were supposed to mismanage your assets and go under then request a bailout.

Or is that just step 3?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingJadeDragon

Seriously? ? ? What the #$@$ is the world coming to.

In this case if it was me, i would pull a few grand out of the banks profits and decorate the building up where it looked like Santa lived there year round. And would make a custom Santa to put out front, where he is looking in the window, and on his back it would say "Hey Fed's" on a arrow which would be pointing down.

Sorry but if something that pathetic offends someone they need to get a life.. PC Politically correct or Pu##y Control. What wimps we have become , ohhh that word offends me, make it stop make it stop..

What about the dollar bill which has religious ties right on it. What about the court system... ever been sworn in..hmmm now where do they make you put your hand....

I hope the bank owner challenges this.. I know i would even if it meant me going out of business.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
reply to post by FlyingJadeDragon

Seriously? ? ? What the #$@$ is the world coming to.

In this case if it was me, i would pull a few grand out of the banks profits and decorate the building up where it looked like Santa lived there year round. And would make a custom Santa to put out front, where he is looking in the window, and on his back it would say "Hey Fed's" on a arrow which would be pointing down.

Sorry but if something that pathetic offends someone they need to get a life.. PC Politically correct or Pu##y Control. What wimps we have become , ohhh that word offends me, make it stop make it stop..

What about the dollar bill which has religious ties right on it. What about the court system... ever been sworn in..hmmm now where do they make you put your hand....

I hope the bank owner challenges this.. I know i would even if it meant me going out of business.

Sorry, but I have no idea what you're trying to say. I don't see the connection to my post. And what you do mean by the 'Politically Correct' reference?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sorry, did not address the OP.

Hmmmm, anyone wonder what Jesus would have done?

And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I grew up in OK city and find some irony to this, I doubt this will be the last we hear about it. Oklahoma likes their bible verse's so much they built a church on every corner.

We have a similar issue in our small town that's been getting criticized for a few yrs. It has do with a cross on the top of the mtn that gets lit up for some holidays and is a town tradition. Some are up in arms about it, it's on private land, elec bill and maintenance are payed for by private funds and it's been there for decades. There's a few that just don't want it in their face but they're losing the battle because I'm looking at it right now.

Personaly I don't care either way and I kinda like it.

new topics

top topics

join