It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nassim Haramein solves Einstein's dream of a unified field theory?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Did I say that? No I did not. What I said was, in no way shape or form did he ever say the word "Nibiru". If you guys are going to argue against his work, fine, but let's at least state such criticisms correctly....no? Stating that he claimed NEAT to be Nibiru, is very disingenuous in my opinion.

For those that like and respect Haramein (which I do), here is a recent radio interview of him discussing his paper, "The Schwarzschild Proton".

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt
For those that like and respect Haramein (which I do), here is a recent radio interview of him discussing his paper, "The Schwarzschild Proton".

I just happen to have worked in a project this dufus mentions in this interview. He just really doesn't have a clue about what he's talking about. This is sad.

The "Schwarzschild Proton" mess was regurgitated in this and other threads, enough already and I won't re-tread this.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I'm a little discouraged by your hastiness, because you obviously haven't watched that presentation he gave in 2003.

Yeah I did and I have him quoted saying Nibiru. I will find it for you as much as I hate the fact I have to listen to it again [[[shudder]]]

Okay got it ... You are correct he doesn't say 'Nibiru' he says 'Planet X and the Sumerian prediction..." My bad

At 3:40 in this video
www.youtube.com...

Not sure about you but most people associate the Sumerian Planet X with Nibiru, thanks to Sitchin (RIP)

Physicist Nassim Haramein,Nibiru Has Come and Gone

A comet almost 2x the size of Jupiter (the largest planet in our solar system) recently passed through our solar system but was never reported on main stream media because the scientists and astrologists "thought we were toast". This comet, which Nissim believes was Nibiru, should have disrupted our solar system due to its mass and gravitational pull. Mercury should have been pulled into the sun while earth should have experienced tidal waves all over the planet. The comet was on track to hit the sun, but a huge sun flare emission veered the comet off course, as it traveled past the sun and out of our solar system. This was visible from the west coast in the early morning in February 2003. Two comets have gone by inside the orbit of Mercury into the sun.

Considering the mass and gravitational pull of these objects, "We shouldn't be here. We were given a second chance. We're floating in grace and 'somebody' is taking care of us." In a few days, Nibiru[Planet X] was out of our solar system. With a "comet" of this size, the gravitational force was enormous.

www.ufo-blogger.com...

So he doesn't know why a massive comet twice the size of Jupiter didn't suck Mercury into the Sun?

Ummm okay...

Funny he didn't know about Comet 17P/Holmes that got bigger than the Sun

[ats640x520]http://mm04.nasaimages.org/MediaManager/srvr?mediafile=/Size4/NVA2-8-NA/15689/full_tif.jpg&userid=1&username=admin&resolution=4&servertype =JVA&cid=8&iid=NVA2&vcid=NA&usergroup=HUBBLE&profileid=39[/ats]

edit on 20-1-2011 by zorgon because: ArMaP did it!!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well, I don't want to get into a debate over semantics. But just to reiterate, contextually, he did not say that was Nibiru or Planet X, he clearly calls it a comet. What he said was that the people that were looking for planet X in 2003 were disappointed because it didn't come, but that they didn't look and realize that a celestial body twice the size of Jupiter showed up. He says this event fulfilled a Sumerian prophecy within two weeks of the predicted date.

Regardless, Zorgon, no big deal, I personally like the guy, but hey only time will tell right?

I wanted to add that the blog you referenced clearly misquotes Haramein. Remember all about the context.
edit on 20-1-2011 by OnTheFelt because: to add

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Regardless, Zorgon, no big deal, I personally like the guy, but hey only time will tell right?

Well he does have charisma
and it seems that is enough for most

Like I was told at another forum recently.. it is the STORY that is important... don't mess with the story

Well here ya go... 45 video series where he wraps it all up...

Enjoy... I think its time I polished my Crown and went back to Medieval pursuits... I miss my dancing girls

edit on 20-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

Well, I don't want to get into a debate over semantics.

This argument invariably appears in Haramein-related threads when analytic-oriented minds find another blatant inconsistency/error/ignorance in his writings or speeches. Then all of sudden it's "semantics". And oh yeah, cube does not have a volume.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

According to my research, (Stewart Swerdlow) that I posted on another thread here and here, Stewart stated February 19, 2003 that the alleged huge comet NEAT was probably Niburu/Marduk that had been pushed off course. On April 29, 2007 he commented that the planetoid Niburu was destroyed in April 2003, just after the Iraq invasion. On November 28, 2008 he posted that the Illuminati used particle beam accelerator weapons in pulse form to blow it up as it neared Jupiter.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

According to my research, (Stewart Swerdlow) that I posted on another thread here and here, Stewart stated February 19, 2003 that the alleged huge comet NEAT was probably Niburu/Marduk that had been pushed off course. On April 29, 2007 he commented that the planetoid Niburu was destroyed in April 2003, just after the Iraq invasion. On November 28, 2008 he posted that the Illuminati used particle beam accelerator weapons in pulse form to blow it up as it neared Jupiter.

Guess that means we can all rest easy now that 2012 won't happen

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Stewart has a lot to say about 2012 and the Illuminati's gameplan for planet earth.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Stewart has a lot to say about 2012 and the Illuminati's gameplan for planet earth.

Hmmm well I will get back to ya on Jan 1 2013 so you can explain to me what went wrong.

And who are these "Illuminati"? I must have missed that meeting

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I don't want to take this thread off topic. If you're actually interested, I would suggest using advanced google search to explore expansions.com, Stewart's website.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Guess that means we can all rest easy now that 2012 won't happen

2012? I thought that wasn't supposed to return for another 30,000+ years? So I'm not sure why they had to blow it up, but that's an amazing feat for something twice the size of Jupiter.

On November 28, 2008 he posted that the Illuminati used particle beam accelerator weapons in pulse form to blow it up as it neared Jupiter.
This got me thinking about how much energy it would take to blow up a planet.

How powerful was that particle beam?

The LHC is probably the most powerful particle beam accelerator built, generating maybe 350 megajoules. I expect there are classified weaponized versions being tested but I doubt they are as powerful as the LHC, though I could be wrong. But if they have something larger than the LHC, it's got to be hard to hide, just look at how massive the LHC is!

And how much energy is stored in the LHC particle beam? proj-lbds.web.cern.ch...

The nominal LHC beam contains an unprecedented stored energy of 350 MJ.
Is that about right buddhasystem?

How much energy is stored in a Hiroshima sized atomic bomb? 100,000,000,000 MJ physics.csustan.edu...

Somebody can double-check my math but that looks like you'd need about 286 million particle accelerators as powerful as the LHC to equal the energy of one Hiroshima bomb.

Modern atomic bombs may be 1000 times more powerful (or more) than the Hiroshima bomb so multiply that by 1000 and you get 286 billion particle accelerators as powerful as the LHC (or more) are needed to equal the energy of a modern thermonuclear weapon.

Here are some thoughts about blowing up Jupiter (let alone something twice as big):

Here's the world's arsenal of atomic bombs: en.wikipedia.org...
Call it 8000 active and 25000 total. Maybe they're hiding some and it's 30,000 or 40,000? Even if the world arsenal is 50,000 atomic bombs, that's only one thousandth of what we saw hit Jupiter. Look what happened when Jupiter was impacted with a force equivalent to 50 MILLION atomic bombs of 4 megatons each (200 million megatons):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd54e243be26.jpg[/atsimg]
astrobob.areavoices.com...
See those dark spots on the right? Each one of those was an impact equivalent to millions of atomic bombs from shoemaker-Levy-9 in 1994.
atropos.as.arizona.edu...

CometShoemaker-Levy 9, crashes into Jupiter on July 16, 1994, with the
force of 50 million atomic bombs

Now if 50 million atomic bombs, would just make some dark spots like that, how many would it take to blow Jupiter up?

What would 10 billion Hiroshima sized bombs do? That's the estimated energy of the impact on Earth 65 million years ago that wiped out the dinosaurs, and left a 180km wide crater at Chicxulub that we needed technology to see today. So it didn't even destroy all life on Earth, and put a scar in the Earth, but the Earth is still here and didn't really "blow up" did it?

The amount of Hiroshima sized bombs needed to blow up even a smaller planetary body like Earth, must be vastly larger than 10 billion, right? Granted, Russia Developed a whopper Tsar Bomb that was equivalent to maybe 5000-10,000 Hiroshima bombs, but even with those it would take a huge number. And remember, Jupiter is 1000 times more massive than Earth.

Do people even think about stuff like this when they say we blew up a planetary sized body? How many atomic bombs would it take?

Oh and once you figure out the number of atomic bombs needed to blow up a planet, multiply that by 286 billion to get the number of LHC sized particle accelerators that would have the same energy.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
The LHC is probably the most powerful particle beam accelerator built, generating maybe 350 megajoules. I expect there are classified weaponized versions being tested but I doubt they are as powerful as the LHC, though I could be wrong.

Barring a completely novel technology (which the acolytes of the Absurd will readily tell you is used), it's hard to imagine that production of such a massive quantity of superconducting magnets can be done surreptitiously. Look, even the LHC was hard to pull off. Face it, magnets failed in the first run. It's "the first". Nothing like that was done before. My office is not too far from the place a small batch of these were manufactured.

But if they have something larger than the LHC, it's got to be hard to hide, just look at how massive the LHC is!

Hiding a large facility would still be the easier part!

The nominal LHC beam contains an unprecedented stored energy of 350 MJ.
Is that about right buddhasystem?

That's the nominal number and I believe it was recently achieved (it clearly depends on the luminosity, which is related to current the beam carries). They had to build a special optimized absorber (to better dissipate energy, size of a boxcar) in a cave underneath Jura (the mountain range that you see every time plane lands in Geneva) to absorb this energy in case of emergency beam dump. Apparently the equivalent is 60 kg of TNT, I can't be bothered to check, yes it can blow apart a medium sized house.

But blow up a planet? Hehe.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

Henrik Palmgren does a good interview. Thanks for posting this. I gained an appreciation of the holographic nature of Haramein's theory - the part containing the information for the whole - which I had not focused on before.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

a celestial body twice the size of Jupiter showed up

See, things like that make Haramein a pretty unsavory character. There were no celestial bodies twice the size of Jupiter. Comet's tail can have significant dimensions, but it's tenuous gas and dust and doesn't qualify as "body".

www.wisegeek.com...

A comet tail can become extremely long -- one astronomical unit (Earth-Sun distance, 150 million km or 93 million mi) -- the coma, or immediate atmosphere around the comet, can be larger than the Sun. All this from a nucleus anywhere between 100 meters (328 ft) and 50 km (31 mi) across, with a 10 km (6 mi) diameter being typical for comets visible to the naked eye. Because comets only spend a small minority of their time in the inner solar system, they have a lot of ice and other volatiles to release when heated by the Sun.

The reasons why a comet tail is so luminous despite its low density are complex. When solar ultraviolet rays impact the dust around the nucleus, the photoelectric effect causes these particles to release electrons for each ultraviolet ray that excites them. These electrons produce an "induced magnetosphere" around the nucleus, which blocks the outwardly flowing solar wind particles. Because comets move at supersonic speeds relative to the solar wind, a bow shock is formed at the front of the comet, similar to the bow shock formed around a moving ship at sea. Cometary ions congregate in this area, "loading" the solar magnetic field with plasma. The luminous plasma flows backwards from the direction of the Sun, coalescing in between the drawn out magnetic field lines generated by comet's induced magnetosphere.

So, the luminosity in a comet tail comes mostly from the luminosity of condensed ions, not the dust reflecting the light of the Sun, though the latter contributes a little. Because the comet tail is not generated solely by the material presence of dust particles behind the comet, it can be eliminated if the magnetic field is broken, which can occur during magnetic reconnection. This event, which can be triggered by a coronal mass ejection from the Sun, has been observed on several occasions, most recently in comet Encke in 2007, and is called a tail disconnection event."

What has been said and written will remain so for aeons, and billion year later Haramein's pronouncements will still be inconsistent with FACTS and at times openly idiotic.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Well, I don't want to get into a debate over semantics. But just to reiterate, contextually, he did not say that was Nibiru or Planet X, he clearly calls it a comet.

He does call it a comet but when he talks about what people were looking for in 2003 he seems to me to be calling it a "comet."

He also says we shouldn't be here after that event:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

He also says we shouldn't be here after that event

Except this is just as baseless as all other things the says.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

What do you mean "except"?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The more I research in the area of science, the more I realize how little we know about the basics. Even the word "matter" has a lot of wiggle room and unknowns surrounding it according to the Wikipedia article:

Matter is a general term for the substance of which all physical objects consist.[1][2] Typically, matter includes atoms and other particles which have mass. A common way of defining matter is as anything that has mass and occupies volume.[3] In practice however there is no single correct scientific meaning of "matter," as different fields use the term in different and sometimes incompatible ways.

For much of the history of the natural sciences people have contemplated the exact nature of matter. The idea that matter was built of discrete building blocks, the so-called particulate theory of matter, was first put forward by the Greek philosophers Leucippus (~490 BC) and Democritus (~470–380 BC).[4] Over time an increasingly fine structure for matter was discovered: objects are made from molecules, molecules consist of atoms, which in turn consist of interacting subatomic particles like protons and electrons.[5][6]

Matter is commonly said to exist in four states (or phases): solid, liquid, gas and plasma. However, advances in experimental techniques have realized other phases, previously only theoretical constructs, such as Bose–Einstein condensates and fermionic condensates. A focus on an elementary-particle view of matter also leads to new phases of matter, such as the quark–gluon plasma.[7]

In physics and chemistry, matter exhibits both wave-like and particle-like properties, the so-called wave–particle duality.[8][9][10]

In the realm of cosmology, extensions of the term matter are invoked to include dark matter and dark energy, concepts introduced to explain some odd phenomena of the observable universe, such as the galactic rotation curve. These exotic forms of "matter" do not refer to matter as "building blocks", but rather to currently poorly understood forms of mass and energy.

I think a great deal of humility is in order when stating what the established laws of physics are.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

He also says we shouldn't be here after that event:
So is the fact we are still here proof that he's wrong?

It clearly is to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join