It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious magnetic vortex’ currently centered in the Gulf of Aden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

Yes it's here on ATS and was started by Mythkiller, oh thats me

here's the link...www.abovetopsecret.com...

yemen is certainly a hotbed of activity

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Well...

Here's NATO's declaration on thier ongoing mission, Operation Allied Protector, that gives reason for thier presence in the area.

Quite informative I'll add.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

All of that for....
a hand full of guys with guns
in John boats ?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
If Mr Assage 'does' have a secret file or cable on this subject then Might I suggest that they release THIS ONE straight away !!!

Having read through this thread, info links and other related threads then I do start to think that there is something more suspicious going on here than I was aware of....

The link about Jupiters spot vanishing and reappearing to coincide with a serious of quakes is probably coincidence but then ??

Maybe, Obama's trip to India with his 'Battlefleet' was a cover for a more secretive meeting ???

I want to find out, I might fly over to Aden and put myself in danger to find out........ who want's to come ?

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5171f492b891.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

well think about it...why all of those war ships for a few somali pirates in tug boats?? overkill dont u think? then why the media blackout? i mean complete media shutdown, they are not aloud to fly anywhere near the area...like u say, yemen has nothing of intrest to all of these countries, apart from that area being a pathway for aid ships etc, but again why do they need all of those warships to stop a handfull of pirates? its utter nonsense unless of course its something far bigger...i personally believe that something major is going on there and thats why theres complete media blackout, if it were merely somali pirates then it could be reported....

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
This article was made by a well known internet hoaxer....
Sorcha Faal = such a fool....

kx

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Also in the news a months ago I do remember our new PM and Government deciding that the UK needs to up it's support to Yemen both Financially and from Aid packages etc etc

www.bbc.co.uk...

All makes you wonder......

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
There's a new ocean forming..12 degrees Lat in Gulf of Aden right now..

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

There are no actual links to the original report.

It is a hoax unfortunately.

For future reference, anything written by michael Cohen is also a hoax...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Did it ever occur to you that perhaps so many countries have their naval ships stationed in the Gulf of Aden under the guise of stopping pirates because of its close proximity to Yemen and other middle eastern states?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by Redwookieaz

well think about it...why all of those war ships for a few somali pirates in tug boats?? overkill dont u think? then why the media blackout? i mean complete media shutdown, they are not aloud to fly anywhere near the area...like u say, yemen has nothing of intrest to all of these countries, apart from that area being a pathway for aid ships etc, but again why do they need all of those warships to stop a handfull of pirates? its utter nonsense unless of course its something far bigger...i personally believe that something major is going on there and thats why theres complete media blackout, if it were merely somali pirates then it could be reported....

I guess you can all it overkill, but they've managed to hijack tankers, cargo ships, etc. and from what I understand randoms of millions and millions of dollars have been paid. Having an overwhelming force in the area would make a would be pirate think twice.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Are there any real life Fringe divisions that would investigate this?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Even though Sorcha Faal wrote it, this_is_who_we_are gave an academic study on the physics of the anomaly.

This time coincided with a real thing, so don't dismiss completely.

It cites another study in reference 2.

AN EXAMPLE OF THE IMPORTANCE OF NATURAL REMANENT MAGNETIZATION IN THE INTERPRETATION OF MAGNETIC ANOMALIES

R. W. GIRDLER, G. PETER

Lamont Geological Observatory, Columbia University, New York, now with Department of Geology, Durham Colleges, Durham, England.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2478.1960.tb01730.x/abstract

Abstract

An example is given from the Gulf of Aden of a total intensity magnetic anomaly which cannot be explained by a body assumed to be magnetized in the direction of the Earth's present magnetic field. It is enferred that the natural remanent magnetization is much greater than the induced magnetization and computations have been made which suggest the presence of igneous rocks with a reverse magnetization. The example illustrates that it is important to know the ratio of remanent to induced magnetization and the direction of remanent magnetization for the correct interpretation of magnetic anomalies.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm not invoking Christianity with this little snippet, but myths are based on interpretations of actual events. Having said that:

Genesis 3:24 (New International Version)
After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I'm not invoking Christianity with this little snippet, but myths are based on interpretations of actual events. Having said that:

Genesis 3:24 (New International Version)
After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

en.wikipedia.org...

Do you mean that the Cherubium is the supposed Stargate?
If so, and even if the theory is interesting, It seems more like the 'Cherubium' was a Guardian-robot.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Dont know if anyone has looked this up. I went to earthquake.usgs.... and did some research. Seems there truely has been some earthquake activity in this area as recent as Nov 30th Magnitude 4.6 - NEAR THE COAST OF YEMEN. I count 23 earthquakes in the past 8-30 days labeled "Near the coast of yemen" If you check the coordinates, they all hit really close to one spot.

Interesting.

edit on 3-12-2010 by Ebravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Scorcha Faal

Our well known American transvestite wannabe Soviet .....

Slighty less reliable than a chocolate thermometer in a magma pool. Has been proven correct less times than I have scored the winning goal in the FA Cup.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Is this the only access point gate there is issues with are is there 1 near the gom as well?
thing is people we were told but many didnt listen because they got to the info and bastardized it to the point were many believed the messages were fake. Time shall tell awaites the pale horse and his dead our dead to return smh, gotta find my sword sharpener. I think a scuba suit undergarment will help prevent any fluid transfer from them to the. Back to this again

edit on 12/3/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It could be they are hunting pirates that are raiding ships in that area
been alot of this in danish news

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join