It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea deploys SA-2 surface-to-air missiles near Yellow Sea border with S. Korea

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by amurphy245
reply to post by ker2010

SK fired the first shot and NK retaliated,Where is the conspiracy.
edit on 28-11-2010 by amurphy245 because: (no reason given)

And your proof of this would be...?

Please stop trying to rewrite history on these boards. There is no evidence to suggest that SK fired aggressively at NK first, absolutely none.
NK provides no evidence for it, China provides no evidence for it, and yet you alone somehow KNOW that SK fired first.

I thought this was common knowledge? SK fired into DPRK's territorial waters and the DPRK shelled the Island where the fleet originated from.You think they just fired for the sake of it? they were making a point of defending their waters,ignoring such an intrusion would be a sign of weakness.

You want proof go find it yourself,or just carry on sucking up south koreas side of the story.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Soon these 'exercises' will become a full blown military confrontation.

This will probably be the first seriousy war of the modern era, with a nation vs. a nation.

*sigh*

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

reply to post by ker2010

Please stop trying to rewrite history on these boards. There is no evidence to suggest that SK fired aggressively at NK first, absolutely none.
NK provides no evidence for it, China provides no evidence for it, and yet you alone somehow KNOW that SK fired first.

I thought this was common knowledge? SK fired into DPRK's territorial waters and the DPRK shelled the Island where the fleet originated from.You think they just fired for the sake of it? they were making a point of defending their waters,ignoring such an intrusion would be a sign of weakness.

You want proof go find it yourself,or just carry on sucking up south koreas side of the story.

It's not common knowledge so how about you back up your claim with actual evidence and then maybe people will take what you have to say more seriously. You know the Korean Immigrants I interview speak very differently about NK than what you are trying to say. You don't back up your claims with anything. Most of the reports of North Korea come from pretty much every news agency around...except for north korea.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

reply to post by ker2010

its not his job to get proof! its yours.. you made the claim the burden of proof is on you.. when you tell people to get their own.. it means that your blowing smoke out your ass lol..

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Reaper2137

Actually he is right. The very first reports claimed that SK fired, then NK shot back. Then every news is changed to the NK shot first story. It's similar to the St. Ossetian incident, where the news agencies are told that the Russians attacked Georgia without any true reason. But in the reality, the first reports said that Georgians attacked and killed 2000 civilians in the previous night and then the Russians marched into Georgia to protect the Ossetians.

I believe this is the same scenario. Right now all the news channels are blaming the NK, but the first reports really mentioned the SK provoked NK with something and fired first. Maybe you can find some trace about it here on ATS too.

Actually Reaper, if you would be interested in the truth, you would look after his claims. But as you're clearly just mocking others and laughing at others when someone else has a different info then yours, I rather take him seriously, then any of your responses. You, Reaper cannot be taken seriously at all.
edit on 28-11-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412

Actually he is right. The very first reports claimed that SK fired, then NK shot back. Then every news is changed to the NK shot first story. It's similar to the St. Ossetian incident, where the news agencies are told that the Russians attacked Georgia without any true reason. But in the reality, the first reports said that Georgians attacked and killed 2000 civilians in the previous night and then the Russians marched into Georgia to protect the Ossetians.

I believe this is the same scenario. Right now all the news channels are blaming the NK, but the first reports really mentioned the SK provoked NK with something and fired first. Maybe you can find some trace about it here on ATS too.

Actually Reaper, if you would be interested in the truth, you would look after his claims. But as you're clearly just mocking others and laughing at others when someone else has a different info then yours, I rather take him seriously, then any of your responses. You, Reaper cannot be taken seriously at all.

You mean the first reports that SK fired into their own back yard? lol.. I'm glad to see that mommy had a good time helping you make up lie's while you were sleeping! lol..

yes it is his burden of proof.. he made the claim he needs to back it up. or are you new to how A.T.S works? and one only needs to look back at pages 9+ to see that you do what you say I do..

I think I would rather take Obama at face value rather than you.. at least you know he is talking bull.# while smiling at you lol.. and I think my dog leaves less crap in my back yard in a week than you do in a hour on this site lol..
edit on 28-11-2010 by Reaper2137 because: for WHO

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by peter_kandra

Originally posted by boondock-saint
2 noteworthy articles

China calls for urgent/emergency talks
www.foxnews.com...

South Korea accidentally fires shell
www.cnn.com...

It's about to get deep gentlemen

ban the hatches and save the babies

with all the Carrier Task Groups out to sea
a couple blows from China's DF21 to
our carriers and the US Mainland is open
to invasion from the Pacific.

Interesting scenario, but open to invasion from who? How in the world is another country going to mobilize enough ships to get a large enough contingent on the US mainland? That's also assuming our army and marines would just bow down and our east coast carriers couldn't make it through the Panama Canal in time. Then there's also the matter of millions of 2nd ammendment followers.

...and don't forget our Air Forces just waiting to pick off their troop carriers like fish in a barrel.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I believe it would be better if you would stop demand anything from people, tell them how should they act, because it's pretty boring, just as your childish mocking which is actually just presenting your intelligence level and that your parents didn't make a good job when it was about teaching you how to behave. You're an adult, right? Then act as an adult and look after these things. It's very easy and now we're leaving you the freedom to look after his claims. Don't be lazy. ATS is about research. Now, he is leaving it to you.

But the fact is I also remember for that what he mentioned. It was between one of the first posts regarding this matter (So I already gave you a hint where to look.). Have a nice research, kiddo.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I was on here posting last night and im back again to say the same thing i said 12 hours ago. Nothing is going to happen!! China's "big announcement" is that they want to hold talks. Woo wee. Big deal. NK has deployed some missiles but they have not fired them. The exercises will be over in 2 more days.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I would agree with you, but you forget one thing... WikiLeaks release. The U.S. is already making great damage controls before it would release anything, saying appologies to many other nations, including China. So let's wait today's WikiLeaks release then we'll see how the Chinese are going to react for that. If those documents are really capable to present something what the U.S. doesn't really want, the Chinese can use it for their advantage anytime and may order the U.S. to leave the Yellow Sea... what the U.S. is surely not going to fulfill. Possible result = the conflict escalates.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I believe it would be better if you would stop demand anything from people, tell them how should they act, because it's pretty boring, just as your childish mocking which is actually just presenting your intelligence level and that your parents didn't make a good job when it was about teach you how to behave. You're an adult, right? Then act as an adult and look after these things. It's very easy and now we're leaving you the freedom to look after his claims. Don't be lazy. ATS is about research. Now, he is leaving it to you.

But the fact is I also remember for that what he mentioned. It was between one of the first posts regarding this matter (So I already gave you a hint where to look.). Have a nice research, kiddo.

And while you're at it, Reaper, remember that the very first accounts of an incident are usually incorrect, and are many times the product of hurried lies and propaganda issued by the instigator.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Soon these 'exercises' will become a full blown military confrontation.

This will probably be the first seriousy war of the modern era, with a nation vs. a nation.

*sigh*

*SIGH* I love keyboard psychics TPTB should hire you !!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I believe it would be better if you would stop demand anything from people, tell them how should they act, because it's pretty boring, just as your childish mocking which is actually just presenting your intelligence level and that your parents didn't make a good job when it was about teaching you how to behave. You're an adult, right? Then act as an adult and look after these things. It's very easy and now we're leaving you the freedom to look after his claims. Don't be lazy. ATS is about research. Now, he is leaving it to you.

as you so like to single me out.. I'm not the only one who said it was on him to prove.. and you call me kiddo? you getting picked on so you have to pick back? Yes I am an adult.. but that doesn't mean I have to put up with morons.. like you!
its very easy to sit in your nice arm chair drink a coke.. and make # up.. I could do it too.. as for research.. I agree with mishigas and his post..

And while you're at it, Reaper, remember that the very first accounts of an incident are usually incorrect, and are many times the product of hurried lies and propaganda issued by the instigator.

I do do my research.. I don't tow my country's party line.. I served my country for damn near a decade been all over the world.. and I don't interject my life story and personal known how into every thing.. because I may be wrong. while you on the other hand.. has knowingly lied and made # up as you went along..

don't take your butt hurt feelings of getting proven wrong not just by me but others.. out on me.. or didn't your mom and dad not teach you know when you had been beaten? so just keep it up lol.. sheepie.. and for the recorded the only one on here.. I have disagreed with is you..

wonder why that is? its because your a creodont so stop being a cumberworld and get a life..

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Usually that one used to say "Get a life" who don't have any. So please stop this as you're just embarassing yourself. As I said if you would be interested in the truth, regardless you served your country for decade, you would do a proper research to get answers. I also served my country, but when a question is arised, I looked after the proper answers on my own when it was necessary, even if I knew the answer what I may find is maybe not the one that I'm going to like.

You simply fear the truth. But if you fear the truth, what the hell are you doing here at ATS?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
i dont have to prove anything,its of no concern to me if you believe me or not im just giving you the facts from the north's perspective from which KCNA is the main news source.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by amurphy245

When the news first broke the SK were conducting exercises but no where did it say they shot artillery that landed in NK territory.

NK was just pissed cause SK didnt listen to them and held the exercises near the NLL which they have every right to do. As long as none of their shells crossed into NK which none did then NK had no reason to attack.

And how about the ship that was sunk 8 months ago. You have me believe SK/US killed 48 of their own military to blame NK???!!? get real.
edit on 28-11-2010 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Usually that one used to say "Get a life" who don't have any. So please stop this as you're just embarassing yourself. As I said if you would be interested in the truth, regardless you served your country for decade, you would do a proper research to get answers. I also served my country, but when a question is arised, I looked after the proper answers on my own when it was necessary, even if I knew the answer what I may find is maybe not the one that I'm going to like.

You simply fear the truth. But if you fear the truth, what the hell are you doing here at ATS?

yeah I so have no life.. lol.. I sit at home all day and do nothing lol.. and I don't fear any thing not you and really not your country lol.. I really don't care that you served yours.. your country sucks that's like saying a cock roach served their collective... and you didn't do any research.. you made # up.. built and sailed the S.S make # up.. and than when you get busted for it.. you make even more # up lol.. your a joke.. and a sad one at that.. I may have no Life but.. you suffer from delusions of grandeur if you think you prove any thing.. other than your stupid.. really I feel sorry for you... Peace

link   

i dont have to prove anything,its of no concern to me if you believe me or not im just giving you the facts from the north's perspective from which KCNA is the main news source.

In other words.. you also sail the S.S make # up..

link   
South Korea accidentally fires shell
www.cnn.com...

I do not know if this is from the incident
earlier in the week or a brand new shelling.
It didn't specify.

If it is from a shelling today
there are some itchy trigger
fingers in South Korea.

The article is dated today 11/28/10

The military is conducting an exercise unrelated to joint maneuvers with the U.S.

edit on 11/28/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

More than likely..But this will lead to all out war eventualy anyways.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join