It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter Solstice, Lunar Eclipse Overlap First Time In 456 Years

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
this summer we had "the cardinal cross" of the planets
from wikipedia:
T-Square

When one of the four signs of any modality or quality does not contain any planet - or only contains planets that would be out of orb for a Grand Cross - then a T-Square is said to be formed.
The energy of T-Square is similar to a Grand Cross, but it is much weaker because it involves only three planets; in which two of them form an opposition and a square with the third. Due to lesser energy emitted by the T-Square, individuals with this planetary configuration feel that there is something lacking and therefore have to supply what they think is lacking for better integration of their personality. Filling the gap posed by the T-Square in their personal makeup is the solution to take control of the stressful energies of this aspect and channel them into constructive use. Many successful professionals and otherwise outstanding people often have this configuration in their chart.
One particular example of a Cross, which was not a Grand Cross, came during the summer of 2010 (July 10), when Pluto (in Capricorn), Uranus and Jupiter (in Aries) and the Moon (in Gemini moving into Cancer) were at 0-3° Capricorn, Aries and Cancer, respectively, with Saturn being out of mode at 29 Virgo. This was assumed by astrologers studying mundane astrology that it would be a time with many great challenges and dramatic changes [1]. As the Moon moved out of orb, this Cross quickly (within a day) became a T-Square. This aspect resembled a T-Square that occurred during the 1930s [2].
[edit]

the "T" is a famous symbol - the cross is a lower case t . we're in a period of great change - embrace it and be wise

I hate to nit pick...but for the sake of knowing what people are looking at in the sky...I feel its important. Astrology's positions are very out of date.

Jupiter is not in Aries...its on a cusp of Pisces and Aquarius. The Moon is not in Gemini yet but will be on the cusp of Taurus and Orion...you can see this for yourself as you look at the moon tonight, right above Orion. Saturn is in the middle of Virgo.

There is still a 't' square...just new signs for the positions.
edit on 20-12-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

It is not about choices but the realization of why we so easily submit to others making them for us. Very few of us have the capacity to consciously choose the majority of the reality we experience as we allow our unconscious reactionary self(individual and collective) to do it for us. This alignment will provide for a clarity beyond what was inspired the last time it occurred.

Subtopia

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
I'm too tired to catch this one, Ill wait till the next one comes
second line.

I hope you can live a few hundred more years

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by shikori
Someone I know had a dream a couple days ago about the moon falling into the sea. Strange how many people have been dreaming of the moon lately.
edit on 20-12-2010 by shikori because: past tense error

Hey it's interesting that you say that because on saturday night i had a dream that a huge neon sphere slammed into the Earth. (Could have been the moon?) Although for some reason I knew that it meant the second coming of Jesus was near.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Here's a live feed of it happening right now, for those who can't see it due to weather and clouds..

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Has anyone made the lunar eclipse connection to the infamous date Decemeber 21, 2012

Today is December 21st, 2010.. two years before...

Ha ha, a tad strange if you ask me... I think them Mayans are on to something here lol

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Starting here in Canada

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Great view here in Colorado! Clear skies, looks great.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
even though i have to get up 6 am to go to work, i will stay up and watch it, because how often does it happen? EVERY 400 YEARS`. i have to, to me i am making history.

Of course tomorrow is going to suck, im going to go soo tired tomorrow, oh well if its not super cloudy it will be worth it ,. if it is.....i will be pissed

CLOUDS

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Oh Folks, it's beautiful!!! Northeast USA checking in!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Uh?...

or it's just a freaking Eclipse?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Checking in from se Georgia.

It is beautiful.

Looks about half way to complete darkness.

I'm freezing my buns off but it is worth it.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

A lot of media outlets are reporting that wrong 1554 date. Last time was actually 1638. And 1638 is being reported at most news web sites. Like here...

nation.foxnews.com...

Here's the dates for the last 2,500 years of a Total Lunar Eclipse occurring on the Winter Solstice...

Edward Slayton
edit on 21-12-2010 by EdwardSlayton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
lucky your are. here in ontario it is darker with full clouds

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by subtopia

It is not about choices but the realization of why we so easily submit to others making them for us. Very few of us have the capacity to consciously choose the majority of the reality we experience as we allow our unconscious reactionary self(individual and collective) to do it for us. This alignment will provide for a clarity beyond what was inspired the last time it occurred.

Subtopia

This is really not about right or wrong of what one see's in this alignment. Its going to mean many different things on individual levels. We can all only share what we use the energies/cycles/orders of nature...for. For some its going to be a warning of things to come, for some it will be a healing of what has past...its a personal choice of what you will use the opportunity of the cycle and order for. I dont think nature or alignments force any understanding onto us.

As nature aligns...we can too try to do this in some way...some will use it to align negatively, selfishly, pridefully...some will choose to use it to align positively, selflessly, humbly. What we see in the alignment (individually)...will pretty much show a reflection of ourselves in some way be it through desires, fears, beliefs, hopes, ect.

Life is about choices...all the time, every day. We just dont reflect or think about our choices that much. Leaning onto another for 'truth or realization' is itself, a choice.

I think we can choose how to be 'of' reality....and be a benefit to it rather then a hinderence....for we are all a part of nature together in this experience. What I choose effects others...my behaviors today influenced others. My reactions to nature around me effects others. Choices are everywhere is life. We are making them all the time, sometimes we may not be using critical thinking when doing so or sometimes we may be making choices that revolves around the 'self' more then 'nature' as a whole.

Life is what you make of it...and the alignment will be a part of that if you want it to. The energies are there to be used...but nothing will be forced.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Cut to the chase on this matter, - On a magical night such as tonight - you make a wish - and then, let yourself have it - it is very simple. - geez - Disney gave that out ages ago - he was something else!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
half of the moon is now out on the island

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
hey you guy felt that.I went outside and could sense something weird. Anybody else that feel anything strange please let me and the world know.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anmarie96

Cut to the chase on this matter, - On a magical night such as tonight - you make a wish - and then, let yourself have it - it is very simple. - geez - Disney gave that out ages ago - he was something else!!!

I really wasnt trying to make it complex...sorry. I did say its not about right or wrong for what one see's for the alignment.

Great way to put it. Disney was a awesome man

It is that simple...make a wish

Right now Im wishing the clouds move

edit on 21-12-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

What do you mean by strange?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join