It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Adam Yahiye Gadahn aka Adam Perlman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Why did this Jew from California with family members sitting on the board of the jewish anti defamation league decide to become a spokesperson for alquaeda?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Honestly I could have used a little more information, or at least a link to the wikipedia article on the guy which I'll include in this response:

en.wikipedia.org...

Indeed, this correlation seems to point to a Mossad-CIA 911 conspiracy, as I've been recently believing more and more.

Seriously though, this thread could have been great, but there's practically no information in it except for a guy's name. thanks for bringing this to my attention though...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'd venture to guess the same reason Bin Laden did when his father has business deals with American presidents and builds US bases in the Middle East.

Money.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Here's where he get's arrested by Pakistan.

Then USrael let him go to make more videos, but told everyone said Pakistan lied.

And here's the truth about Adam Pearlman

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
just like the now number one al CIA duh guy on the US hit list...
he has been have lunch at the whitehouse all along

Anwar Al-Awlaki may be the first American on the CIA’s kill or capture list, but he was also a lunch guest of military brass at the Pentagon within months of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks, Fox News has learned.
Documents exclusively obtained by Fox News, including an FBI interview conducted after the Fort Hood shooting in November 2009, state that Awlaki was taken to the Pentagon as part of the military’s outreach to the Muslim community in the immediate aftermath of the attacks.

The incident was flagged by a current Defense Department employee who came forward and told investigators she helped arrange the meeting after she saw Awlaki speak in Alexandria, Va.

thepartyofknow.com...

"The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US . . ." -- Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook

The FBI lists Gadahn's aliases as Abu Suhayb Al-Amriki, Abu Suhayb, Yihya Majadin Adams, Adam Pearlman, and Yayah.

But Adam Pearlmen is his REAL name! Adam is the grandson of the late Carl K. Pearlman; a prominent Jewish urologist in Orange County. Carl was also a member of the board of directors of the Anti-Defamation League, which was caught spying on Americans for Israel in 1993, much as AIPAC has been caught up in the more recent spy scandal.

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Osama we Bin had
I tells ya we been had....

"we have met the enemy, and he is us" - pogo

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Did I get this right? He was lavished to a dinner at the pentagon WHILE supposedly being atop the cia/fbi most wanted list? I wouldnt have thought theyd go this far, which is as far as they can go without publicly admitting everything.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
reply to post by Danbones

Did I get this right? He was lavished to a dinner at the pentagon WHILE supposedly being atop the cia/fbi most wanted list? I wouldnt have thought theyd go this far, which is as far as they can go without publicly admitting everything.

No, he was not on the wanted list then , obviously.

top topics

join