It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran criticises 'harsh' police tactics at tuition fees protests in UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The kids in the UK have heart... here in the US we let the TSA molest us and never rise up.. among a plethora of other abuses. As for Amadinblahblah... he needs to clean his own back yard before he starts pointing at other folks messes.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
The kids in the UK have heart... here in the US we let the TSA molest us and never rise up.. among a plethora of other abuses. As for Amadinblahblah... he needs to clean his own back yard before he starts pointing at other folks messes.

Yeah he does no doubt, but he is just taking revenge, remember how UK was bashing Iran for its handling of their protests?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Yeah he does no doubt, but he is just taking revenge, remember how UK was bashing Iran for its handling of their protests?

Yes. But Im unapologetically biased. I like the UK and its people.I am not thrilled at how the govt treats its good people obviously, but civilized nations get preference over raving loons. Iranian maniacs calling for the extermination of people he doesnt like.. nahh dont like him so much. However I do like the Iranian people for the most part. They have shown more strength in speaking out against that maniac and they had and have a LOT more of a personal threat.

I guess Id just like him to shut the heck up.. no one cares what he spews anymore. He is a pawn trying to be a player.. just hasnt figured out he is a pawn yet. He is like Kim and Chavez.. little mouthy uncivilized weirdos clanging plastic swords trying to get attention from the grown ups in the international community. It would be hilarious if the entire world went for just ONE week without mentioning any of them or responding to anything they said. Id bet on a toddler-like melt down.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Iran? Seriously? Iran the world has not forgotten Neda,maybe Ahmanutjob needs to watch this clip daily before he opens his piehole.

Shutup Iran hypocritical murders of women and oppressors of freedom.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Yeah, if you have fallen for propaganda then that is not my fault is it?

Yeah Iran called for extermination of Jews.

Yeah Iran wants to nuke the hell out of Israel and kill all the Palestinians in the process.

Yeah Iran is crazy and lunatic.

Maybe you should think for yourself, and realize that maybe, just maybe they want you to think that way.

Maybe you should read Ahmadineja's speeches yourself, see how insane he sounds.

Any rational person who has actually read his speeches without any manipulation would see how rational, how logical, and how realistic the man is.

If you don't want to, then that is not my problem, it is yours

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Yeah, if you have fallen for propaganda then that is not my fault is it?

Yeah Iran called for extermination of Jews.

Yeah Iran wants to nuke the hell out of Israel and kill all the Palestinians in the process.

Yeah Iran is crazy and lunatic.

Maybe you should think for yourself, and realize that maybe, just maybe they want you to think that way.

Maybe you should read Ahmadineja's speeches yourself, see how insane he sounds.

Any rational person who has actually read his speeches without any manipulation would see how rational, how logical, and how realistic the man is.

If you don't want to, then that is not my problem, it is yours

Have you ever been to Iran? I have. Spent quite a bit of time there before he stole the chair. I sympathize with my friends and their families.. not propaganda. The man is a beast. If you choose to accept the sugary words of a beast and not view his actions.. thats not my problem either

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I have been to Iran with my dad.

I have been to Saudi Arabia.

I have been to Pakistan.

I was born in Afghanistan.

I think I know much more than you.

You claim they are insane/crazy, why don't you prove your claim with something other than the BS they orchestrated against Ahmadinejad ("Wipe out Israel")

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I have been to Iran with my dad.

I have been to Saudi Arabia.

I have been to Pakistan.

I was born in Afghanistan.

I think I know much more than you.

You claim they are insane/crazy, why don't you prove your claim with something other than the BS they orchestrated against Ahmadinejad ("Wipe out Israel")

Gee.. you traveled a few places and you know more than anyone. Nope.. you keep on thinking that. You know very little for having supposedly seen it yourself. It is useless even discussing it with you I guess. You havent seen what is evident to even a casual observer who has been in country. The people of Iran enjoyed a much more free life and prosperity before the little beast came along. I am wondering if you are old enough to grasp the change that happened. Tehran is a shell of what it was even in the early 90's.
In any case, carry on with being condescending and believing that everything is great in Iran. I can not prove to you my personal experiences during the 70's through early 2000. Maybe speak to someone over there presently who is over 30 and let them explain it to you.. you may be surprised at how wrong your assumptions are.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Don't tell me your friend is a Bahai?

Sounds like one.

I'm sure you gained all your information from your friend.

I'm sure you haven't been to Iran.

I'm sure your friend has died his/her hair blond.

I don't say I know more than anyone, I just say I know more than you, because it is apparent that you are ignorant regarding Iran.

Sorry, this is going too off-topic.

In that sense.

Ta Ta.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
WOW... you sure make a hell of a lot of assumptions.

No, our friend was one of the old Shahs cardiologists and a few family members. We arent kids... and no one was bleaching their hair blonde..
Im unsure what kind of people you associate yourself with, but you apparently dont understand what really went on with the Mullahs and hard liners in the last few decades..

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

WOW... you sure make a hell of a lot of assumptions.

No, our friend was one of the old Shahs cardiologists and a few family members. We arent kids... and no one was bleaching their hair blonde..
Im unsure what kind of people you associate yourself with, but you apparently dont understand what really went on with the Mullahs and hard liners in the last few decades..

Why don't you inform us why the Iranian regime is crazy psychos who shouldn't be trusted, nor believed, no matter what they say?

Why don't you inform us for a chance, or are you gonna just continue claiming they are crazy just like Western media?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
There is no defence for a totalatarian state,period. If the subjects are not allowed freedom of the press, freedom of religion, a democratic choice of leaders,etc,there is no acceptable defence for the existance of that state.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I wondered how long it would take for the cretins to come on here, start agreeing with the Iranians and blame the British Police for this student/anarchist violence.

It is quite obvious that Iran takes MUCH more care of its citizens that the UK does (for the foreigners, this is sarcasm!) Hee Hee.

And please don’t criticise oozyism. He knows absolutely EVERYTHING…..and he’s going back to the asylum soon and that Mr Ahmedinjad blokey will be taking real good care of him.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillsmith
reply to post by oozyism

start agreeing with the Iranians and blame the British Police for this student/anarchist violence.

Wasn't the Iranian protesters also Green/anarchist violence?

Boring.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join