It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth reveals Star of David on roof of Iran Air HQ

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Google Earth reveals Star of David on roof of Iran Air HQ

www.jpost.com

Building was constructed by Israeli engineers prior to Islamic Revolution; Iranian officials incensed, call for Jewish symbol's removal.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
gizmodo.com

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Oh this is just hilarious!

The star of David is on the top of the Tehran airport? Built by Israelis? And it takes someone on google earth to spot it?

HAHAHA...

Well, I find this to be rather comical... there is another link below from gizmodo as well..

So is this done all the time by Israeli architects in other countries? This was previous to the Islamic revolution so this is why it was allowed to happen.. but WHY did it happen?

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I wonder if Ahmedidntwin things this photo is "dubious" as he does the wiki leaks?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Lol absolutely awesome....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Iran has just released a statement saying that they think the Star of David was only recently painted on the roof of their airport as some kind of Zionist conspiracy to destroy the Islamic Replublic. They can't really figure out how it fits into the Zionist conspiracy... they just know there's a link.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Quick...

Check Google Earth and see if Christ Crucified is painted
on the top of Ben-Gurion Airport HQ in Jerusalem...

Then, we all will know there is definately a NWO plot afoot.

That, and if Mohammed is in mosiac at JFK.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Also check out the gizmo do link in the OP because they have a hilarious charicature of Ahmedinijads reaction to seeing this....

Funny... Lke TBS

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

LMFAO, must be Mossad, thems sneaky little critters..

I wonder how many times they have flown over that and Pi%$#$ themselves laughing..

Ohh yeah, edit to add a STAR for you..But I could only manage 5 points, sorry..

edit on 1-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Not surprising. The Shah Pavlavi turned away from the national interests of the Iranian people and made close ties to Israelis. The 1979 revolution put an end to these things.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Ooooh man! Killer! I'm looking at it now! Coordinates are 35d 41m 46.93s N, 51d 19m 07.95s E.

All the people flying in and out of Tehran that hate the Israelis and they miss this.

I'm throwing you a star Hunka!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

If I were the Iranians I think I would rather stick with the theory it was placed their way back in the day before the revolution. Easier to be embarrased over that than admitting the possibility of foriegn agents infiltrating the country and painting it there under the nose of their intelligence, military and security services.

If thats the case then its no wonder people were able to infiltrate their top secret nuke site. Its almost as if agent walked up to the Iranian guards and pulled they "hey your show is untied" routune.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hahaha that's awesome, great find OP!

2nd

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
LMFASO

Thats made my day. Haha

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
More from Iran. Decorations of the Islamic university:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a45bd185e225.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
American based Google photoshopped it as a propaganda piece to incite more hatred for Israel from Iran in the public eye to gain additional support for an inevitable war...

/ats.user

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
At least it's not a big penis picture

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Is this for real?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
So, you are telling me that, after 30 freakin years of being there on top of an airport building, no one has ever seen this, despite of all the air traffic flying over there every day. Come on guys, I smell BS from here.

Besides, the hexagram is allso used by muslims:

The symbol is known in Arabic as نجمة داوود, Najmat Dāwūd (Star of David) or خاتم سليمان Khātem Sulaymān (Seal of Solomon), but "Seal of Solomon" may also refer to a pentagram or a species of plant.
In various places in the Qur'an, it is written that David and King Solomon (Arabic, Suliman or Sulayman) were prophets and kings and therefore they are revered figures by Muslims. The Medieval pre-Ottoman Anatolian beyliks of the Karamanoğlu and Candaroğlu used the star on their flag.The symbol also used on Hayreddin Barbarossa flag. Even today, the star can be found in mosques and on other Arabic and Islamic artifacts.
The Babylonian Talmud contains a legend about King Solomon being kidnapped by Ashmedai, the king of demons. He succeeded in kidnapping the king by stealing his "seal of Solomon", although according to the Talmud this seal was simply a metal coin with Hebrew letters meaning the name of God, inscribed on it. It is possible that the seal was altered in the Arab tales. The first appearance of the symbol in Jewish scriptures was in oriental Kabbalistic writings, so it is possible that it was an alteration of the pentagram under Arab influence.
Professor Gershom Sholem theorizes[citation needed] that the "Star of David" originates in the writings of Aristotle, who used triangles in different positions to indicate the different basic elements. The superposed triangles thus represented combinations of those elements. From Aristotle's writings those symbols made their ways into early, pre-Muslim Arab literature.

en.wikipedia.org...

How ignorant can we be to believe a statement like, and I quote from the article:

Once the existence of the Star of David was reported in Iranian media, government officials called for the immediate removal of the apparently offensive Jewish symbol.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

So? Could you please tell me what the problem is here?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
At least it's not a big penis picture

No they did the big penis picture in the driveway to the right. Haha, have a look if you dont believe me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join