It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen detained after firefighters douse Israeli wildfire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Teen detained after firefighters douse Israeli wildfire

edition.cnn.com

Jerusalem (CNN) -- Police who are investigating a major wildfire in northern Israel have detained a 14-year-old boy who admitted smoking a water pipe in the woods near his village, police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said.

The wildfire killed at least 42 people and forced the evacuation of thousands of others before it was extinguished Monday, police said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Wow do you believe this? The fire was started by a teenager smoking a water pipe (a bong in the woods?) and who ran away after the fire started. 42 dead because of this, what a shame. Well at least we know that it wasn't Arab terrorists, but of course some of the posters may say that this kid is linked with the arabs or something like that. Anyone want to say that this kid is al qaeda? Well whoever he is his life is ruined.

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Wow do you believe this? The fire was started by a teenager smoking a water pipe (a bong in the woods?) and who ran away after the fire started. 42 dead because of this, what a shame. Well at least we know that it wasn't Arab terrorists, but of course some of the posters may say that this kid is linked with the arabs or something like that. Anyone want to say that this kid is al qaeda? Well whoever he is his life is ruined.

Palestinians are ARAB

If this is true then it was an accident.
Many Forrest/Brush fire are caused yearly by such trivial activities.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Wow do you believe this?

Yes, this is easy to believe. How many deadly forest fires start annually because of one person's negligence or apathy to the danger? Happens every single year, somewhere...
edit on 6-12-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Some people are saying that this isn't adding up because it was allegedly a water pipe. However, that makes no difference as the container that holds the "coals" can be separated from the part that holds the water. I just thought I would add that. In fact, this a very plausible scenario, in my opinion.

--airspoon

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Though I agree it is very plausible, I must add that this is also very convinient.

I'm just going to copy&paste a post of mine from other thread:

Yes... blame the pot smoking minor for this. I'm sure all (including this) problems of the world have their roots on Drugs and Terrorism... and that must by why "They" are treating as the same thing.

new topics

top topics

join