It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quake Watch 2011

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

What about the other quakes appearing to be very close to the surface? I wonder why would we have so many wrong records on IRIS then..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Romanian

This looks to me as if this is a cache refresh error.

The WILBUR help states

Page 2 - Event Selection, Step 2

Here you should see a list of events from which to choose. This list is derived from the list of available SPYDER® and FARM products based on defined time windows. (We use the NEIC catalog for event selection.)

Going to the link there the first item is the worldwide earthquake list.

This shows it as 10km

MAP 6.6 2011/03/11 19:46:49 40.472 139.070 10.0 NEAR THE WEST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

edit on 12/3/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Magnitude 4.7 - GULF OF CALIFORNIA
earthquake.usgs.gov...

* This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 4.7
Date-Time

* Saturday, March 12, 2011 at 17:54:18 UTC
* Saturday, March 12, 2011 at 10:54:18 AM at epicenter

Location 25.456°N, 109.690°W
Depth 22.2 km (13.8 miles)
Region GULF OF CALIFORNIA
Distances

* 73 km (45 miles) SW (226°) from Ahome, Sinaloa, Mexico
* 80 km (50 miles) WSW (244°) from Los Mochis, Sinaloa, Mexico
* 92 km (57 miles) WSW (249°) from Juan Jos� R�os, Sinaloa, Mexico
* 1061 km (659 miles) SE (136°) from Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 22.3 km (13.9 miles); depth +/- 2.7 km (1.7 miles)
Parameters NST=139, Nph=139, Dmin=198.1 km, Rmss=1.49 sec, Gp=133°,
M-type=body wave magnitude (Mb), Version=9

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I believe the earthquakes are going to be spread out and get even bigger than usual soon, happened to predict a big one for March 11th and was right...hmm, something stirring in Mexico it looks?...March 15th gives me a bad feeling...the Supermoon will cause them am counting on it!

edit on 3/12/2011 by Givenmay because: correction

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I reckon USGS maps sux when it comes to big events, they all get piled on top of each other, surely they have IT people that could do better than that.
Live Mashup does a pretty good job, but their icons sux too
www.oe-files.de...

Thats why I do my own.

On the way to loading this Japan 8.9 to my World 7+ Project, I had to get a handle on the numbers of aftershocks, and decided to open a Japan page to keep track of them.

It was already out of date before I finished it

Muzzy's Japan 8.9

edit on 12-3-2011 by muzzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
I believe the earthquakes are going to be spread out and get even bigger than usual soon, happened to predict a big one for March 11th and was right...hmm, something stirring in Mexico it looks?...March 15th gives me a bad feeling...the Supermoon will cause them am counting on it!

did you see my thread on the Super MoonI hope that is not why you have fear..

I feel the same as you. just keep a watchfull eye and stay prepared.

great work Muzzy!!!! I also would like your valued input on the moon and suns effect in all this.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Does anyone else find this interesting? If it was posted, I missed it!

MAP 6.1 2011/03/12 01:19:07 -16.727 -173.174 10.9 TONGA
MAP 5.7 2011/03/12 01:17:41 -16.661 -173.066 31.5 TONGA

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I don't know if this one was listed here from yesterday.

The U.S. Geological Survey said the 5.4-magnitude earthquake was centered about 250 kilometers southwest of the city of Dali in Yunnan, and about 350 kilometers northeast of the Burmese city of Mandalay. It said the quake occurred at a depth of about 35 kilometers, but Chinese reports said the depth was only 10 kilometers.

Chinese authorities say an earthquake has toppled hundreds of homes and buildings and killed at least 24 people in southwestern Yunnan province, close to the border with Burma

link

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed the activity on the usgs website for the gulf of california? I have been watching the site for the past few days and it seems to be popping up more and more.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Does anyone else find this interesting? If it was posted, I missed it!

MAP 6.1 2011/03/12 01:19:07 -16.727 -173.174 10.9 TONGA
MAP 5.7 2011/03/12 01:17:41 -16.661 -173.066 31.5 TONGA

Yep got that one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

easy to miss it though

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

I had seen the Supermoon thread but have read only a tiny bit of it, at the time was a lil under the weather, and reading lots was out of the question...did flag to read when I felt better, will give it a go soon!

I first read about The Supermoon on here:
Astrology Calendar
...want to see it on the 19th for sure, hope I have a good view...wondered if it caused natural disasters, then as March came around articles were showing up mentioning that it could...I just have a feeling they will, and will carry on past the 19th, could be that I am reading too much, hope I am wrong!

I'm thinking Japan has'nt seen the last Big one, and will trigger others to go off along with the Supermoon, my eyes are glued on the Quake maps...am pretty new looking at quakes but have been lots since this year!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MoosKept240

Not of concern yet. There was a session like this last November time as well.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

The article from your link was dated today, first I had heard this.
Will keep a lookout for updates. Map time

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
In case anyone else following the Japan 8.9 aftershocks is confused as to the JMA intensity Scale versus Modified Mercalli (MM) scale relationship. I found this (it took some finding)
www.apat.gov.it... (Page 11)
The JMA is now split into 5-, 5+,6-, 6+ etc but you can cross reference even that using the table

This is where I needed it for the 8.9 www.jma.go.jp...

Edit:looks like USGS tried to sneak one under the Mag 7 threshold

They had it listed at 6.8mb, but in the phase data it is 7.8Ms
neic.usgs.gov...

Russian Academy of Sciences have it at 7.2mb
www.ceme.gsras.ru...

edit on 13-3-2011 by muzzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Ok I think that south korean area just had a quake it shows over 1mm on gee at IU.INCN.INCHON and the station by it in china shows higher readings baijiatous beijing could someone who is more familiar verify

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Interesting figures for this year folks

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This is a great little tool for a quick look at what is going on and it is free.

Earthquake 3D

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
First time posting and this caught my attention.

Magnitude 4.6
Date-Time Sunday, March 13, 2011 at 16:07:35 UTC
Sunday, March 13, 2011 at 09:07:35 AM at epicenter
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 25.312°N, 109.751°W
Depth 14 km (8.7 miles)
Region GULF OF CALIFORNIA
Distances 88 km (55 miles) SW (221°) from Ahome, Sinaloa, Mexico
93 km (58 miles) WSW (237°) from Los Mochis, Sinaloa, Mexico
104 km (65 miles) WSW (242°) from Juan Jos� R�os, Sinaloa, Mexico
1069 km (664 miles) SE (137°) from Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 25.2 km (15.7 miles); depth +/- 0.4 km (0.2 miles)
Parameters NST=124, Nph=125, Dmin=181.5 km, Rmss=0.98 sec, Gp=133°,
M-type=body wave magnitude (Mb), Version=5

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
This is a great little tool for a quick look at what is going on and it is free.

Earthquake 3D

one of the best links Evar!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Please people stop deleting my messages I am serious here and only wish to save what has been lost if you don't agree with what I am saying then so be it but please leave these on here it is only fair and just as I have read people posting crazier stuff than me and there posts are not blocked from viewing and didn't get pulled. All I have to do is create new account after new account that is how passionate I am about this and am only obeying a command given to all who believe in Messiah YAHUSHUA and am making taught ones out of the earth so that none should perish and live by his Eternal TORAH, I am sincere here with better intentions than most on this site who wish to demonize you and lead you astray. Mark my words I said it the other day and luckily I saved what I said on that message. America will fall HARD and FAST, the dollar will collapse, our enemies will overtake us for YAHUAH has put it in there hearts to destroy us which they have been working on since the 20's and before then but there hard work started in the 20's and it's truly amazing that most don't even see it. Japan will go into the ocean, L.A. and most of California will go into the ocean for the sins of hollywood have reached the heavens and now there judgement has come the rest of the west coast if not sunk to will become islands, east coast will be wiped out denver will be the new capitol and the mid west is as are many many places about to shake and quake hard like japan and harder which will split this land in 2 and greatly enlarge the Mississippi. Hitler will come back for he is the beast who's deadly wound was healed so that the whole earth will marvel at him, well you may say that's impossible but history don't lie his body was NEVER recovered and only a double found and only nazi eyewitnesses to even back up that he died because no one even witnessed him shoot himself in the head he just shut the door and left his staffer in the room then the staffer said he heard gunshots. So a very extremely loyal follower of hitlers says all that and no one questioned him and just took his word for it. Most of his elite staff went with him and eva to the south pole and the rest that stayed were assimilated into our government by order of Hitler and the elites that controlled and propped him up they have been hiding in the south pole waiting just waiting for the fall of America for that is why he retreated for what can't be won on the battlefield can be won by infiltrating and taking over from within. Hitler has "aliens" on his side and our politicians know because they sold us all out for the sake of technology of which was NEVER meant to last but to dumb everyone down at any moment we could be knocked to the stone age for one massive solar flair can easily wipe out all electronics and will never work again and guess what they have access to free energy, we could have been oil dependant free since the end of WW2. All of this to be perfectly clear is that our government has stopped working for the people and now chase greed and technology which will fail for none of it was meant to stand. Since this nation was founded these people have had dark plans for you and me which will mean mass death soon they have been planning all this for centuries. And the "aliens" that hitler made contact with are really fallen angels who have the knowledge to extend life and of cloning so if Hitler is really dead it will be a clone but none the less hitler was chosen by the elite and lucifer whom they worship by the way knowingly to be there messiah to usher in there so called golden age so don't say no one warned you, by the end of this year the world will be different and 2012 is all just a charade to get people looking at a later date when actually they know it to be sooner and won't say that because they need MASS casualties by getting you expecting 2012 when in fact it's sooner that is how they operate so guess what: they will run to there nice cozy little bunkers and just sit the chaos out and then after the dust settles NEW WORLD ORDER with there messiah who will enforce things of which you thought could only happen in ancient civilizations: there will be human sacrafices, they will even take your children and offer them up, they will take your wives and daughters for sex slaves if you don't believe me look into the Annunaki for they are the fallen angels and not aliens and they are out of there prison now and they will restore what they lost from the flood that is why abductions happen they are replenishing there army for the GREAT DAY OF YAHUAH ALMIGHTY and will trick and deceive any and all to fight with them if you don't believe me read revelations and many other books in the scriptures the word says it will happen. So sit back and be blind all you want but I have peace of mind in knowing I will be safe from these disasters unless I happen to fall into the enemies hands and then game over for me. That's it I will not speak anymore after this message but PLEASE don't delete or block this post and let people read it while they still can lets be a fair people who respect others voices and opinions. I will put my last message that I typed a few days ago so others may read it to much love to all.

I see that this site don't like the truth well that is sad but as I know EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW BEFORE YAHUSHUA son of the Almighty YAHUAH our creator, His TORAH is your only way to live and life without TORAH is empty and you shall perish. I had hoped people would listen more well maybe they will listen now.....

Japan will go into the ocean, earthquakes of far greater magnitudes than ever recorded in various places the oceans shall spill far into all lands in the world, with massive unrest in the U.S. and all over the world in which has already begun in America and America will fall with much more disasters with the mid-west being broken and also the entire west coast add nuclear chaos, sky darkened, air highly polluted, America attacked from unknowns all in a year. I guess you people of little belief need more death and destruction to turn back to YAHUAH and his TORAH and much much much more you will get. I hope for your sakes you seek and find YAHUSHUA messiah, No one comes unto the father except through the son. He is the way the truth and the life, the only one who can save you. Call upon his name and turn from sin and he shall seal you with the seal of the living ELOHIM YAHUAH and you shall escape these times with his saving power and FYI: there will be no rapture for that doctrine is clearly not supported by scripture as the trump being blown is the last at the end so listen not to Van Impe he is a false prophet in wolves clothes who has the father and son not.
You will believe as I know it's hard for even I had problems but the word is the truth and even if not now then judgment day when you will wish you would have listened but were foolish and hard hearted and blind. WAKE UP the midnight cry is going out and will continue till YAHUSHUA returns but one of great evil dare I say Hitler maybe in the form of das fuhrer Obama will come first. Amein
BARUCH HABA B'SHEM YAHUAH!

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join