It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange Assassination Attempt ???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
Or at least it's DNA has (could he have refused to give DNA when arrested in the UK?) Or perhaps, if guilty, he wants plausible reason for how tptb could have obtained DNA to plant as evidence... It's all getting a little daft!

I do remember reading that Assange did
refuse to give biometric data or DNA
upon his arrest. Can't remember where
I read that.

So in reality, a tooth could substitute,

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

u have no idea how close to right you are.
Did you know that Assange has spent time
in a mental hospital. He checked himself
in right after he lost the court battle for
custody of his child. so he does have
a history of mental instability.

BS Boon, that would make half the western population unstable...

"He checked himself in"
Maybe he was stressed or depressed but was STABLE enough to recognise he had a problem..

Now if you said he was carted away in a straighjacket you may have a point..

Otherwise it's your normal unfounded attacks..

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Its pure and simple you have nothing but hate for assange and wikileaks your in every topic about wikileaks/assange attacking, and for wikileaks bringing an end to the internet that was brought up by control freak rockerfeller quoted saying ''It really almost makes you ask the question would it have been better if we had never invented the internet,”

As for wikileaks i think they are doing a great job the US goverment don't like it when they get cought out or with there pants down They have pulled out nearly every trick in the book to bring wikileaks down . Seems to me the US goverment have far to much leverage its people like them who bring down the internet because of there lies and corruption.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
as Assange was arrested in london - he would have been AUTOMATICALLY finger printed and DNA sampled during his proccessing .

if he is extradited - these records will rem,ain in his permanent file

if extradition to sweden is refused - and he haces no criminal charges in the UK , he can have the records destroyed

so any babbling about extracting DNA from his " lost tooth " is simply fantasy

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Says the guy with a Sniper for an Avatar..lol

2nd

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

if extradition to sweden is refused - and he haces no criminal charges in the UK , he can have the records destroyed

Yeah right, like the police EVER give up evidence..!!
Sure they will destroy the records, just ignore the backup copy..

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TREASONFX

I have learned when something seems to good to be true it usually is...

Wikileaks is not the great *defender* of free information.

In fact assange censors and allows people to ONLY see what he tells you that you can see.
Wikileaks is not a true transparent organization on a journey to save us from the government..

I wish it was all true.
I wish wikileaks was here to help us.
I wish wikileaks was here to free our minds.
I wish wikileaks was this great savior, but that is not the case.

The information is being used for control, money, fame, and POWER.

Wikileaks is not open, transparent information. Wikileaks and Assange have their own self centered agenda and are using the supporters as tools. TPTB have their own agenda while using wikileaks and assange accordingly as tools.

I REALLY DISLIKE BEING THE ONE to bring you the bad news about
Wikileaks and assange not being what you think it is.

edit on 22-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
funny how all of a sudden everyone hates assange.

I still believe he's a good guy but I don't doubt the fact that he's very anti-american

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
wonder how much of the hate could be blamed on the media.saw some people on CNN asking for his assissination.

As far as the tooth thing goes he was obviously joking about his popularity.Don't think it was egotistical of him.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

If they wanted a DNA sample, they could have gotten a hair from his pillow....they didnt have to knock his teeth out or attempt to kill him by making him swallow a metal shard. "We need a DNA sample, so put some metal in his food, the best = we will get our DNA sample via blood or tooth, the worst = he dies a horrible painful death, either way we get a DNA sample", seems a bit foolish doesnt it?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Knowing the way us Brits tend to cook food it was probably just abit of burnt/cremated meat.

It wouldn't surprise me if there were plans on his life but at the minute it's too obvious and like someone previously stated... if it was an assassination attempt, he'd be dead right now. You've seen how easily agencies get rid of people these days.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
as Assange was arrested in london - he would have been AUTOMATICALLY finger printed and DNA sampled during his proccessing .

Mr. Assange, in a dark blue suit and flanked by two uniformed security officials, was characteristically defiant in court. When he was arrested Tuesday morning, the hearing was told, he refused requests that he submit to a photograph, a DNA swab and fingerprinting, standard procedures for all those arrested in Britain.

www.nytimes.com...

I really hate baby sitting some folks
who open their traps without a clue
on what they are talking about.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
So there's no way of obtaining the DNA from the dining utensils?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

You are wrong, plain and simple.

Very simple in fact.

What exactly, in your own..err..'opinion' makes Assange a 'sicko' as you put it, and what right do you have to slander him? And yes i *do* want you to spell it out, just so there is *no* ambiguity..

And what the hell are you taking, that makes you think he..what was it - found a tooth?

Have you ever been inside?

Have you *any* idea of the sort of crap the inmates working in the prison kitchens regularly put into the food of people they don't like?

You've got no idea what the hell your talking about..you sound drunk as a skunk actually.

So, come on spill it mouthache, i'm *all* ears!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
or maybe he didn't have a tracker but a quick trip to his dentist and voila Mr.Assange is in the system
or someone knocked his face and he is embarrassed
or the fact that other prisoners make his food
I spent easter weekend in RI ACI for driving violations and let me tell you that you don't want that food.Maybe the fruit though,just stay out of trouble.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I'm beginning to wonder about Julian. This story is just another on top of a few other things that have been bugging me.

He states that there are powers out to kill him, and yet, he eats prison food without checking it first and according to him, he loses a tooth because of biting on a metal object that was in it. INCONSISTENCY ONE.

Now not only does he do himself grevious dental damage ( lol ) but his tooth is stolen while he is out exercising because he put the tooth away somewhere. Knowing that his cell was being monitored 22 hours a day (with infra red for nights) of which he would've been made aware as it is a condition of the protective custody wing that he was in. INCONSISTENCY TWO

Now to his previous woes....

He's told previous to going to Sweden that the alphabet agency was planning on doing a "honey trap" on him while he was there and he goes and has sex with 2 female strangers ( one who just coincidentally is very well versed in Swedens rape laws and also had a blog on how to get revenge on a cheating lover of which low and behold Assange just happens to go out and do!!! ) INCONSISTENCY?? I'll give him a pass on that one.

I'm sure Julian being technically savvy and always being so security conscious, googled both the group and the organiser BEFORE accepting the gig. And assuming he did that, he would've seen her creds and what was available online and what she was about.He also would've found with a bit of searching of her links to the CIA too. And yet he not only stays at her place but has sex with her as well. On top of stupidity of accepting the gig to begin with. INCONSISTENCY THREE (and borderline FOUR and FIVE)

Now Wikileaks has pictures up of the radical feminist and are now going down the path of outing her as a lesbian. So if she is a lesbian, how and why would she have sex with Assange? INCONSISTENCY SIX.
If it's because she's CIA well um yeah, she wasn't exactly hiding that information. Apparently it was on the net.
He just had to look for it. INCONSISTENCY SEVEN.

So in all those scenarios the guy was warned or would've been aware of potential traps and yet he totally disregarded it.Doesn't sound like someone who is scared for his life to me.
In fact quite the opposite, his attitude is totally cavalier and devil may care.
So either the whole thing is a scam and Assange isn't afraid for his life at all OR Assange is a bumbling Maxwell Smart type idiot who is completely out of his depth and lacks any foresight and sound judgement at all. But he's smart and intelligent. INCONSISTENCY EIGHT.

Wow, that's only what's come up recently. I'm sure I could probably come up with heaps more ....but I've lost interest in Assange. No more support from me. However, I think Wikileaks still deserve it until they prove they can't be trusted...Till then....

edit on 22-12-2010 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by frothmouthoz
I don't care if he did get assasinated.

edit on 21-12-2010 by frothmouthoz because: (no reason given)

I'm willing to bet that nobody cares if you care or not.

second line

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TREASONFX

I think the user in question is psyops.

Every post they make is about how much they hate Assange.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

Really believe that horse dung?

Assange made this whole story up and is now fabricating it even more.

Assange had to have an accomplice, someone who was *in* on this to make it more believable.

It's those like you, with your 'everything is a conspiracy, run for the hills!' attitude that will get the internet censored if not shut down, not Assange or WL pal.

You are the epitome of what the media calls 'conspiracy nutters'.

Just because your mind tends to thrive on fantasy and delusion, don't imagine the rest of us work the same way...you may actually *need* clinical help...i'm seriously doubting your sanity.

Let me let you in on a small secret..*not everything is a conspiracy, engineered just to deceive little old you*

Got it?

Good.
edit on 22/12/2010 by spikey because: typo

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Look at all the anti wikileaks freaks here!

This group releases classified information prooving the corruption and just because they do not unvail everything in a timeframe that matches your attention spans you label them disinfo and all start to turn on this group that originally recieved huge support from most ATS members - look at the past threads...

Well here is a question for ya... so what if they are disinfo - what do you stand to lose? To those that are crying out saying they will lose a free internet please actually pick up a book on networking and understand how it works - the internet can not be tamed, it is a NETWORK - any 2 pc's can make a network, yes they can control Domain servers but anyone can make one, anyone can also just use an IP address, they can not control the internet because it is networks within networks - seriously get a fn clue.

So what if wikileaks is disinfo, as long as they keep supplying the info then who cares, you dont have to pay money to them if you feel it is not worth it - but to go on slandering the name of people who actually have put out some solid proof that they are what they say they are just because they have not totally destoyed the NWO before you finished youd beer is slack - and I am discusted that ATS of all places keeps bagging on these guys. Deny ignorance by all means, but seriously weigh up what you stand to lose if they are disinfo with what you stand to gain if they are who they claim to be - and back each way with facts and not your 2 bit opinion.

Think how many people were upset when they saw that gunship chopper mowing civilians, how many were backing wikileaks then, think how much effort the US government is trying to make these people look like terrorists and then learn what will happen if this was all disinfo - NOTHING, because we are fed disinfo by our governments every day of our lives and as said previously nothing can censor the whole internet because of the nature of its very design - does the government have the right to censor what you send from one computer you own to another? what about to your mates? NO - there is your answer.

Get real ATS you have become part of the problem not the solution.

Edit: spelling: and to add that I disagree with this sensationalised headline but felt the need to comment on what I see as people playing straight in to the hands of TPTB. They want you to think he is crazy, a terrorist, a rapist - they do this for a job literally, propaganda is their game. Find out what each side has to gain from this battle and you find out who is telling the truth.
edit on 22-12-2010 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join