It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious magnetic vortex’ currently centered in the Gulf of Aden

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

"The crude oil we've pumped out of the middle east from the depths was several hundred degrees F*.

Now imagine that crude oil helped keep the core of the Earth molten as well as was the lubricant for the molten core to spin around underneath the crust we stand on.

The lubricant was removed. It's properties kept a temperature range beneath the crust we stand on for stability.

Since it's gone the molten core can "grab onto" the crust releasing massive electromagnetic forces....and carnage soon on the crust.

Man was a fool for pumping the life blood from the Earth. Not only did we kill ourselves but we killed the planet. There is no way to repair what we have done nor survive what is about to happen. Having Navy ships monitoring that magnetic anomaly is laughable at best. There's nothing they can do to stop it".

Good post.

I always wondered if it was a good idea to be taking such huge amounts of oil out of the earth.You would think the planet might need that stuff.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
But I'm curious, how did the earth still function and animals still thrive over the hundreds of millions of years without their bodies as oils underneath the soil to lubricate the mechanics of the crust? Oil is fossil fuel, not just some miraculous black thing. It was created from a process of decay.

en.wikipedia.org...

So yes, we may have created a cataclysmic imbalance, but the end of the world? Not yet. We will just became the new lubricant! Don't despair! It is nature. All things that are (present) will (future) become what were (past). Nature is the summation of existence. And we all thought we had mastered mother nature!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

how did the earth still function and animals still thrive over the hundreds of millions of years without their bodies as oils underneath the soil to lubricate the mechanics of the crust?

Ever heard of Abiogenic petrolum theory ? here the link from wikipedia

Abiogenic Petrolum on Wikipedia

Can't be true ? science know everything and never be wrong ? I recall some top scientist ( in their time ) convinced that the earth was in fact flat...a FACT accepted by people in that time so...

In anyway pumping so much oil, so fast, from the earth cannot be good its just basic logic. Removing this insane amount of material from the earth create gigantic empty holes in the process, umbalancing the stability of earth. Also at this pressure and depth, hole that big cannot just remain empty they have to replace the loss with something.

Increasing activity of earthquakes, volcano, magnetic activity, weather issues etc...etc...

i think we are pretty screwed...

edit on 5/12/2010 by B3lz3buth because: adding content

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I believe your thread is the reason behind the spate of shark attacks in the red sea.
I also believ its something to do with frequency and water. Hence my thread Atrial Fibrillation regarding frequencies and electronic pulses.
I also believe that my other thread regarding wikileaks and a hidden message regarding water and how a massive conspiracy is going to be shown to the masses.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-12-2010 by jazz10 because: add

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Am in a hurry so I'll just put this in for I just read it in an online publication I frequent. I apologize if it's been posted already!

A bizarre report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Admiral Maksimov of Russia’s Northern Fleet states that a ‘mysterious magnetic vortex’ currently centered in the Gulf of Aden has “defied” all the combined efforts of Russia, The United States and China to shut it down, or even to ascertain its exact origin or “cause for being”.

The Gulf of Aden [photo 2nd left] is one of the most vital waterways in the world located in the Arabian Sea between Yemen, on the south coast of the Arabian Peninsula, and Somalia in the Horn of Africa that sees over 21,000 ships sailing through its waters each year.

According to this report, US scientists began noticing the “formation” of this vortex in late 2000, after which the Americans established a base of operations on the Horn of Africa in Djibouti, the capital and largest city of the Republic of Djibouti. After the 9/11 attacks on America, Djibouti then became the home of the Combined Joint Task Force – Horn of Africa (CJTF-HOA) which is a joint task force of United States Africa Command.

______beforeitsnews/story/295/030/Mysterious_Vortex_Warned_Is_Creating_Global_Weather_Catastrophe.html

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Posted on Pakalert on December 6, 2010

By: Sorcha Faal

Seriously CHECK YOUR SOURCES!!!! First link a Aarron McCollum video then this nonsense from Sorcha Faal. That story is nothing but nonsense and lies.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
If everything swirling can be a freakin wormhole according to some "experts" on this forum,

then my toilet has to be a wormhole every time I flush it...

but where does the stool go :0?

Turd-dimension in my "expert" opinion, but what do I know?
I've been flushing toilets for 28 years so I think I'm qualified to answer that brain buster.
edit on 7-12-2010 by up up and away because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join