It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Armageddon Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I did a search and all that turned up were a couple of 2 year old threads, the most readable being this one which seems to surround a singular interview that is contained within a much larger, more voluminous and wider in scope.

Website Source

This individual (perhaps individuals) takes on the undulous challenge of [apparently] setting the record straight between humanity & the New World Order, and the Illuminati. From the from home page:

[Size=1]The Illuminati is an ancient secret society that seeks to bring about a New World Order based on the principle that everyone has it within them to literally become God. This website presents the Illuminati's radical vision for a new humanity and provides a full account of the inner divinity of the human race.

The ten most influential Grand Masters of the Illuminati are: King Solomon the Apostate, Pythagoras, Heraclitus, Empedocles, Simon Magus, Hypatia, Leibniz, Weishaupt, Goethe and Hegel. If these figures are not of interest to you then it would be pointless for you to venture any further into this website.

This is not a website for the faint-hearted. It contains an enormous amount of philosophical, psychological, political, historical, scientific and religious content. If you are interested in embarking on the spiritual journey of your life then you have opened the door to a mansion of wonders. If, however, you have come in search of aliens, pan-dimensional lizards and evil Illuminists relentlessly plotting against the ordinary people of the world then you have arrived at the wrong destination. Makow, Icke, Jones and their ilk will be more to your taste.

Our aim, as it has always been, is to overthrow the network of elite, dynastic families of wealth and privilege that we refer to as the "Old World Order" who have run this world since the dawn of civilization, to their maximum advantage and to the extreme detriment of the people.

We are a radical and indeed revolutionary organization that seeks nothing less that to assist the ordinary men and women of the human race to ascend to the next stage of humanity's divine evolution. We describe this higher level as the "Community of Gods" or the "Society of the Divine."

It's time to end the reign of the false prophets, the fake gods and the tawdry idols that we call "celebrities". We're sick of the bankers and traders, the lawyers and accountants, the politicians and their "special advisers" the lobbyists and spin doctors, the agents and gatekeepers, the CEOs and chairmen, the advertisers and marketing men. We're sick of all the same faces of the "top" people and their relentless tricks and tactics to keep enriching themselves at the people's expense. We're sick of George W. Bush's "Freedumb and Dumbocracy" that cons people into voting for the rich and the apologists for the rich, and we're sick of the Abrahamic religions that keep billions of people on their knees as slaves to a tyrant masquerading as God.

You know that humanity is capable of so much more. Isn't it time to bring about real change? Isn't it time to seize our divine inheritance?

We are the Illuminati. We are the messengers of the True God. Our sacred mission is to bring humanity into full union with the True God so that there is no longer any distinction between the human race and the divine essence. We are able to show how this can be achieved using Einstein's theories of special and general relativity, and quantum mechanics. It's time for humanity to open its eyes and see the divine light for the first time. Our religion is called Illumination. We have emerged from the shadows to cast the light of Abraxas, the True God, on this benighted world; to bring Illumination - enlightenment - to everyone.[/Size]

It boasts a myriad of topics, all of which contain much information, and at the very least something to chew on if you decide to continue reading. (I've been taking two or three topics a day, for the last 4 days.. I must admit I am interested in what I have found within.)

As I reflect on what I've read previously, prior to discovering this site, I realise that perhaps there is some validity in what he is saying. Much of it is deeply philosophical, concise and well researched. If this is someone's pet disinfo project, the amount of time and effort put into the research and references is staggering in theory. He claims that the Illuminati is comprised of about 6000 people worldwide, and have been behind many major turning points in human history, including the French Revolution. If anyone has read William Bramley's Eden of the Gods, the Society he is implying they are is reminiscent of the Brotherhood of the Snake - at least from my perspective.

If those do not know the story of the Brotherhood of the Snake, perhaps I might impart a short bit about them here, which dates from the days of Sumer, the story of Ea (Enki) and Enlil. Enki (name meaning Lord of the Earth) and Enlil (Lord of the High Command) were half brothers, sons of the 'Sky God' Anu. Perhaps by virtue of his name alone (lol - more than likely it was his cautious behaviour, intellectualism and mastery of genetics that originally secured his position) he was granted command over the Earth during the stay and mission of the Annunaki. During this time Enki apparently supervised the creation of modern(ish) man, Adamu and his partner, Eve (we won't muddle things up with Lillith right now) to serve as slaves for the visiting 'sky gods' or Custodians. If he was alive today, Ea could best be described as a scientist and civil engineer of considerable talent.

Perhaps it was fondness for his creation, or guilt over encasing immortal souls in mortal flesh to serve the oppulent, but Enlil saw weakness and took action, usurping the rule and causing general chaos for what seems to be the rest of history, demonising his half-brother as a demiurge of lies. Though we still see the symbol of the snake throughout the occult, esoterica and even modern medical science. The entwined snakes known as the Caduceus can also be interpreted to represent the ever enigmatic double-helix structure of our DNA. At any rate, the Brotherhood of the Snake attempted many times, apparently, throughout history to ignite the spark inside the human soul, to illuminate it but forever plagued by a more powerful and resourceful opposition, often saw their ideas corrupted and ultimately used against them and humanity.

That being said, I invite anyone who has eyes to see or wishes to explore new avenues of thought before quarantining them off safely for being a tinfoil trap to read through this website. I have not disseminated it in its entirety, I am but 2/5ths through. And more than likely afterward I will be left with nothing but more questions and new directions to explore. It speaks openly of revolution, and states good reasons for it. It pushes the buttons of the herd-mentality, and takes some pretty hard shots at...well..pretty much everything that is wrong with our modern culture and society. There is at no point in time do they maintain any position that could be interpreted as the commonly accepted form of the NWO/Illuminati, no this is truly a New World Order they are asking for, and I for one, at this point in time have good reason to endorse this movement. The following is a list of topics found within, if there are those who are curious but ultimately will not click the link.
Thanks for taking part in my first thread (of substance), if the information put forth here is true, then we are in for quite a ride.

[Size=1]
How to become God
The Plot to Kill Jehovah
Conspiracy Theories explained
Download
The Illuminati
The Vatican Ban
The Old World Order
Mass Mind Control
Satan Worshippers?
Is this you?
The Sick Society
Adam Weishaupt
The Mystery
Greed and Arrogance
The Last Man
The anti-OWO Law
Angels and Demons
François de Nomé
Zion
Nibiru
The Female Conundrum
Common questions
Meritocracy
Ayn Rand
Christ the Deceiver
Illumination
The Leibniz Riddle
Double Agent? Madman? - ATS members will be interested to know this particular topic pertains to Hidden Hand
The Enigma of Existence
Paradise Coming?
The Strangest Truth?
Do you have Free Will?
Alienation
Master and Slave
Leviathan
Did an “Angel” Create Earth?
God
Evil
The End of History
The Worm Turns
The Secret History
Goldman Sachs
Robinson and Barruel
What is it?
Illuminati Jesuits?
Hegel and Hermeticism
Don Barone
Illuminati Degrees
The Illuminati Network
The Panopticon
Supriem Rockefeller
The Movement
Encountering God
The Right Brain God?
The Superman
Selling Your Soul
Sin for Salvation
The Mind War
Soul Contact
Showcase
The Shadow
The "Hero Program”
Etidorhpa
Hinduism
Buddhism
Exodus
M
Dream Gnosis
The Day of Rage
The Mithras Deception
The Jesus Myth
The Jesus Plot
M Rising
Unenlightenment
Identity Crisis
Golgonooza
The Bloodline Code
The Satan Plan
Outsiders
The Divine Suicide
9/11 Revisited
The Genesis Singularity
The Celestial Human
Goldman Sucks
The Quintessence
The God Within
Mysterium Tremendum
Phoenix Resurgam
Escape Velocity
The Perfect Game
Philosophia Teutonica
Mammon Ascendant
The Imaginary Dimension
Zero and Infinity
The Incompleteness Theorem
The Taking Of The Liberty Bell
Beyond Good and Evil
The Great Chain of Being
The Great Chain of Being (II)
[/Size]

PMD
edit on 8-12-2010 by purplemonkeydishwasher because:
edit on 8-12-2010 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: shmeh..'grammer' and tweaking. the lil things, you know.^_o

edit on 8-12-2010 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This is very interesting. Good find. There is a lot to read through. Personally I've always thought Armageddon was just a ploy to keep the masses scared.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Yes, I was most pleased to find such a wealth of information. I was beginning to think I had a decent handle on what was going on.. as always, much more to learn and a long ways to go.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I've maintained as well that the within the Bible is contained all necessary means to control a large number of people, not to mention they have the technology now to either a)destroy the entire world a few times over or b)stage an event that might be interpreted by followers of a certain faith to be an Armageddon or Revelation.. Moreover, the same goes for Islam and Judaism. The strange thing about them, all 3, although they all claim to be of Abrahamic descent, their stories are entirely conflicting and keep the world entangled in misery and confusion. There is no salvation within any of these religions, it is a promise of tomorrows based, and it promotes servitude here on Earth, much to our masters' delight. All three of our major religions are steeped in bloodshed, slavery and prejudice. That is basically a grand overview of humanity at this point in time, is it not? Don't consider the individual, your grandmother is not bloodthirsty and prejudice (maybe she is? haha..) But look at the state of today's affairs.. alienated, selfish, paranoid.. we rally together under the perceived threat of the NWO..the onset of something (apparently) far more horrible than what we are experiencing today? Or have experienced for the last 6000 years..or more?. One wonders how the 'pure' word of God became so ugly and distorted. 0_o

[Size=1]After reading that over, i have decided it is time to go to bed. [/Size]
edit on 8-12-2010 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: bedtime!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Thanx for the link.
It looks very interesting, and very informative with a lot to read through.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Lol bump? Sorry I know WikiLeaks is 'big' news (*cough* distraction*).. but I thought this might be of interest to truth seekers.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Thanx for the link.
It looks very interesting, and very informative with a lot to read through.

S00OOo much to read! please send me a message about your thoughts on it if you have a chance.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Wow, so glad i landed on this post. Great find my friend.

Going to take a while to finish reading all of it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I am beginning to suspect this will only reach a few.

Glad you can be one of them.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This is a very good site and I agree 100% with the Illuminati.They also are affiliated with a political ideology and party. www.meritocracy.org.uk... That site as well has a lot of good information. It is time for change. We must overthrow the yoke of oppression. Learn the truths that were denied from you.

I hope nothing bad happened to the creator of the site. It seems he has broke his deadline promise for his new book. I implore you all to read everything on their site. Even if you do not agree you will learn much about philosophy and your mind will certainly welcome some good, hard thought.

Carthago Delenda Est

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I been reading some of the content and the only thing I am doing right now is laughing.
Another website full of I heard it in the grapevine.
The funniest was the interview with a supposed illuminati acolyte.
iLL lOOney nAZi

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
^

Choices always were a problem for you.
What you need is someone strong to guide you.
Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow,
what you need is someone strong to guide you..
like me

If you want to get your soul to heaven, trust in me.
Now don't judge or question.
You are broken now, but faith can heal you.
Just do everything I tell you to do. - Tool Opiate lyrics.

This applies to the guy above me, seems he doesn't know how to separate the truth from the false statements.

Prejudice.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This website is amazing, it's blowing my mind! I've been reading it for two days now, and it all has the ring of truth to it! Most of it I always somehow knew....since I was a child I realized that all the stuff they were telling us in church was an obvious lie, and everything they were teaching us in school as well.....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

What you need is a new name...

'You place you trust in shady websites,
then tell me that's the truth,
I think you should wipe your hazy lens eye,
and go look for more proof,
then next time,
before you call me out, rude,
you'll have the nut's to say my name, fool' - mua lyrics

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
I been reading some of the content and the only thing I am doing right now is laughing.
Another website full of I heard it in the grapevine.
The funniest was the interview with a supposed illuminati acolyte.
iLL lOOney nAZi

I suggest that you continue reading the Illuminati website. your signature states that "everything is backwards", well it is...good is evil, god is the devil, redemption is bondage...The armageddon conspiracy website serves to enlighten in a way mainstream science and mainstream religion cannot, rather, they do not want to. Whomever drafted this website has put an extraordinary amount of effort into ensuring that their message is cohesive and cogent. It's not an easy read, and it won't be for everyone but to dismiss it as "another...i heard it through the grapevine" website is simply retarded and 'illuminates' your lack of comprehension. Read the material (you clearly haven't) and then debate the ideas presented in the material on their merits.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

Your the only retard here if you believe every new website put up.
Most of the info has already been about for year's.
Same sh!t, different day.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

What do you know? Do you think I wholly trust this website? I'm just saying that you know nothing and you go around saying such things.

Have you bothered reading at least some pages on the provided site to prove that is the same sh!t as you have said?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by Tamale_214

Your the only retard here if you believe every new website put up.
Most of the info has already been about for year's.
Same sh!t, different day.

I didn't call you a retard, I said that dismissing the information presented as being "heard it through the grapevine" is retarded. The information presented on the site in question is presented as a logical exploration and it relies on reason and dialectics to reach conclusions that few are brave, or smart enough, to reach for. The information is not new, it has been around for years, it has been around for THOUSANDS OF YEARS. it is not the same #, different day, we are talking about deep, insightful, archetypal ideas, not a hodge-podge of psycho babble.

It is clear to me that you have not read more than a few pages of the AC documents...if you've read more than that, then you haven't understood it.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Yes ive read quite a bit.
Just because you believe it to be true, dont mean it is.
I choose to believe in what I want.
What you believe today, might not be what you believe tomorow, so dont jump in the frying pan too quickly.
Your view's might change.
Im not attacking anybody. Wasnt it you who decided to write something about me without even letting me know?
"to the guy up there" I think were your word's. So im just replying Mr know it all.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Hey here's a hint for you, I don't BELIEVE in it.

And about attacking others I'm sorry if that's not what you are doing.

And hey here's one more thing, I KNOW NOTHING.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join