It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK's Islam Channel Censured for Guests Advocating Marital Rape

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

it's all about control-make the women subservient-as'oozyism says it's cool to beat the missus she agreed in her wedding vows!

Assault is illegal in Islam, if you beat someone up, whether it is your wife, or your dad, you will be punished according to the pain you inflicted.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

why does Islam think pigs are unclean-pigs are a very clean animal believe it or not

I'm pretty sure that Judaism and Christianity ( Old Testament ) prohibit eating pigs.

It's not purely an Islamic belief, as the holy books of all three Abrahamic religions imply that you shouldn't eat pork !

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

it's all about control-make the women subservient-as'oozyism says it's cool to beat the missus she agreed in her wedding vows!

And have you got a copy of the wedding vows in Islamic marriages, so as we can ascertain whether your statement has any factual basis to it... ?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

according to what oozism said earlier in the thread about 'touching' your wife with a pencil this would be agreed before marriage.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by delicatessen
political correctness is ok, but i`d rather them taking their beliefs to their ancestor land and practicing them there to their heart`s content. something tells me Koran wasnt the first thing in the minds of their ancestors who migrated to UK.

Do you think that all other descendants of immigrants to Britain ( ie. 100% of the population ), should take their beliefs back to ancestor lands ?

According to the 2001 census, 70% of the population state their religion as Christian. Now, should this 70% relocate to Israel, Palestine and the Holy Lands, or should they migrate back to Italy, where the Roman missionaries who first introduced Christianity to the British Isles originated from ?

edit on 16-11-2010 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

according to what oozism said earlier in the thread about 'touching' your wife with a pencil this would be agreed before marriage.

So what's the problem with two people joined in matrimony, living their lives by the conditions of a pre-nuptial agreement that they have both signed and agreed upon ?

Is there a problem with that ?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Do you think that all other descendants of immigrants to Britain ( ie, 100% of the population ), should take their beliefs back to ancestor lands ?

According to the 2001 census, 70% of the population state their religion as Christian. Now, should this 70% relocate to Israel, Palestine and the Holy Lands, or should they migrate back to Italy, where the Roman missionaries who first introduced Christianity to the British Isles, originated from ?

imagine UK being totally Islamic. are you sure you still are going to have your current citizen rights? i kind of doubt that. all that rhetoric about equality just doesnt work with Islam. you hold them as your equals [which is only fair], but when/if they get their way Koran cheerleaders are not gonna be as fair, compassionate, enlightened towards "infidels".
edit on 16-11-2010 by delicatessen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Next time please quote me, because if you don't, people will mis-understand what I said.

Anyways, I said the wife can set conditions before marriage even takes place.

That means any condition, if the husband doesn't agree to those conditions, they don't have to marry.

For example she can set a condition, that the husband should not take a second wife (as you know in Islam a man can have up to four wives).

The above being said, once such important condition is broken, it is automatically a divorce.

I don't think women would even consider this supposed assault against wife thing, because all Muslims know assault is forbidden, and that this is not even related to assault, this is related to expression. If the future wife feels sincerely enough to set a condition against such expression of dissatisfaction, then she can.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by delicatessen

Just because you show dissatisfaction towards Islam, doesn't mean that the future generation of Britain will have the same dissatisfaction.

I have made a thread where I argue that Western nations are more Islamic than the Islamic nations in the middle east.

If you find it, you will enjoy the read.

The country that you are living in, that is what Islam promotes, not the wartorn middle eastern countries you see on TV.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

they can have as many wifes as they like in the middle east maybe but not in my country!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

they can have as many wifes as they like in the middle east maybe but not in my country!

That is also set in the conditions of the marriage.

anyways, you can have as many girl friends as you like.

Once upon of time, I had 3 at once, I know not right, but no harm done, they didn't know each other, and didn't know the other existed

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

you should change your name to 'stallion'

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

you should change your name to 'stallion'

Was that all the questions you had

If you want a ranting session, go to ranting forum, there we can have a good little ranting session, I get turned on by British accent, so watch out

No more trolling this thread!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

ranting session?who are you to tell me which thread I frequent?do you want me to go play with the apes & swine?
edit on 16/11/2010 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

imagine UK being totally Islamic. are you sure you still are going to have your current citizen rights?

Britain has been a Christian country for the best part of a thousand years.

Christianity and Islam are quite similar faiths.

Just as Christianity ''modernised'' through the Age of Enlightenment a few centuries ago, then so will some of the more ''old-fashioned'' Islamic beliefs and views in the UK; this time, at an exponential rate, due to the knowledge and information transmissions that we enjoy nowadays.

i kind of doubt that. all that rhetoric about equality just doesnt work with Islam. you hold them as your equals [which is only fair], but when/if they get their way Koran cheerleaders are not gonna be as fair, compassionate, enlightened towards "infidels".

Sadly, I feel that you've fallen in to the same trap that so many other people do; namely, that Islam is some evil, predatory religion.

I would ask anybody that is critical of Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism etc. Have you actually read these religious texts and philosophies in their entirety ?

Have you, for example, ever read the Qur'an from front-cover to back-cover ?

If you haven't, then why do you think that you can formulate an accurate opinion on the Islamic faith and what it entails ?

I confess that I haven't read the Bible or the Qur'an in their entireties, but then again, I don't make ridiculously knee-jerk comments about a religion or faith that I haven't taken the time to learn about.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

not a predatory religion?bollocks-slowly take power,when in the minority-then treat everyone else like dirt when they become the majority,persecuting whom ever they please when they are the majority.thats what they have down all throughout history,ask any saudi their long term goals of taking over the west and they'll tell you this quite openly.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

not a predatory religion?bollocks-slowly take power,when in the minority-then treat everyone else like dirt when they become the majority,persecuting whom ever they please when they are the majority.thats what they have down all throughout history,ask any saudi their long term goals of taking over the west and they'll tell you this quite openly.

Again, I'm going to have to hear a bit more factual evidence that would support your rather outlandish claims.

No offence mate, but this does sound a bit paranoid.

I would genuinely like to know how you came to form this opinion.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I think the Channel has taken a good step in censoring speaker guests who advocate violence against females. Males and females should enjoy equal rights in all fields.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Expressing your dissatisfaction with your wife without touching her is good, just tap her with a pencil etc..

Oh !

Surely it would take forever to commit an honor killing by tapping her with a pencil!

Maybe someone should tell the muslims.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
A tap without touching the wife is a right thing to do.

I lmao and then I laughed it BACK on again!

"It wasn't vioelnce, I only tapped her... No wait, I tapped her without touching her... Because I was soooo angry I.. wanted to express myself without being physical!"

You live in a very bizarre world, oozy....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join