It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I didn't think of Iraqis as humans,' says U.S. soldier who raped 14-year-old girl before killing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

Well yeah, its war. And humans are # in war. But, don't you think its time we changed? You can't really justify it any way, unless you just don't want to change.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bun-G

I know it's the fear mongering Daily fail but still, if this is how US troops are being brainwashed to think, Its a complete travesty!!!

**Just to add, I am not anti-american, I have the upmost respect for the majority of British / American forces doing a difficult job, I do not agree with the war "Liberating the oilpipeline, not the people" but that is a political aspect of it; the soldiers are just following commands.

I couldn't find any other links to this story but am not the best at searching

www.d ailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Lock this rapist murdering ass up. F--- him.

Honorable soldiers shouldn't have to serve next to slime like that.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So if the "so called" other 99% of the military would like 5 min with this guy alone, may I dare ask where his buddies were when this was being done?? Was this done on his spare time or while out on patrol, if done on patrol, then there about 12-16 other guys who need to be sitting in the cell with him.
Regardless if being sick or being a soldier made him do this, he raped a kid, he needs to be put 6' under!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Was probably section 8, and used this misdeed to get himself out of the military? Course, most sound people would have found a better way but what the hey?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Forklift...............good post

Anyone that thinks this war is justified needs to watch this video.

You are all being lied to just like the German People were lied to by Hitler.............god I'm so tired of trying to wake you zombies up.

War is wrong period.

Murder is wrong.

War is murder.

Again, they did not come over here...........we went over there after a false flag operation manipulated us into fear.

People just can't seem to grasp the extent to which they are being manipulated by our corrupt governments.

Now, the video above is over one hour long.

It is being taken down and put back up here in America so I suggest you at least copy it onto your video library and if you have a attention span of more than 15 minutes please try to watch it.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

edit on 21-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: double post / system glitch

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Facts? Proof? have any?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

I guarantee you did not watch this video with your 10 minute response time.

When a serial killer kills they do not humanize their victims.................they dehumanize their victims.

Just what you have done.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You may be the last person left who thinks the war is justified. Next to Dick Cheney that is. Even Rumsfelds having second thoughts...

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

Facts? Proof? have any?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
What line would you cross? Are you rational? Do you tow the line? Do you lead or are lead? Do you think? How much do you want to please? Hatred, persecution, fear.....survival... The act is not new. The act is barbaric. The act was recent. I'm thinking what a twisted individual.. I'm thinking of the 14 yr old.. I dont know war..

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Anyone that thinks this war is justified needs to watch this video.

I hope you realise how stupid that sounds.

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
When a serial killer kills they do not humanize their victims.................they dehumanize their victims.

Are you a serial killer?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Yes watch the video, The War You Don't See.

Now, for one moment just one moment close your eyes and envision a alien force invading your land, bombing your home and you holding your sweet little dying baby within your arms feeling their life force leaving them..................hello can you feel any empathy?

It's all for the oil, the land, the power, the profit.

You have no empathy no compassion for someone who at this moment is holding their dead baby within their arms.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Your assuming. Which clearly identifies your level of intellect. But since you brought it up, no I don't agree with the war, but I'm not taking a video as proof of this individuals argument. I base my opinion off of facts. I simply asked if the poster had any.
To suggest one persons opinion on a you tube link as fact, further suggests how little one wishes to research.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Now, for one moment just one moment close your eyes and envision a alien force invading your land, bombing your home and you holding your sweet little dying baby within your arms feeling their life force leaving them..................hello can you feel any empathy?

Your suggesting that the parent even lived to see their child lose its life force? Odds are pretty slim. But ok. I'l run with it.

It's all for the oil, the land, the power, the profit.

Your just now figuring that out? I knew it was for the oil the day the announced they were headed over there.

You have no empathy no compassion for someone who at this moment is holding their dead baby within their arms.

Sadly, no I don't. I understand full well that in a time of war, justified or not, there will be casualties. Casualties are a part of war. It happens, not saying I like it, but it happens none the less.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

No, look at my post dating back .................. I've known this all along and figured this out long ago.

Go fight with someone else.

You also have no empathy.

War has casualties, is fine as long as it isn't one of your babies.
edit on 21-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The problem I see, is that your basing your thoughts and views of the war, whether justified or not, off of emotion. One must base their perspectives of the war on fact, not emotion. One must base their argument on what they can prove, not base it off how they " feel ".
Look, I agree that the war is wrong, as well as many wars before this, but to suggest that the war is wrong by pure opinion does nothing for your argument. Submit facts that one can review, and maybe your argument will hold merit.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Allow me to play devils advocate here. For just a moment I would ask to contemplate this. There are those whom say " Iraq didn't attack us on 9/11, so why consider them a imminent threat"?

Now if you refer back to history, as fact, The germans didn't attack us in World War II either. The Japanese did. Yet both the Germans and the Japs posed a threat to the security of the US did they not? So with that, though the Nazi's didn't " officially " attack us, President Roosevelt recognized the Germans were part of the larger war on totalitarianism. Now assume for a moment we left them unchecked? What then? The US acted preemptively, the proactive response was that many lives were spared at that time.

Now fast forward to now. Is it possible that the strikes were a preemptive measure to prevent further death and destruction?

A simple yes or no will suffice.
edit on 21-12-2010 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2010 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Whats wrong with you? The facts are in the vidio, from there you can research. Then you can come back and debate it instead of making yourself look like an ilinformed 12yr old. ldiot.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bun-G

You most certainly did disrespect the US military, but this argument is not about nationalism, at least not for me (you hint that it might be for yourself). You decry the wars as illegal wars, which is not the case, most definitely not in Iraq. You obviously don't back the wars, and to further your cause you take a pot shot at US soldiers. You sir, are a disgrace. Let us not forget about the UK's part in much of the worlds wohs, but at the same time we must remember that the US and British soldier have fought side by side many a times, and neither is deservant of your disrespect. The point of your post is in regards to a lousy human being, but you use this one lump of gutter rot to label a whole nation and it's military. Shameful! If you want to have a substantive discussion, set your politics and propoganda aside- otherwise you can stick it where the sun don't shine. And how dare you try to seize the high moral ground, you are either the deciever or the decieved, in no way do you represent anything chivalrous.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have absolutely no respect for the soldiers (monsters).

This is one of the few cases in which the idiot got caught. It's safe to assume that terrible stuff like this happens everyday... How do I know? The soldiers tell me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join