It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK's Islam Channel Censured for Guests Advocating Marital Rape

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 3finjo

The women have families zzz.

My grandmother doesn't have any husband, does that mean she is gonna be left in the streets. I think you have just succumbed to propaganda.

My grand mother goes around the world, she has sons, daughters, sisters, brothers..

Another thing, when you divorce, you can marry when ever you want zzzz. do you think once you divorce you can't marry again?

Plus we are talking about Islam, not destabilized nations. In all destabilized nations, it would be much harder for women to find work, in fact women and men would suffer, but Westerners, when they look at Muslims destabilized nations, they just look at the situation of women, to make themselves feel better, and make them selves feel manly, that they went to invade that country to protec the women.

zzzz

Get real.

Since we are talking about Islam, let's talk about Islam, women are allowed to work in Islam. Are you suggesting Islam doesn't allow women to work?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by delicatessen
it`s not really a secret UK has turned into a Londonistan long time ago. what gets me is how these people are hell bent on islamifying UK instead of living in the original country they immigrated to.

As previously stated, the majority of Muslims in ''Londonistan'' and elsewhere, are native Britons.

If these citizens are in favour of ''Islamification'', then they are well within their rights to express their thoughts and beliefs on the subject, providing they stay within the law.

it`s even worse if advocates of such stupid philosophy [like that of an Imam or whoever he is from the OP] are born in UK because it goes to show they just wont assimilate.

There's no need for them to ''assimilate'', if they don't want to.

The only important thing is for all citizens to abide by the laws of the land, and to not harm any other person.

That is all.

nothing really. unless you insist on treating your women like animals.

Thankfully, Britain has laws that are based on social equality.

If anybody was treating a woman ( or anybody else ) ''like a dog'', then the full weight of the law will be applied to them, and rightly so.

I don't see what the problem is here.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

"4 women convert to Islam in America, compared to 1 man."

I see you are still quoting the same old tired statistic,
That you have used before and when called on it,
You say I don’t know why this is.
You are using it to imply something.
So what are you implying?
Don’t bother to answer we know what you are implying.
This statistic, in the real world, is really proving something else entirely.
And you know it.

Regards Midicon.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by midicon

Tell us what it implies please.

You know what it implies from my perspective, but I don't know what it implies from your perspective.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by Kailassa

Debate Quran, not culture.

Let's start with this:

4 women convert to Islam in America, compared to 1 man.

What do you take of the above statestics?

Firstly, you are using this as a cop-out, to distract attention from the fact that you cannot answer my arguments.

IOW you lose.

Secondly, Muslim guys are out there conning American women into falling for them and converting, so they will have trapped, helpless, obediant wives. I have known women who have converted and regretted it mightily once the fog of "love" cleared from their eyes.

Muslim women don't go out there trying to make American convert because the ones who pair up with non-Muslims don't want to be part of the faith that has kept them downtrodden.

So your stats are actually showing how bad the Muslim faith is for women.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well it's nice to see the UK still has a backbone for once. It will probably take many more incidents of terrorism, honor killings, riots, and breaches of security and legislation by muslims to motivate people to end the politically correct climate that has plagued the west for decades now.
edit on 15-11-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Firstly, you are using this as a cop-out, to distract attention from the fact that you cannot answer my arguments.

IOW you lose.

This is about Islam, not about Muslims who have different cultures. If you want to talk about culture, then create a thread and we will see how many flaws the Western culture has.

Secondly, Muslim guys are out there conning American women into falling for them and converting, so they will have trapped, helpless, obediant wives. I have known women who have converted and regretted it mightily once the fog of "love" cleared from their eyes.

Muslim women don't go out there trying to make American convert because the ones who pair up with non-Muslims don't want to be part of the faith that has kept them downtrodden.

So your stats are actually showing how bad the Muslim faith is for women.

Really?

Are you, your own statestics now lol? I will wait for your statestics on that one

What about those women who convert to Islam without meeting a Muslim handsom kinda of a guy?

I seriously encourage you to stop painting the world with one brush

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

LOL.

And what's stopping these women from not converting and not marrying ?

Are you saying that these women are like babies, who can't make a ''correct'' decision of their own volition ?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I think he is suggesting that American women are stupid

Second line.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Tell me 'oozyism' is that a pig in your avatar?Oh no it's a dog-i thought muslims didn't like dogs(or pigs)what about the blind muslim girl in america in todays papers-here parents forbid her from having a guide dog(at 28 years old)and she has a guide HORSE!what is your opinion on guide dogs(& pigs)?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
Tell me 'oozyism' is that a pig in your avatar?Oh no it's a dog-i thought muslims didn't like dogs(or pigs)what about the blind muslim girl in america in todays papers-here parents forbid her from having a guide dog(at 28 years old)and she has a guide HORSE!what is your opinion on guide dogs(& pigs)?

Guide dogs and guide pigs

What does that have to do with Islam?

The discussion is Islam, not Muslims.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

why does Islam think pigs are unclean-pigs are a very clean animal believe it or not

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
the koran also tells us about jews and christians getting turned into pigs and apes for being evil do you know of any christian or jewish apes(or pigs)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
I think he is suggesting that American women are stupid

Second line.

It does seem strange.

It's like if I fell for a Buddhist girl, and I could marry her, only so long as l converted to Buddhism and had to live my life in accordance with the Buddhist teachings that she stipulated in our marriage.

I'd think: er...um...ye...um...Nah ! I'll take a rain-check on this one !

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

why does Islam think pigs are unclean-pigs are a very clean animal believe it or not

It is Muslims who think that manner, not Islam.

Islam just forbids the eating of any animal which eats meat, and pig is one of them.

What are you on about?

edit on 15-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

are you married and would your wife have to accept to take a slap in her wedding vows?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

are you married and would your wife have to accept to take a slap in her wedding vows?

I for one would never beat up women, even if they punch me in the face. I might restrain them, but never beat them up, and there are billions more like me.

I'm not married, and I would never slap any girl.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

it's all about control-make the women subservient-as'oozyism says it's cool to beat the missus she agreed in her wedding vows!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

political correctness is ok, but i`d rather them taking their beliefs to their ancestor land and practicing them there to their heart`s content. something tells me Koran wasnt the first thing in the minds of their ancestors who migrated to UK.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
remember islam is stuck in 600ad-perhaps in 1300 years the women will have a womens liberation movement

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join