It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea deploys SA-2 surface-to-air missiles near Yellow Sea border with S. Korea

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Reaper2137

It amazes me the amount of people who take up for dictators who actively starve their own populace. What kind of mindset do you have to have to not see anyone who would starve their own people is evil?

Do they think its all propaganda and lil kim and company is really a swell jolly old guy?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

The north werent even allowed to inspect the submarine or the supposed remains of the torpedo.When the DPRK take such an action they usually shout about it not deny it.

I dont know who sunk the torpedo but i wouldnt put anything past the US,sinking a submarine means nothing if it gives them more leverage to wage a war.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The lunatic conspiracy nonsense is growing with the South Korea and the U.S. shooting a torpedo at thier own people.Yet North Korea is one of the worst dictator lunatic nations ever,which is an absolute fact.Yet we somehow should believe in retarded conspiracies over top facts and common sense.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by amurphy245
reply to post by ker2010

The north werent even allowed to inspect the submarine or the supposed remains of the torpedo.When the DPRK take such an action they usually shout about it not deny it.

I dont know who sunk the torpedo but i wouldnt put anything past the US,sinking a submarine means nothing if it gives them more leverage to wage a war.

The why wasnt a war waged? Why has Sk/US not attacked NK? I mean according to you the US/SK sunk one of their own ships. Now they made NK attack them and kill SK citizens still they have not attacked. If the SK/US wanted to attack now they have the justification to!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

It amazes me the amount of people who take up for dictators who actively starve their own populace. What kind of mindset do you have to have to not see anyone who would starve their own people is evil?

Do they think its all propaganda and lil kim and company is really a swell jolly old guy?

Just some nut job who makes B.S up and gets morning wood over crappy outdated soviet tech.. I'm sure he is also a NK lover.. and it doesn't surprise me one bit.. he is unique to say the lest I wish him well and may he always find water and shade.. and as my good friend Spock always said.. may he live long and prosper.. lol.. I think we should quite the name calling tho be fore a mod spanks us both and puts us in a corner..lol..

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

who created this mess????

The US did, they pulled a false flag
over on South Korea just like they did
Americans on 9/11. Same players,
just different bad guys incriminated.
This time it's not a man in a cave,
It's mad man with nukes.

The reason why the SK Chenoen sank
was not due to a normal torpedo.
There was no hole in the side of the SK
ship yet it ripped apart. This is due to a
new torpedo that may have come from a Virginia Class US
Submarine. This type torpedo does not
hit the side of the ship but rather detonates
directly underneath the ship to rip it open.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2fc061f40a7.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f62e7996b5b4.jpg[/atsimg]

this type torpedo was shown in the National Geographic
Documentary on the Virginia Class Submarine in
the youtube clip below at the 5:45 mark

To my knowledge, North Korea does not
have this type torpedo in it's arsenal which
means that it was either a US torpedo
or one of it's allies. But it was still blamed
on North Korea.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b5d6aef560d.jpg[/atsimg]

The above image shows the Cheonan was hit from directly underneath.

When there are no more boogie men
in the world

one has to be created to stroke
the US Military Industrial Complex.
edit on 11/28/2010 by boondock-saint because: clarifying

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

It is unreal how people buy into the lies of communism and dictators.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Why would a goverment starve its own people? it amazes me that somebody would even believe that.

Their was a famine in the early 90s caused by the loss of trade from the soviet union,severe flooding damaging crops and economic/military pressure from the USA.Things started to improve late 90s and as of today their is no issue with food production.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Actually it's existing. Romania had the same until 1989. Commies are these type of people. They don't care if others are starve to death, until they can be rich and eat whatever they can. To have a chance to understand this, you must understand how a Commie is thinking. They're evil to the core, pathetic liars, used to be mentally ill and paranoid on the highest level.
edit on 28-11-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
North Korea steals the money from sanctions put on them.Which is why ultimately sanctions realy never work.Because they steal it all.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by amurphy245

amurphy and boondock saint its pointless arguing with you guys cause you both think US is the Great Satan as Saddam said. If the US was ever attacked you would claim a false flag on anything. If a ICBM landed in California with the chinese flag on it and all chinese parts you would say the US made a Chinese rocket and shot it at themselves.

I would question both of your mental stability. Anyone who sees a conspiracy in every single event that happens on earth has a few issues imo.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Just more proof of the sick and twisted evil communist do to thier own country.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
The lunatic conspiracy nonsense is growing with the South Korea and the U.S. shooting a torpedo at thier own people.Yet North Korea is one of the worst dictator lunatic nations ever,which is an absolute fact.Yet we somehow should believe in retarded conspiracies over top facts and common sense.

Just some schmuck here live in their own programmed fantasy you see they give themself this world thinking that they have the truth that they deny ignorance but are swimming in a swath of their own vile. That or they are young and don't know about the real world yet. some are simply trolling to get your goose they don't even believe half the crap they type... Don't let them feed on you.
edit on 28-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

reply to post by ker2010

The why wasnt a war waged? Why has Sk/US not attacked NK? I mean according to you the US/SK sunk one of their own ships. Now they made NK attack them and kill SK citizens still they have not attacked. If the SK/US wanted to attack now they have the justification to!!!

i think it would look a little obvious to just invade over a sunken submarine,besides the north's military is very powerful i dont think it would be a walk in the park to attempt an invasion and you have various issues to consider such as a the norths nuclear deterrent,or that seoul has thousands of missiles pointed at it.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

amurphy and boondock saint its pointless arguing with you guys cause you both think US is the Great Satan as Saddam said. If the US was ever attacked you would claim a false flag on anything.

nope I only formulate opinions and theories on
events I can prove to myself that the Gov and
the MSM is lying to me about.

2 things about the official story
of the NK torpedo do not add up

1) The 46 SK Sailors who died on the Cheonan
died from drowning. No fire burns, no shrapnel,
no torpedo fragments. Then it means a shockwave
ripped the ship open and the torpedo I posted above
is designed to do that very thing.

2) The torpedo they presented to the MSM as proof
it was NK was of German Manufacture. Germans do
not sell torpedoes to NK.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Do you approve of the concentration camps that the relatives of defectors, or so called "political" criminals are brutally treated for simply being born in the wrong family? I suppose that you promote the brutal beating, starving, and execution of children who committed no crime, other then being born? Forced labor, torture, and execution of women and children for the crimes of family members? It's amazing the things people can rationalize.

Shin Dong-hyuk's story of his life in Camp NO.14 is a great example in how the North treats many of it's citizens. There are NUMEROUS camps like the one described in Shin's book "Escape to the Outside World" , the north doesn't really like to talk about 'em, but they're there. How ANYONE can condone that treatment of innocent women and children, I will never understand.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

i dont have to prove anything,its of no concern to me if you believe me or not im just giving you the facts from the north's perspective from which KCNA is the main news source.

You mean to say KCNA is the ONLY sanctioned news source from NK. If the world were privy to what really goes on there....

So how unbiased can KCNA be then?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

amurphy and boondock saint its pointless arguing with you guys cause you both think US is the Great Satan as Saddam said. If the US was ever attacked you would claim a false flag on anything.

nope I only formulate opinions and theories on
events I can prove to myself that the Gov and
the MSM is lying to me about.

2 things about the official story
of the NK torpedo do not add up

1) The 46 SK Sailors who died on the Cheonan
died from drowning. No fire burns, no shrapnel,
no torpedo fragments. Then it means a shockwave
ripped the ship open and the torpedo I posted above
is designed to do that very thing.

2) The torpedo they presented to the MSM as proof
it was NK was of German Manufacture. Germans do
not sell torpedoes to NK.

You see this guy boondock saint... He tries to give his theory with some sort of proof some, atleast some sort of logical thinking and he will admit it's a theory... A good conspiracy theorist not a dumb ass kid trying to get your goose.... Look to folks like this for alternative thinking.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Your not that bad i mean at least you do try to rationalize and back up your statements with some research although i dont agree with them.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syyth007

Do you approve of the concentration camps that the relatives of defectors, or so called "political" criminals are brutally treated for simply being born in the wrong family? I suppose that you promote the brutal beating, starving, and execution of children who committed no crime, other then being born? Forced labor, torture, and execution of women and children for the crimes of family members? It's amazing the things people can rationalize.

Shin Dong-hyuk's story of his life in Camp NO.14 is a great example in how the North treats many of it's citizens. There are NUMEROUS camps like the one described in Shin's book "Escape to the Outside World" , the north doesn't really like to talk about 'em, but they're there. How ANYONE can condone that treatment of innocent women and children, I will never understand.

How can anyone believe those stories without evidence i will never understand,just your run of the mill anti-dprk propaganda.The USSR was the big evil baddy but since that collapsed the DPRK became the new enemy and suddenly all thee wild claims start coming out in the late 80s early 90s.

Think for yourself,their is always two sides to a coin.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join