It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid: A Conundrum Made of Stone (Built by ET's?)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tulkor

You have every right to express your opinion without proof.

The greatest minds in the history of our world thought with opinion and intuition, which lead them to great inventions.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I am so dissapointed you didnt connect the ET's to the gods of Sumer.So dissapointed!!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by NoJoker13

There is some very small evidence that trade existed between the Americas and Egypt to a small degree. We have no idea how this would work, but if it did, it was probably a band of native Americans whom found a current and used to to trade with what they thought was something not as far away.

That would be the presence of tobacco and coc aine in hundreds of mummies that are not as a result of contamination? Two plants simply not native to anywhere outside of the South Americas at the time?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Guilp

Coral Castle isnt even by a stretch of the imagination what this string is about,get a clue

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

was it Enki or Enlil that was the master irrigator ?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Yep. But not only that. The presence of Roman, Greek, and if I remember, Egyptian ships in the Caribbean. Ruins also on land of some inscriptions. Remember. ONE many who saw the pyramids in Egypt and crash landed in America could have started their pyramids too.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by FireMoon

Yep. But not only that. The presence of Roman, Greek, and if I remember, Egyptian ships in the Caribbean. Ruins also on land of some inscriptions. Remember. ONE many who saw the pyramids in Egypt and crash landed in America could have started their pyramids too.

question is, if they were actually using the pyramids in other way than materialistic. (spirit things, or whtever is the purpose). If they were, then iam more convinced, that ameriacan indians who build their pyramids had their own conection to the "source", cos just seeing the shape of a monument anywhere else wouldnt pass them the apropriate knowledge for using it.

There is claim in law of the one, that indians came to peru from atlantida after its destruction (cca 10000 bc), so maybe they knew pyramids from here. But it could have been passed down from ETs like they say it happened in egypt.

www.lawofone.info...

Questioner: I understand, if I am correct, that a South American contact was also made. Can you tell me of the nature of your contact with respect to the attitude about the contact, its ramifications, the plan for the contact, and why the people were contacted in South America?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final full question of this session. The entities who walked among those in your South American continent were called by a similar desire upon the part of the entities therein to learn of the manifestations of the sun. They worshipped this source of light and life. Thus, these entities were visited by light beings not unlike ourselves. Instructions were given and they were more accepted and less distorted than ours. The entities themselves began to construct a series of underground and hidden cities including pyramid structures. These pyramids were somewhat at variance from the design that we had promulgated. However, the original ideas were the same with the addition of a desire or intention of creating places of meditation and rest, a feeling of the presence of the One Creator; these pyramids then being for all people, not only initiates and those to be healed.

in both cases (peru and egypt), the use of pyramids became perverted by "upper societies" after some time, but in case of peru, ETs returned once or twice and tried lead them back to proper way. True or not, from above link u can see how difficult it could be for ETs to actually contact us or, pass something to our wild society, even if they
honestly tried and meant it for good.
edit on 5-12-2010 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I believe man has gone through a series of peaks and ebbs. He advances technologically to a peak, then ebbs for any variety of reasons. Catastrophe could be an example.

The PTB changes over time, when wise people lose control of the populace an apparent negative evolution like the fall of the Aztec empire occurs. It is also possible that an empire could continue underground without popular history recording their progress. I'm not sure for example about the story of Hypatia and the library at Alexandria. She had a passion for knowledge that was not shared by the general populace. There does not appear to be an authorized account of how our ancient knowledge was kept until the renaissance when it started reappearing in artworks.

The great pyramid at Cheops was built as a monument to god and the heavens as they related to man through mathematical symmetry. As a side benefit the construction of the pyramid would have so successfully brought Egyptian society together that other rulers saw the effect and copied it. It is no surprise that animal instincts for dominance and pleasure took over as inspiration for the copycats. What human could be given the kind of power the Pharaohs had without becoming debased and depraved themselves. Power corrupts, Great men are almost always bad men.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
"The PTB changes over time, when wise people lose control of the populace an apparent negative evolution like the fall of the Aztec empire occurs."

By negative evolution, I'm guessing you mean social decline. OK. Got it.

"It is also possible that an empire could continue underground without popular history recording their progress."

You mean the ruling class abandoning the kingdom, and starting over someplace else?

"I'm not sure for example about the story of Hypatia and the library at Alexandria. She had a passion for knowledge that was not shared by the general populace."

What about the historical account of Hypatia makes you unsure? And unsure of what part?

"There does not appear to be an authorized account of how our ancient knowledge was kept until the renaissance when it started reappearing in artworks. "

I'm not following you here. Can you expound on this?

"The great pyramid at Cheops was built as a monument to god and the heavens as they related to man through mathematical symmetry."

I'm not convinced the Egyptian's built the great pyramid. The jury is still out on that for me. But I have no doubt a belief system of some kind played a part in it's construction. I'm just saying I believe it was also a very practical project as well. And had a very practical function when it was built.

"As a side benefit the construction of the pyramid would have so successfully brought Egyptian society together that other rulers saw the effect and copied it."

I have no doubt it had a profound effect on the psyche of the population. How do you think other rulers copied that effect?

I have got to learn a little html. Took me too long to do this without it.
edit on 5-12-2010 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ClevererRunbeening

No offense, but I don't care for crack claims from crack sources. Atlantis was the Minoans. It's quite clear. For Example, more than 3000 years later, we are only around 300 years more advanced then they were. Perhapse you haven't seen artifacts of theirs, but yea, they pretty much were doing "Modern" architecture before the classical architectural era.

You have to realize that those are complex structural geometries being built before and during Egypt's Pyramid building phases.

So yea, they were Atlantis. And they were not in S America.

S American Pyramids were built for the same reason the Mississippi, Egyptian, and other ones were made. They were are civilizations built in isolated situations along rivers or major sources of internal food supply. Now why is that the place prone to building such structures? I have to say that such locations become "timer" societies, where everything is on a schedule and has to be done at the precise time it has to be made. Our society is becoming such, and that is why many of our buildings are less decorative and more pure geometry.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It is my opinion and study that "The Great Pyramid" is non other than the "Ark of Noah"

Building Materials
In Hebrew the difference between a "G" and a "K" (which are almost identical) is the difference between "wood" and "Stone". What this is speaking of is the difference between "Gopher" wood and "Kopher"

"Gopher wood" is a misreading and scribal error. "Kopher" wood is correct and means wood (any wood) that is covered with Kopher. Kopher is bitumen. In the Genesis text (6:14), the context is clear. The GPR wood used, (a scribal error) is to be covered in KPR. G and K in Hebrew are so similar that inexperienced Hebrew "scholars," such as those translating the King James Version of the Bible, could have been prone to such errors, indeed, they made many such errors. Acts 7: 45 & Hebrews 4: 8 are classic examples of such scribal errors. gpr = "g," as in gopher, k pr = "k,"as in kopher

Gopher wood or gopherwood is a term used once in the Bible, for the substance from which Noah's ark was built. Gen 6:14 states that Noah was to build the Ark of גפר, gofer, more commonly gopher wood, a word not otherwise known in the Bible or in Hebrew. Its identity has not been established with certainty. Older English translations, including the King James Version (17th century), simply leave it untranslated.

The transliteration of the Hebrew shows another interesting discrepancy as to the building of the "ARK". It states as follows..."and this is what you shall make do her three of one hundred cubits. The emphesis is on the "Three of". If broken down into ratio you get 100/50/30/1. 100base 50middle 30rise/pitch and 1top...this is a pyramid.

Instructions for the build...pay close attention to this description.

Genesis 6:13-22 (God's blueprints) Then God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh has come before Me; for the earth is filled with violence because of them; and behold, I am about to destroy them with the earth. Make for yourself an ark of gopher wood; you shall make the ark with rooms, and shall cover it inside and out with pitch. This is how you shall make it: the length of the ark three (of) hundred cubits, its breadth fifty cubits, and its height thirty cubits. You shall make a window for the ark, and finish it to a cubit from the top; and set the door of the ark in the side of it; you shall make it with lower, second, and third decks.

This description can be plainly seen in the pyramid below with base 100 breadth 50 rise 30 to 1 cubit above (a ratio not a measurement) with three chambers inside and a door in the side.

Keep in mind the Egyptian Royal Cubit from which "Moses" would of been trained in at the writing of Genesis is shown below. Oddly enough the cubit is a pyramid.

"Hosea 11:1 Because Israel is a youth, and I love him, Out of Egypt I have called for My Son."

The pyramid saved mankind from forgetting who they were...

Peace

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I can't imagine it was the Ark of Noah.
If you've been to the pyramids there is no way you could get an hoard of animals in it, the corridors only just accommodate people. Something as wide as oxen or cows would have no chance.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
kopher wood is wood... covered in pitch... not stone....
edit on 7-12-2010 by Velocismo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
"In a shock statement, head of the Cairo University Archaeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen has told an audience that there might be truth to the theory that aliens helped the ancient Egyptians build the oldest of pyramids, the Pyramids of Giza. On being further questioned by Mr Marek Novak, a delegate from Poland as to whether the pyramid might still contain alien technology or even a UFO with its structure, Dr Shaheen, was vague and replied “I can not confirm or deny this, but there is something inside the pyramid that is “not of this world”. Delegates to the conference on ancient Egyptian architecture were left shocked, however Dr Shaheen has refused to comment further or elaborate on his UFO and alien related statements."

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Edit: found the link here on ATS.. and the entire post above mine is a complete HOAX... In just under an hour it took one search and four links… after reading the above article here on ATS… to discover this was created by some weird ass group that is looking for a large crystal in or around the Giza Plateau and will go to any lengths to be make anyone believe their story. One big HOAX

--Charles Marcello
edit on 8-12-2010 by littlebunny because: removed request regarding above posts statement

edit on 8-12-2010 by littlebunny because: Found the above post is a HOAX!!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

...I believe what was meant was "Gods...ie: Not-of this-earth-types, extra-terrestrial, extra-dimensional...which is; I believe, what is referred to when using the term "Aliens", in present context...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

So your saying it was of alien origin?
why?

because ARK stands for Alien Recon Kraft!!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Here's a interesting Theory on the materials & stones used on the great pyramid. Make sure you read the whole thing.
www.mse.drexel.edu...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Well-done post. This topic is guaranteed to create a lot of traffic.

I have been studying the "Ra Material" which was collected via a channel in 1981. According to those ETs, the great pyramid is one of very few monuments on earth that was created by advanced beings using thought. That is why it is so perfect. They claim it was originally intended as a place to prepare initiates in the art of crystal healing, to train them, and as a place where they could work. But that was when it was made, very roughly 10,000 years ago. Since then it has undoubtedly been used for many different things, since they abandoned their crystal healing program on earth as unworkable not long after they started it.

These materials are still available at this site: www.lawofone.info...

I find them difficult to read and very esoteric, but if you want an ET viewpoint on the history of earth, this is one source.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
You know this thread is pretty cool actually and made me thought about a dream that I had before. It just came out of nowhere, the dream was pretty elaborate actually and very cool, it was about the Egyptian people being enslaved or controlled by some other advanced beings, nobody was able to see there faces but one architect that was working for them have actually seen there face and they were in fact humans, if I remember correctly anyways.

The way that they enslaved the Egyptians was because mainly of there very advance technology, they had crafts and weapons but he made a challenge to them, that they would both make a structure with the same tools and equipment and see who makes the best one, if he wins the challenge they would have to leave and let them be free.
He was making great progress in doing this structure and they actually attacked his work and sabotaged it, he then made a deal with them, to go away for a number of years(I think it was 2000 but not sure don't really remember) and we would have greater technology than what they had at the time. If they wouldn't want to accept the challenge he would then reveal that they are just like us to everyone, talking about there faces and body. So they accepted the challenge and stated that they would return.

I don't actually remember the whole thing but that dream was probably one of the coolest dream I ever had.

Edit: Actually thinking about it, the way he was winning the challenge is because he was able to make the bigger stones and build it quicker than them. I actually remembered this dream a while ago when I was reading about the unsolved mysteries about the largest stones that were built in the ancient time, I believe it was the baalbek.
edit on 30-12-2010 by FreeStanger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join