It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Who are you quoting? And what does that have to do with King Phillip's War?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by Steam

You know what I mean!

As righteous as Islam may be, I don't want it forced upon me.

I think these diehard Muslims will have a shock when they realise that Human Beings have freedom of choice.

MANY INFIDELS WILL DENY YOUR CRUSADE!!!

Sorry, no offense to any individual poster but your religions still only appeal to a fraction of the planet.

Tell your God to come enlighten us of 'his?' existencew and we will believe but untill then you are flogging a dead horse.

Good luck.

Exactly, a star for you

It is beyond my imagination how everyone seems to forget about this fact yet are able to go out there and blame everything on the "Jews"

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steam
reply to post by elusive52

My bad, I mistook you for someone else and thus I edited the quote out.

And yes I used to be a Muslim

Are you a Muslim?

I can prove it to you then
edit on 24-11-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

yes I am Muslim, I converted/reverted 10 years ago and Alhamdulillah it was the best thing that could ever of happened to me.

how can you prove you were a Muslim, only Allah knows your heart.

you sound proud that you are now kafir? what a terrible mistake you made if you are genuine.

I can prove Islam is the truth from Allah. the evidence is overwhelming...

www.quranmiracles.org...
www.miraclesofthequran.com...

I pray with all my heart you see the error you have made and re examine your choice, Allah guide you!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp

Not true. Jesus was a Jew. How many countless people were killed for Christianity? King Phillips War was even fought because Native Americans wouldn't convert. I believe you need to reexamine Judaic thinking and realize that the Abrahamic faiths worship violence and exhibit spiritual egotism. My way or the highway is their motto.
edit on 24-11-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: wrong word

Agree 100% with this

Whether it be Judaism, Islam, or Christianity, all the Abrahamic faiths are barbaric and backwards killing each other over an invisible deity.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

It's not got that far yet but eventually will.The Palestinian suffering increases everyday.

Palestinian conflict by the numbers

Ok, since were posting videos.

This is palestinian TV portraying rabbis as kidnapping Arab children to make matzah bread for passover with their blood. Do you also believe this too? You gullible idiot.

If palestine is so innocent. why do they lie like this? this isnt even the half of it.

Palestine Media Watch - why? Because they need to have their corrupt evil media watched

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by elusive52

Are you a Muslim?

yes I am Muslim, I converted/reverted 10 years ago and Alhamdulillah it was the best thing that could ever of happened to me.

you sound proud that you are now kafir? what a terrible mistake you made if you are genuine.

www.quranmiracles.org...

I pray with all my heart you see the error you have made and re examine your choice, Allah guide you!

I am sorry that you see me as thinking rationally and actually choosing for myself what ideas I choose to believe in as being bad.

Sorry to burst your bubble but their are many ex-Muslims I know who are now either atheists or agnostics now

You probably thought that this never happened to Muslims

You are probably one of the Muslims who think that I should be killed for being an apostate

People like you give Islam a bad name and is the reason I left it in the first place

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Originally posted by dontreally
Hope you get how #ing retarded it is comparing Israel to the Nazis, and palestinians to the Jews who suffered in the holocaust.

Its like comparing a tent to the empire state building. I dont support everything Israel does, but the comparison is gross and offensive and the way people use it so lightly is simply amazing.

I really don't want to disagree with you on this, and I don't really (sorry, unintended pun), but suffering is always relative. Perhaps it shouldn't be, but it is in real time, and the Palestians are suffering in comparison to others a mere stones throw away. And it is not entirely their own fault, the Israeli economy for one reason or another is more successful than the Palestinians, they get more inward investment. The Palestinians haven't got anything to produce anything to sell, what are they supposed to do? Where does the money come from? They can't even get aid in without breaking the law.

And the point is, no one wants the Palestinians to have better living conditions, they want them angry, they want them to keep asking for some dignity, and if not getting that, finding a way of expressing it through baser means. It serves their aims. The current 'peace' negotiations, as an example, the US choose to offer 20 fighter planes in exchange for peace. Lasting peace is not bought with weaponry. How about using those billions to pay for a decent santitation system? Or housing? Education? That is I am sure what the people want and I am sure that is what would buy them peace. It worked for Heydrich in Czechoslovakia. That is why he had to be assasinated.

Im not gonna address whether 'sufferring should be understood as relative'. what a mature person should understand, is that even though the Gaza strip is incredibly cramped, they have full grocery stores. Literally, everyday hundreds of Israel trucks come into the Gaza strip bringing in food. Nobody is starving.

Now, understand that in context with what went on during the holocaust. Are you going to compare a mosquito bite to a massive flesh wound? The latter objectively is much more painful, and any reasonable, moral person will understand that.

Also, the money the US gives to palestine as 'support' is than funneled down to hamas, who spends its money finding ways to exploit its own citizens and killing Israelis.

the entire thing is one massive corrupt thing.

As bad as Israel can be, palestine is worse.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp

Not true. Jesus was a Jew. How many countless people were killed for Christianity? King Phillips War was even fought because Native Americans wouldn't convert. I believe you need to reexamine Judaic thinking and realize that the Abrahamic faiths worship violence and exhibit spiritual egotism. My way or the highway is their motto.
edit on 24-11-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: wrong word

Agree 100% with this

Whether it be Judaism, Islam, or Christianity, all the Abrahamic faiths are barbaric and backwards killing each other over an invisible deity.

what nonsense!

the Quran forbids aggression, our greeting is salaam (peace), Islam is about charity, love, compassion, mercy, forgiveness, purity, spirituality,

its just you people are brainwashed by the jewish zionist controlled media AND ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE BS THEY TELL YOU.

every picture of a Muslim is in a state of war, or portrayed as a terrorist and you brain-dead people actually believe this propaganda!

why don't they show the hajj? why don they show the the mosques full of peaceful worshippers(when churches and synagogues are turned into night clubs)... and on and on and on.

jihad is a necessity when evil men do evil things (such as what is happening in israel).

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Israel should just be honest. We're trying to make a jewish homeland that stretches from the Nile to the Euphrates just like in the book.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Thats ridiculous.

The current state of zionism is very ill concieved. The first zionists wanted to settle in Africa. Instead shady practices and non assimilation ensued over what?... a 10-15 year period in a region that some Jews thought it was a bad idea to settle there considering some of the disputes that had arisen over the wailing wall and other rights. Nevertheless, after they decided on that region (current Israel) against Britains and much of the worlds wishes there were only supposed to be 10,000 Jews a year for five years allowed to settle in current Israel...how many bought/ stole land from the people who had lived there the previous 1,000+ years? A few million.

Its all right there in the white papers. Read. Israel should not exist the way it does. Im not anti jewish, but the way Israel formed its nation is a thieving way to do it.

That being said its the past and cant be undone therfore the factions that continually wage war and kill innocent lives should be held accountable for their inhumaness. When Israel counters back harder and harder to stop children from being blown up by incoming mortar rounds and suicide retards I cant honestly blame them.

Also, the majority of Muslims do not hate Jews or wish their demise. Their are Jewish communities throughout the Middle East, just as there are Muslim communities throughout Israel.

But just as it has always been and always will be those who scream the loudest get heard the most, and unfortunately its the wackos that want to instate Islamic law and zionists that scream holier than though rhetoric that get the air time. To both sides:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Are you a Muslim?

www.quranmiracles.org...

I am sorry that you see me as thinking rationally and actually choosing for myself what ideas I choose to believe in as being bad.

Sorry to burst your bubble but their are many ex-Muslims I know who are now either atheists or agnostics now

You are probably one of the Muslims who think that I should be killed for being an apostate

People like you give Islam a bad name and is the reason I left it in the first place

I have more respect for this elusive guy than you.

I may be pro-Israel and zionism, but i respect anyone who seeks G-d.

Allah is from the aramaic word "elah" as in the book of Ezra and daniel.

and its ultimately from the Hebrew root Eloah.

Its a shame Jews and muslims think they have nothing in common. They worship the same G-d. Seek peace, and dont seek 'war'. Thats what i say.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Are you a Muslim?

www.quranmiracles.org...

your full of bs!

you cant challenge the Quran because it will destroy all your arguments. you were never a Muslim, just another jew trying to stir things up.

no I don't believe you need to be killed for being an apostate, firstly because you were never Muslim and secondly the Quran states clearly "there is no compulsion in religion"

the truth is barely any Muslims ever leave their religion, Muslims know they have the truth and are ready to die for it, never mind leaving it.

anyone can claim anything, you are a joke, im sure you know people that left Islam...yeh right!

why are you thinking rationally? who created you then? who made dna, your eyesight? oh i forgot...evolution! chance and luck created dna and the entire universe, that is not rational, that is the ramblings of a mad man!

i gave you the proof of Islam in those websites, if you choose to ignore it then as the Quran says "prepare for the fire whose fuel is men and stones."

to you your way and to me mine! see you on judgment day!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

This also troubles me. Most of the modern religions are obviously all worshipping the same God.

It's about time we all realised this and moved on from religious differences.

When one seriously investigates the history of religion, one will realise that it all stems from the same place.

Stop buying the lies, if there is a creator, there are no records of it creating us. If such an entity were real, we would have a lot more factual evidence by now.

Not an individual spirit for each culture.

If Allah was the allmighty, then why are there so many other religions?

HMM/.?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'll state the question I have here that I have in other threads.

Who on earth would invest in the west bank communities and settlements that are consistantly being built?

Seriously...where is the money coming from? Who is benefiting? Who are the investors? Why are they building there when there is a decent chance that it could stoke violence? In good chance kill the occupants, waste the investors money and just simply create more havoc for the people living in the area. Could you imagine the inflation that must be hitting?

Entrpeneur distributor:
Hmm... is my shipment of goods going to reach the target destination so I can reach my sales goals? Lets see 15% chance to get bombed, 25% chance people will be to scared to go shopping this holiday season, what do I have to do to compete? Oh, I know! Raise prices!

How does commerce even work in an area where basic security is constantly being comprimised?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Israel should just be honest. We're trying to make a jewish homeland that stretches from the Nile to the Euphrates just like in the book.

Israel has no intention to do that until Moshiach comes.

Right now were in the proccess of moshiach Ben Yosef.

The Talmud describes two different moshiachs. "Yosef" is related to 'assef' which means "to gather". Right now Jews are gathering home. Theyre going back home.

Than, sometime very soon (since this proces began in '48) Moshiach ben David will come. He is the actual, historical person associated with Moshiach. He will bring the world back to G-d.

Its said that in his days Israel will expand to include modern day Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and the Sinai peninsula until the Nile.

Why not? Those were Israelis bounderies during Solomons reign (the 15th generation from abraham - the 'full moon' of Israels monarchy).

You may not understand, but Israels purpose is for all mankind.

Right now, Jews, christians, are not even allowed to set foot on the temple mount. In the future, when the Dome of the Rock is removed, and the 3rd temple built, Jews, Christians, Muslims, ALL PEOPLE will be allowed to come to Jerusalem, to the holy mount, to offer prayers to the king of the universe, HaKodesh Baruck Hu (The holy one, blessed is he).

Moshiach, or messiah, is simply a normal man of the davidic line who possesses a unique neshama (souk) which encompasses all the souls of mankind. Its because of this that he will be able to bring back all the Jewish souls to Israel, and all gentile souls to return to G-d, by following the 7 noahide laws.

I believe this, and im a non Jew.

Though in the future "israel" the holy land, will spread across the whole earth. This means simply, The holiness of israel, which is due to its lowliness(literally the lowest elevation on earth) and humility, will spread across the earth. All peoples will submit (which to a muslim should be a good thing, should it not?) to the one G-d, who is one in all the worlds.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

This is not really on topic. Nonetheless, I don't find it very loving of a god to throw its creations into hell for not believing in it. In fact, even if I did believe in such a god I would not follow its religion as an act of rebellion.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

This also troubles me. Most of the modern religions are obviously all worshipping the same God.

When one seriously investigates the history of religion, one will realise that it all stems from the same place.

Stop buying the lies, if there is a creator, there are no records of it creating us. If such an entity were real, we would have a lot more factual evidence by now.

HMM/.?

of course all religion stems from the same place...that is the one god almighty Allah! what you people don't understand is Islam is the only religion that makes it a condition of faith to believe in all the prophets of god, and all the religious books (jewish included).

the jews don't accept Jesus and Mohammad and the Christians dont accept Mohammad but the Muslims accept all jewish prophets and Jesus as the messiah (the highest prophet of god equal with Mohammad moses Abraham and Noah).

gods signature is everywhere, in creation in dna and light, in the perfection of creation. and above all the scientific miracles in the Quran.

Allah is the almighty and we all are destined to return to him for judgment.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant

This is not really on topic. Nonetheless, I don't find it very loving of a god to throw its creations into hell for not believing in it. In fact, even if I did believe in such a god I would not follow its religion as an act of rebellion.

Hell is a state of being.

This world was created to be a 'home' for G-d. Only us humans can make that happen (being created in his image). Those who live a life affirming the unity bwetween the higher worlds, and this world, create 'heavens' for themselves.

Conversely, all evil, divisive behavior, which separates this world from him, creates 'hells'. Were all responsible for what we do.

G-d doesnt punish for no reason. He punishes in order for the ultimate good.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

HMM/.?

Well, there IS a lot of evidence, in the mystical traditions.

Also, G-d might be the same. But not all people worship the same G-d.

for instance, deists, do not see G-d as relating to man in a personal, meaningful way. They dont see a G-d with providence, omnipotence and omnipresent. This a uniquely Jewish view of G-d, which the Christians and Muslims have inherited.

So, thats where the issues lie. mainly, in a moral relativism, vs. a g-d who seeks for man to discipline himself.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I'm responding to the idea of hell literally being an eternal torture. I have nothing against people believing what you do, but I find it terrible that people could accept and believe and be ok with the idea that the god they believe in would let them be tortured eternally for not believing.

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join