It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC producer says TSA agent felt inside her underwear

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JonInMichigan

Daaaarn! I LOL-ed SOO hard, I spilled my coffee. Oh, and You, Sir, I HATE You...I totaled my motorbike last week, broke a couple of ribs, and now laughing hurts...A LOT!.... Thnx for nothing!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by diakrite

Sorry about that!

I just find this topic insulting to my intelligence. They don't check the luggage, so what is to stop someone from putting the bomb in there?

No one will ever be successful with a knife again, not with a gun in the cockpit and a bunch of passengers that would rather take a boxcutter to the stomach and be a national hero rather than smash into a highrise building.

They are pissing off the public for nothing.

Personally I think it is to condition the public into getting use to invasive searches in our everyday lives. Perhaps they will want to do these type of seaches to enter a concert or football game in the future!

I'm glad we are standing our ground as Americans before the above scenario becomes a reality. Speaking of which, TSA is an American thing. If the other countries aren't doing this that what good is it to security?

For instance, I took a plane from Ireland though Newark NJ then went on to Michigan. I didn't need to be screened in Newark before I got on a freshly fueled up bomb (plane) heading to Michigan. So what good would this screening in the USA do?

I think this is another one of those "don't let an problem go to waste" as Rohmbo or Pelosi have indicated. It's an oppurtunity for the government to condition people into giving away their 4th Ammendment rights.

As for the people who say, we just don't take a plane then...well I'm sorry, I don't have several months to spend on a boat crossing the Atlantic to visit our neighbors in Europe for a few days. I'm planning on going to Italy and Scotland in 2011... not looking forward to this BS.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Why on earth would anyone get upset from a body search? Isn't this what we voted for when we got the patriot act?

If this woman had a box cutter up her pants, then so could six other people have a box cutter up their pants. Then, several buildings would fall after the planes would fly in to them. Be a patriot, for God's sake!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Damn.... I think there is a business oppurtunity here.

You know how they sell the metal sleaves for your cards that have RFID? Why not start selling flexable foil underwear and bras?

They could even have messages in the metal like "BLO ME" and things like that, while still covering up your naughty bits.

As for women and their nipples being exposed or breasts being exposed by the xrays...well...I guess that might bother some women but there is usually not much left for the imagination with the clothes most of them wear.
I never got that whole concept of breast exposure. The one part women can't show in public (in the USA anyway) is their nipples. They can show everything else but the nipple. The nipple is sacred. But men have ONLY nipples and we can show them all day long. So nipples are important not to show on woman why?

This culture is all messed up. I am a neopagan and at most of our hot weather gatherings we will have 1000 women walking around topless. It really becomes mundane after a couple days and no one really cares.

I'm more concerned about the health risks of the machines.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
Why on earth would anyone get upset from a body search? Isn't this what we voted for when we got the patriot act?

If this woman had a box cutter up her pants, then so could six other people have a box cutter up their pants. Then, several buildings would fall after the planes would fly in to them. Be a patriot, for God's sake!

Thats very interesting that you say that.... What makes you think they search every passenger? Maybe 1 out of 5? So does that mean that this failed attempt at safety will stop 1/5 of the terrorist plots? What about the other 4??

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
to agent:

"before you begin your procedure i must warn you that i have a nerve impulse condition in my testicle area that may or may not cause my arm or arms to reflex in forward motion. i cannot be held liable for any damages to your person(s) if you so choose to proceed."

LOLOLOLOLOL... with tears.. !!!!

I love it !!!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

Well, we have seen the trend already in the past few years, since 9/11 and even before that with the Oklahoma bombing.

Eroding liberties in the name of safety but more in the name of profits, this the way that we are heading, profiting on the freedoms of American citizens.

Follow the money trail, the agenda is getting very scary, from full body scans, to retina scans, to under the skin chips.

The ultimate goal to have as much citizens under a data base that can easily target you as a dissenter of a follower.

Perhaps twenty years ago this will have sound like a joke, now . . . sadly is not so.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by Gnarly

Your shortsightedness amazes me. Maybe one day when you have to have some random dude do a cavity search on you, so that you can go to a public public place, you'll wake up. "cry babies"? I think not. You see people who need to conform out of FEAR and i see people who are "pissed as hell" and are about ready to "not take it anymore".

I'm flying next month... I bought my tickets before the scanners were implemented. Whats your grand excuse as for why i should have to go through the scanners that weren't mentioned when i bought said tickets?

MOTF!

Yes, when some random dude tries to do a search on me just to go somewhere, I'll break his arm off. But the TSA agents aren't just random dudes, and they aren't doing a cavity search. By the way, since a lot of you are unresearched. They don't do cavity searches at airports, so once again, you TSA sheeple in fear, do your freaking research before you think about something.

It's really unfathomable to think it's unreasonable to search someone before they board a plane. Do you expect to get on the plane as it's not your right in the slightest bit? Literally, you have no rights boarding a plane. You must first buy a ticket, or buy your own plane. It's not just blowing up a plane, but there are other reasons. Like drug smuggling and such.

Going through the scanners once isn't bad. If you're scared of that, you'll be too scared of an x-ray from the doctor. I do agree, though, for those that have to go through that for the job can go through something new, a scanner that doesn't emit radiation. Those people are in risk, but even then, it's still minimal. We haven't seen anyone with cancer or radiation poisoning yet, have we?

Please, if someone can just answer my question I've been asking since the first TSA thread opened up a few days ago, how is it unreasonable to be searched before you board a plane?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

reply to post by havok

And that means what? Pot blows up planes now and somehow some chick that had some and got caught and that keeps us safe at night? Really? TSA leave my holes alone!

MOTF!

One word Semtex...Lately referred to as "Terrorist Playdough"

It is what took down Pan Am 103 over Lockerbie,

It is what Richard Reid, the attempted show bomber had molded into his shoes.

It is what Umar Farouk had in his underwear when he tried to blow Northwest Airlines flight 253 destined for Detroit.

The device consisted of a six-inch (15-cm) packet which was sewn into his underwear containing the explosive powder PETN, which became a plastic explosive when mixed with the high explosive triacetone triperoxide (TAPN) (the same two explosives that were used by Richard Reid in 2001), and a syringe containing liquid acid. Abdulmutallab created the explosive by mixing PETN with TAPN and other ingredients.

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't know if the Bombs discovered on UPS/Fedex planes last month were semtex, but I have to assume they were since the explosive was molded to fit inside an Ink Cartridge in a printer.

At least one of the bombs was timed to bring the plane down over a "populated area" of the east coast. Not a jewish center as once thought. They were addressed to a a jewish center in Chicago, but timed to explode as the plane was over a city on the East Coast....though the FBI has been mum where exactly that detonation was scheduled to take place..

Parcel bomb was due to explode over East Coast of U.S.,
articles.latimes.com...

Semtex typically has a chemical added to aid in detection, but it is possible, if not very likely, that it can be bought without the additive, making it very difficult to detect.

250 grams downed the plane over Lockerbie. about the size of a hockey puck, moldable into any shape like playdough.

All of that said....sure, we need to constantly rethink our security proceedures and what we should or shouldn't do, but there is no doubt that Al-Qaeda has made it clear in recent months that they plan on downing US airliners, cargo, passenger jets, whatever they can. AND the holiday season is primetime...the most travellers in the airports...the biggest damage/loss of life potential.

Not sure what the answer is...I have no doubt everyone in the security field is brainstorming ways to come up with less controversial screening methods, but in my opinion...if this is all we got for now, we should be doing it.

The USA is in no condition....economically or otherwise...to suffer another significant terrorist attack right now.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

I still dont understand what it is that you are getting at? Im really not trying to be a jerk, but if you think that screening or patting down every 5th or 6th passenger that is in line to fly will somehow make us safer, then im at a loss for words here....

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Stop feeding the machine and dont fly. In this day of age at least in business thier should be no need. Its an expence businesses shouldn't need to use anymore with computers and E-meetings and such. I can see wanting to fly and see another country or relitave but that doesn't need to be done everyday.

Cooporations are what keep the airlines in business pretty much anyway. Stop feeding them too, thiers no need for all the garbage we make to just buy for what to look at or to have your neighbor look at it. Redicolus!!!!

You can travel by boat. It will take longer but youll get there. You could buy your own plane that would do it or mooch a ride from someone that has a plane.

The searching everything and fingers in croches for terrorist things is the real terroist act IMO.

What will they do in a few decades maybe even sooner when cars themselves are able to fly. Then you can buy your own personal terror bomb. What then, are they gonna have some dude sit by your flying car at all times asking you to strip down for a cavity search. BTW what is the deal with private planes do private owners have to go threw this garbage. If not wouldn't that be silly.

I could understand having to do this in a communist country with all the pat downs and scanners but not in the US. When will people stop buying in to this nonsence. The more people thier are the more crazies thier are going to be. Sooner or later some nut job is going to try to blow up a building wheather or not they have an agenda.

If it stays in just the airports don't go and keep an eye on it. Once it leaves the airports game over folks. Once they start putting them into schools and businesses then we lost and thier will be no return.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gnarly

Why are you complaining about people researching? I know damned well what a body cavity search is. Whats wrong with metal detectors and bomb sniffing dogs? Someone wasnt making enough money off of those, thats what the problem is. So the put up these highly intrusive scanners fro what? To give YOU the feeling of safety. How long has your head been in the sand? I know that we are no safer flying than we were 10 years ago, before 9/11. Do you? Do you feel warm and snuggly at night knowing that people are beeing scanned at airports? In fact the biggest advancement to our safety when it comes to flying was made right after the 9//11 fiasco. They put better locks on the cockpit doors and gave the pilots pistols. WOW no more planes getting taken over since then I see. If some bat crazy hack wants to blow up a plane do you really think that these scanners are going to stop them?

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
At the risk of putting things in perspective, in the UK over a period of approximately 30 yesrs, regular IRA bombings occured, both in Ireland and on UK mainland. Security was heightened, but there was never this frenzy, and certainly no mass stripping away of freedoms and NO sexual groping.

This is NOT about security. It's doublespeak. It's about taking away people's security and their freedom. It is psyope and it's following the same observable pattern.

Even the security expert at Tel Aviv airport and a spokesman from El Al say this is ridiculous, and increasingly statements are being made that these machines DO NOT FIND POWDER!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Gnarly

Why are you complaining about people researching? I know damned well what a body cavity search is. Whats wrong with metal detectors and bomb sniffing dogs? Someone wasnt making enough money off of those, thats what the problem is. So the put up these highly intrusive scanners fro what? To give YOU the feeling of safety. How long has your head been in the sand? I know that we are no safer flying than we were 10 years ago, before 9/11. Do you? Do you feel warm and snuggly at night knowing that people are beeing scanned at airports? In fact the biggest advancement to our safety when it comes to flying was made right after the 9//11 fiasco. They put better locks on the cockpit doors and gave the pilots pistols. WOW no more planes getting taken over since then I see. If some bat crazy hack wants to blow up a plane do you really think that these scanners are going to stop them?

MOTF!

Totally agree. There was a pilot on one of these TSA threads who said they were no longer allowed to carry pistols...I have't had that confirmed, but it was reported by someone who said he was a pilot. If it is the case, I wonder why that was.
edit on 23-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Gnarly

MOTF!

If you know what a cavity search is, then why do you say it's what the TSA agents do? Just own yourself there, please. Highly intrusive, because they see you in your home? Nope, they just see what's right in front of them. Don't like it? Don't buy a plane ticket, you won't have to deal with it.

Get over it, it's a plane that's capable of doing a lot of damage, and that has a lot of lives on it, plus the millions is cost to build it. So just because not everyone jacks a plane or blows one up doesn't mean they can't use the plane for a transportation means, transporting a weapon or drugs to somewhere else. Also, because not everyone does that either doesn't mean we should go ahead and relax on our security. Just like people like to point out, the borders are open. If there is a way people can do something, they will. The less ways, the less chance. The less chance, well... that's just smart.

I really do think the scanners would have a higher probability of stopping some lune than no scanners at all. That should be obvious.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The NWO is trying to break us down sexually. Resist. Haha.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
At the risk of putting things in perspective, in the UK over a period of approximately 30 yesrs, regular IRA bombings occured, both in Ireland and on UK mainland. Security was heightened, but there was never this frenzy, and certainly no mass stripping away of freedoms and NO sexual groping.

This is NOT about security. It's doublespeak. It's about taking away people's security and their freedom. It is psyope and it's following the same observable pattern.

Even the security expert at Tel Aviv airport and a spokesman from El Al say this is ridiculous, and increasingly statements are being made that these machines DO NOT FIND POWDER!!!

Another thing is that only flyers from the USA are going through this. All Americans are considered possible terrorists. Even Canadian news is talking about how the USA is going overboard. People flying into the US from other countries have not gone through these types of groping searches. Other countries aren't even considering these invasive searches.

As far as the scanner goes, there was someone ( an expert of sorts) interviewed that said if someone was to strap on a flattened, round disk of explosive powder onto themselves and then go through the machine, it would not be seen, due to the round edges and the flatness.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
POTENTIAL SOLUTION TO AIRPORT SCREENINGS:

Many people are clearly upset by the latest attempts by our government to *keep us safe.* Adam and Eve had no shame, they walked around naked. It is a perfectly natural state. See, nudists have it right. If a bunch of nudists were flying to a new nudist colony, they would have no problem with stripping down to nothing. And, don't we have to spread the cheeks for the doctor every few years anyway?

That all being said, rumors abound that the government, in order to avoid long lines, long waits and "uncomfortable" situations at the airport screening areas might institute an "EZ Pass" system (like toll roads emply). The EZ Pass security system is like the "fast lane" on a toll road expressway. "Normal" customers must stop to provide EXACT CHANGE, while EZ Pass customers have already paid, or have something that deducts the money from their bank accounts electronically, automatically (there's a little chip-sticker you place on your windshield that identifys you).

This concept, according to the rumors, could apply to folks wanting to bypass the security systems at airports. How?

Easy, or, rather: EZ. You sign up for EZ Fly. You pack your bags just like normal, you get dressed, etc. However, some time before you leave your home, an EZ Escort team (at least 3 agents/escorts). They enter your home. They do a complete visual scan of you NAKED. They watch you dress. They inspect your bags. No radiation, only minor wanding. All in the *privacy* of your own home. Then, they "escort" you to the airport where you bypass all the schmucks who did not sign up for EZ Fly. This only adds $20 to our ticket fee, but saves a lot of time and concern at the normal security checkpoints. Of course, the fee is stratified to account for obese people requiring more effort to clear, thus, a person pays 10 cents a pound for that person's weight over 100 pounds (i.e. the first 100lbs are covered by the $20 fee; each additional pound you weigh costs an additional 10 cents). Thus, a person weighing 157 pounds would add $5.70 to her/his $20 fee.

Of course, there is also talk about something called "Mandatory EZ Fly," where certain "listed" people MUST submit to the EZ Fly proceedure --for the good of the public. These people do have options, as they can choose to be EZ screened at home in front of their families or they can be taken to a well-maintained REGIONAL PROCESSING CENTER whose walls are adorned with nice MURALS depicting all sorts of things sure to set the mind at ease, --things like burning cities, dead children, Nazi-like soldiers impaling doves in the anus. This, *in the end* --no pun intended-- will KEEP US SAFER.

Soon after, it will just be easier to set up residences in or near these REGIONAL PROCESSING CENTERS, so that people will no longer need to leav the comfort of their own homes in order to be EZ Searched. Why not stay at such a nice "facility" on a long term basis?

This will surely make flying much, much faster and SAFER. EZ Fly is the way to go. The submitted slogan, so far, is:

"Why ask why? --Just EZ Fly."

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Yes, I agree completely.

second

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gnarly

First off.... I never said the TSA did do body cavity searches. Not once.

Second.... "A plane is big, expensive and capable of doing a lot of damage". By your way of thinking should I now have to subject myself to this level of screening so I can ride the ferris-wheel at the fair with my daughter?

Third... Do you feel the box tha we call "freedom" closing in on you more and more by the day? Im guessing no...

MOTF!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join