It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Astronaut Theory: The New, Oldest, and Only TRUE Religion

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I looked through this thread which was recently brought out of a lethargic sleep.

The original points are wrong as are the claims that there is any evidence of anything other than normal events at play.

Since you chose not to address anything I posted I have to assume I was correct in all of my statements.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

- Where did they go? And Why?
- DID they go, at all?
- If they DIDN'T Go, then why are they not out in the open (or ARE they?)
- Obviously, many expect 'them' to return (or, make themselves known again... Globally, and undeniably), but when? And, what will be the trigger?

You must have been reading my mind when you asked these questions.
"Did they go at all"? Yes, and no.
"Why are they not out in the open"? They are, and are not. Many UFO sightings are misidentified. They have chosen to remain "Alien" to our reality because it is much easier to control us in that manner. They have puppets in the way of secret society's that manipulate and manage humanity into a controlled ignorance concerning not only the reality of these ancient ones but the truth concerning their true habitat, home.

SquirrelNutz I congratulate, no, Commend you on your observations.

Obviously, many expect 'them' to return (or, make themselves known again... Globally, and undeniably), but when? And, what will be the trigger?
The trigger is when all the people are disarmed and unable to defend themselves against a kingdom, implementation of a united one world order. . But these "Aliens have no one to blame but themselves because it was they who taught mankind to use the sword and shield. I personally doubt they are interested in David being able to defend himself against Goliath.

Are we now going to claim that a nonexistent global flood was made by existing aliens which managed to do it without leaving a trace of the event?
stereologist, there is tremendous amounts of evidence not only to suggest, but prove beyond a reasonable doubt, there was in fact, a great global flood. Unless that is, you believe exactly what you have been taught to believe, and nothing more.

The "Aliens" did leave a trace, in fact so large it boggle the mind.

Ancient Geo-Engineering is expanding the Earth

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

stereologist, there is tremendous amounts of evidence not only to suggest, but prove beyond a reasonable doubt, there was in fact, a great global flood. Unless that is, you believe exactly what you have been taught to believe, and nothing more.

There is zero evidence. You offer a video which shows a log that was encapsulated in an ash fall. I know where that log is. Where in the video is there evidence? I have a standing position not to watch videos. If you have any evidence please post it. Or if there is a specific time in the video worth watching please introduce the time and it.

The "Aliens" did leave a trace, in fact so large it boggle the mind.

Ancient Geo-Engineering is expanding the Earth

The earth is not changing size. That is well established.

There never was a global flood and the Earth is not changing size.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I checked on Veith and found this blog quite interesting.

home.nctv.com...

When I read that blog I saw all of the creationist speakers I have ever seen talk flash in front of my eyes.

The blog is just filled with the sort of outright lies that creationists such as Veith offer their audiences.

Is there any evidence for a global flood? No.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If we nearly all died tomorrow, a civilisation that arose 300 years later may find some of today's books with very faded photoshopped portraits of extraterrestrials, esoteric books stating "we are gods" and conclude what?

You are doing no differently then them. ATS is filling up with people who conclude that they are a "god" and see visions of "extraterrestrials" and "spirit guides" after having partaken in mind altering meditation. They fully believe the delusion to the extent that they come on ATS declaring it to be true and write books about it.

1. Our God doesn't change.
1. Our God allows the delusion

1 + 1 = 2. We are all witnessing what happened in those ancient civilisations. Men then, just as today, "went within" to find their supposed god hood because it sounded good to them - the iniquity within their hearts. They were, like today, given over to the delusion because they never learned to love the truth but instead preferred to stay in the darkness where they could carry on in their wickedness. And from that delusion, they produced their artifacts. They look familiar today because IT'S THE SAME DELUSION.

What was, will be again.
There is nothing new under the sun.
The end is known from the beginning.
The pyramids are rising as the serpent whispers his enchantments.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Is there any evidence for a global flood? No.
Im not going to waist a lot of time on your position. Someone who refuses to take into consideration information from a "Documentary", is a lost cause.

Evidence Suggests Noah's Ark Flood Existed, Says Robert Ballard, Archaeologist Who Found Titanic

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Im not going to waist a lot of time on your position. Someone who refuses to take into consideration information from a "Documentary", is a lost cause.

The point is the Veith produces mockumentaries.

Just because someone labels something a documentary does not mean that there is any truth to it.

Your link to Ballard's work does not suggest a global flood. He is discussing a possible event in the Black Sea area. Notice how Ballard states the following:

The land that went under stayed under.

This event Ballard is looking at may be an actual event that led to the myths such as Noah's flood. It is a local event and not global.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Marine archaeologists have found the first evidence of a people who perished in a great flood of the Black Sea that has been linked with the story of Noah's ark.

Using robot underwater vehicles more than 300ft below the sea's surface, they have begun to map a rolling landscape, fed by meandering streams and marked with wattle and daub houses, that was flooded more than 7,000 years ago.

www.guardian.co.uk...

5 feet, 25 feet, I might agree it was local, but 300 foot rise in sea level? Its Global!

Sea level is constant,globally. With maybe an exception to the tides. If the water level goes up 5 feet in Greece, it goes up 5 feet in South America, etc. If Sea level goes down, it goes down in the same manner unless their is a low area where the water can not run out, it is captured. A 300 foot event, is a global event.

This is a deja-vu of the alleged discovery of "Atlantis" that was made back in 2001 by a Canadian based team that claimed to have found an underwater city off the Western tip of Cuba. The leader of that expedition claimed the site was in very deep waters -- more than 2000 feet -- and produced photographs collected through sonar scans and videotapes of the site taken from an unmanned vehicle which showed symmetrically arranged formations. Their white colour suggests they are made from cut, granite-like stone rather than naturally formed limestone, which is grey or black when oxidized.
www.viewzone.com...

This was found in 2000 feet of water, is this too, just local? Are all the underwater archeological sites, just local?
Im not a big believer in the bible but when you see information like this, you must take notice, or your, well, not paying attention.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

5 feet, 25 feet, I might agree it was local, but 300 foot rise in sea level? Its Global!

Sorry this is not clearer. Sea level did not rise. What happened was that the area of the Blacks Sea was a basin, a basin below sea level t hat had dried out. When that basin was reconnected to the oceans it rapidly filled with water.

Again, this event is not a global event. It was a local event unless you want to consider that ocean levels worldwide dropped due to the inundation of the basin.

This was found in 2000 feet of water, is this too, just local? Are all the underwater archeological sites, just local?

That's not a city underwater. This hoax has been floating around for a long time. It gets resurrected every few years. There are inundated areas. The Mediterranean has places where areas have been raised and lowered. The land is rising and sinking due to tectonic activity.
www.sciencedirect.com...

There are also places where isostatic rebound is raising areas such as places in Newfoundland.

But that site in the Caribbean is not a sunken city.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Ok guys, take every theory and idea you've come up with and run it through this perception filter: Vehicular Dimensional Travel does exist and it works well.

Time is not linear in a focal point, time is like a massive treadmill and our frame of time is like a runner with another runner in front and behind him. The front runner is the future, the runner in the back is the past.

This is the easiest way for me to explain what time really looks like, I have no idea exactly how dimensional travel works but I can trace the exact steps it took and can give a logical reason for each step while it happened in sequence in front of me.

Yes I have seen it with my very own eyes, some of you may have seen a timecraft but are so embroiled in our society of alien believers you will just brush it aside as ET and impossible for humans.

The impossible IS possible , time is the key!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Regarding the flood conversation that occurred briefly, for a few posts, above.

I don't know if The Flood occurred, but A Flood certainly did; would probably be more accurate to say 'much flooding happened'. This is indisputable. [Global warming / climate-change arguments aside]. There were likely many, all over the world - Guess it just depends on who is telling the story. We have one version in the bible.

But, to be clear, sea levels were, most definitely, ~390' lower than they are today (somewhere between 10,000 and 18,000 years ago - they have also been higher - but much earlier than that - before humans recording anything / had writing) as a result of exiting the last ice-age. You can imagine many 'flash-flooding' possibilities resulting from the systematic rise in sea-level over time. Just depends on when and where, and what the topography of the land was. There are untold numbers of cities / civilizations that have been lost to history as a result (they are being found, all the time).

Moving on.

edit on 4/1/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SquirrelNutz

Interesting to ponder, however feels no more 'true' today, than it did 11 years ago.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
My Wind, Mountain and Buffalo Spirits disagree with the premise that "ancient astronauts" constitutes the first real religion.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
the ancient alien idea ( not a real theory) is based on pure speculation.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

They need to prove scientifically:

- that there are advanced 'aliens'
- that there were advanced 'ancient aliens'
- reasons that show why those 'ancient aliens' would have interest in mankind building monolithic cultures instead of quickly advancing their culture directly

good luck.

AAS is clearly rather a modern invention of modern technically inspired people.
And those motivations are most probably propelled because they are fed up with modern political problems and impose that backwards.
AAT is motivated by the need for filling spiritual voids of our culture. And also by fraudulent commercial TV 'AAT' series by Fox.com

Thus a new technological Sci-Fi superstition is created.
Superstition because those are immune against real proof.

edit on 27-7-2021 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
AAT is also highly rasist.
A free thinker doesnt need that.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I believe that you need to define the word "alien" to further this. Is God an alien?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jeremiah33three
I believe that you need to define the word "alien" to further this. Is God an alien?

Essential Meaning of alien
1 : not familiar or like other things you have known : different from what you are used to

To be a alien you must enter a new realm, new environment. To see something that is not of your realm, environment, is to see something "Alien". The ancient gods who removed themselves from our realm, only to reappear later, appear to us, as aliens.

These ancient gods masqueraded as gods, or, the Divine Creator of all. After the flood and the destruction of any evidence of their existence they formulated religions that worshiped only one god, a fabrication of theirs.

The god of the old testament was the leader of the other gods, but did not speak for the Divine Creator. Jesus Christ tried to explain this but his messages, teaching have been destroyed, hidden by forces of that god. The real God, Divine Creator is not alien to anyone's, heart. And to a real human "Being", the real Divine Creator can never be, alien.

That god, those gods worked hard to have mankind forget, the Divine Creator, of all.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join