It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a heads up....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Before you want to go ahead and flame me or anything look at my posts and threads I am not a fear monger. The best i can source this to is a friend of a friend type of attitude. So regardless, please take this for what its worth and if you wanna say I am being somethin just keep it to yourself.

I just had a conversation that let me believe that "something" will be going down in the Koreas over the next 72 hours and the White House is expecting a North Korean response. With that said I only hope it is peace talks or something along that line. If I can get any more info ( I will) I will share it as soon as possible.

BC
edit on 23-11-2010 by BlastedCaddy because: Because I can

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You said that your conversation led you to believe... can you tell us more about the said conversation?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Let the flamers come if they choose. With this mornings news this is on most of our minds anyway. We can only pray that your friend is wrong.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
never happen. and why? its NOT in the script.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Interesting I can only hope they got China on board to calm N.Korea down. I just read a thread on a Thanksgiving Day massacre and nukes possibly being smuggled into some large U.S. cities... We can only wait and see. I really cannot see much good coming from this situation though. Thanks for the heads up !

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
possible nukes smuggled....what does that mean? explain that more,this may be a site,but thats an awful lot just to casually write up.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yes can you please give a little more detail?

Did your friend know something before today's attack that wasnt in the so called "media"?
Looking forward to reading what else was said...

I hope this isnt the "event" that leads to ww3

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by piercebitchone

Whoa!
Can you give the curious ones a link?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Any glimmers of information help. Thanks for posting; the nk thing is pretty scary. Is the prez in the country? Last I heard he was phoning in interviews from Lisbon portugal.
edit on 23-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
no i screw up in cheif is out of course. he should take a vaction and come back to the white house and do something

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that something will happen over the next 24 to 48 hours something will happen in that region.

I'm not sure that anyone here thinks nothing will happen.

A soverign nation has been attacked by its sworn enemy. Not only this incident is fresh, but you also have the sinking of that SoKo navy vessel not too terribly long ago.

Folks need to remember that they only signed a CEASE FIRE - no surrender occurred, and no real peace treaty was signed.

There is still technically a state of war between those two nations.

I would also offer that the Obama administration and the Obama state department has pretty well mangled the state of relative calm that has existed for decades.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I am just geting around to checking the news. I had no idea of the the shelling at the time i posted. I believe my friend thought I had knowledge of the NK attack. so that explains some thing on my end. So, my friend has a brother in some branch of the military. He posted real early this am on FB, "going to join the fight. wish me luck and pray for me"...My friends brothers FB account was then erased. This is more dire then I orig thought...Hope china keedp their wits about them..

I knew this prior to the orig post but i was a bit to paranoid to go into detail....When i checked out MSNBC. when they said that the US was not doin anything to provoke is when I thought it wise to post.
edit on 23-11-2010 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by BlastedCaddy because: horrible grammar fixed to not so bad grammar

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

I apologize after re reading my post I went whoa there ! Anyway someone made a post in prophecies and predictions that I just read re: a Thanksgiving Day massacre that I guess is mentioned in the bible. I had just finished reading it and saw this one. Now I just read Logan Airport shut down for suspicious package, I think it's in Boston. My mind is all over the place today, better quit while ahead before I get screamed at...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

I apologize after re reading my post I went whoa there ! Anyway someone made a post in prophecies and predictions that I just read re: a Thanksgiving Day massacre that I guess is mentioned in the bible. I had just finished reading it and saw this one. Now I just read Logan Airport shut down for suspicious package, I think it's in Boston. My mind is all over the place today, better quit while ahead before I get screamed at...

edit on 23-11-2010 by piercebitchone because: double post sorry ;(

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I hope nothing happens, because I really wanted to go shopping the Black Friday.

:'(

it'll make me blue if I see all those innocents getting slaughtered for control, power, and greed.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I would heed any desire to keep focus on Bible Scripts, yeah, if you let it, it will happen, but it's not us letting it, it is them. Draining our spirits from the love within. The Bible Codes are a facet of The Cube. So many happened in Ezekiel, and we are still in that book.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
..and no joke 15 mins ago I was signed out of ATS (never had that happen to me before) Every time i would go to sign back in it would just continuously load and then would freeze.... I then started to go to other pages that i would need some sort of a sign in such as E-Mail et cetera et cetera and in like flynn. Then I would return to ATS and the same thing would happen as i did before. Me and my paranoia.

Anyway.... a MOD or someone with Mod like powers... could you find out what the reason was i couldn't signinto ATS for a few???

edit on 23-11-2010 by BlastedCaddy because: following the rabbit hole

edit on 23-11-2010 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by BlastedCaddy because: crap grammer and a sticky g.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
After reading this article, I wouldn't doubt it. I hope that things calm down.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I'm not going to keep it to myself, if your going to post it, its free game to be responded to. First of all at the point you made this thread everyone should have heard about the fire exchange between the koreas, so for you to come up with the lame "freind of a friend" thing and not give any other details is just a LOAD!. Why not dig a little more before posting somehting that is SO VERY VAGUE?? Seriously what purpose does it serve to post this vague thread?????

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

What are you talking about?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join