It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminizing-uranium, fluoride & lithium in US water

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by King Loki

Let me just take one of these ingredients on, you can play around with the rest. Lithium. No surprises there, it occurs naturally and has a quite a few health benefits, including reducing the chances of suicide.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
reply to post by Whyhi

Can you provide any literature that supports the theory of fluoridated water at a concentration of 1 PPM is harmful?

PS - How exactly is it detrimental to fundamental life functions?

Check those links I posted on the first page.

There is also the fact he is making up the 1ppm in his own head ... most of the time its 4ppm + as allowed by the EPA.

On December 7, 1992, the new Environment Protection Agency Lead and Copper Rule went into effect. It sets the MCL for lead at 0.015 ppm, with a goal of 0.0 ppm. Fluoride falls into the same high toxicity range as lead, and, like lead, fluoride is an accumulative poison. Nevertheless, the MCL currently set by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) (management, not their scientists) for fluoride is now 4.0 ppm — 267 times the permissible lead level.

And alot of the times there is more then 4ppm ... as in 1 case in Queensland Australia the first time they ever started to add fluoride to the water hundreds of people got very very sick as they added alot more then even the standard 4ppm.

Queensland Natural Resources Minister Stephen Robertson has blasted SEQ Water for its role in a fluoride overdose in water supplies, north of Brisbane. www.abc.net.au...

edit on 5/12/10 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Starts getting good on 6:34
edit on 5-12-2010 by Deja`Vu because: minute time added

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

reply to post by Tamahu

If one doesn't currently have the means to get a Reverse Osmosis system, then it would be worth it to save up for one.

edit on 4-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text

Thanks, there are many different kinds, does it matter which one I get?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sonjah1

The "Low-T" commercials are funny. More or less "Hey, lost all your manliness? TAKE A PILL!" I'm glad I haven't lost any of mine.

2nd line

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Finally having the RO system installed this week! I got sick of drinking out of 1 gallon Ozarka bottles. It doesn't necessarily bother me much, but it attracts attention to one's self with the thoroughly brainwashed, and acting authority. RO is cheaper in the long run, anyways. Just wish I owned this apartment so I could hook it up to the main water link and have fresh RO water for showering as well. One step at a time.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

The one I bought says it's by Ameriflow, Envirotec, and Puroflo. It wasn't expensive, although I got a discount on it through a friend.

It removes fluoride and chlorine, and my water registers on average below 10 ppm overall. I kind of want to have it tested as to find out what exactly those 10 give-or-take ppm's actually are.

The water tastes great, and it's really convenient to not have to buy water at the store or go to an artesian well with a bunch of jugs.

Originally posted by unityemissions
Just wish I owned this apartment so I could hook it up to the main water link and have fresh RO water for showering as well. One step at a time.

I'd never thought of that. Thanks. I'll have to look into doing that with our RO system.

edit on 5-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Add a DI unit to the last phase of your ro unit, this will remove all tds readings and remove other containments and other organic chemicals hence giving you lab grade perfect water! Don’t forget to hook it up to your fridge, you don’t want funktified ice ☺

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Thanks for your reply, I need to save up. lol

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu
Add a DI unit to the last phase of your ro unit, this will remove all tds readings and remove other containments and other organic chemicals hence giving you lab grade perfect water! Don’t forget to hook it up to your fridge, you don’t want funktified ice ☺

Thanks. I'll look into that.

My refrigerator doesn't have a ice-maker, so I have to do it up old school.☺

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join