It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wonder if there are any cables on...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
9.11...? I mean c'mon now they must. Some kind of little morsel that will just let us point and yell you LIED! Maybe that is the the poison Julian Assange has referenced. Interesting to ponder and only time will tell. Thats all I got I just thought this was worth a discussion.

-BC-

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Nah anything on 9/11 would be classed in Above top secret if anything, wikileaks doesnt go anywhere near that high up, + Plus the american goverment wouldnt be that stupid to allow anything that destroying to go out I well i hope they wouldnt anyway)

edit on 5/12/10 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

No way there's gonna be cables of 9/11. There are 5 classification levels and top secret is the highest. If there is something about 9/11 that would be way beyond top secret. And secret is the highest classification that wikileaks has.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Good looks Dutch.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I doubt that any cables will be realeased about who was involved in 9/11.
Remember these cables have come from U.S. embassies and consulates from around the world.
Imo They would hardly be likely to have intelligence relating to the attack.
There may be cables relating to the hunt for Bin Laden but these are likely to consist of rumours and personal opinions.

edit on 5-12-2010 by HEREFORD 1969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HEREFORD 1969

Regardles, there should be SOMETHING in some cable that speaks to the events of that day...likely not anything damning, but I fully expect to see something...

We hear about secret wars being fought in Yemen, there must be some diplomatic correspondence regarding 9-11

new topics

top topics

join